Author Topic: Ban Request for Silveredge  (Read 2414 times)

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: LeMikz
  • IRC nick: LeMikz
Ban Request for Silveredge
« on: March 04, 2013, 08:09:38 am »
 I was playing in na battle server to have fun but that guy ruined fun.

That guy didnt apologized, but his clanmates Boojah etc called me guy without balls etc, while SIlveredge didnt say a word.
So its not good apologize.

Only after I told im gonna make that poll, silver apologized.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
Re: Ban Request for Silveredge
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 08:32:04 am »
go back to EU, no balls.
(round was over 1 v 3209458323409)

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 08:44:53 am »
go back to EU, no balls.
(round was over 1 v 3209458323409)

If you want to kill teammates and also write abusive comments (in server too) its your choice.

But others doesnt need to be involved for that.

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 09:06:37 am »
actually i was there and stated you were tkd after the round was almost over, then cried because your balls went missing. 1 v 25 really isnt worthy of a ban thread.
ps, you have no balls.

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 09:14:55 am »
actually i was there and stated you were tkd after the round was almost over, then cried because your balls went missing. 1 v 25 really isnt worthy of a ban thread.
ps, you have no balls.

Do you think that you have own rules?
Round wasnt off. And if you are joking do it for yourself, but dont mess others for it.

Smart man would apologize after doing things others doesnt like. But it looks same here than in server, that all your thoughts is directed for "balls".

Offline Silveredge

• Count
  • Renown: 190
  • Infamy: 41
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Silveredge
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 09:30:01 am »
So, as stated there was 1 enemy left.  There was a bunch of my clanmates standing around together.  We were on vent, a lot of us were drunk so we started doing what any group of teammates do when there's 1 person left, lots of your team, and the round is not ending.  We started killing each other. 

Every single person getting TKed or TWed in that screenshot is in the clan except Lemitz.  He came over to the fighting, I had nothing but a dagger, he had a heavy shield and a sword, if he didn't want to get TKed all he had to do was press right click or not run into the fighting.  So this is really just an excuse to try and get me banned.  I'll take whatever the admins decide, but Lemikz did that on purpose.  I also didn't pay attention to all of the arguing in chat, I said "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, could you start over and explain what's wrong?" But he wouldn't talk to me, he posted a ban thread.  Then everyone got really pissed off.  There was so much drama I couldn't keep up with the reading.   :rolleyes:

Oh and 4 rounds later when the map ended, neither BOOJAH or myself hit 5/5 reports.

EDIT: Drunken Engrish.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 04:48:59 pm by Silveredge »

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 09:42:30 am »
So, as stated there was 1 enemy left.  There was a bunch of my clanmates standing around together.  We were on vent, a lot of us were drunk so we started doing what any group of teammates do when there's 1 person left, lots of your team, and the round is not ending.  We started killing each other. 

Every single person getting TKed or TWed in that screenshot is in the clan except Lemitz.  He came over to the fighting, I had nothing but a dagger, he had a heavy shield and a sword, if he didn't want to get TKed all he had to do was press right click or not run into the fighting.  So this is really just an excuse to try and get me banned.  I'll take whatever the admins decide but Lemikz did that on purpose.  I also didn't pay attention to all of the arguing in chat, I said "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, could you start over and explain what's wrong?" But he wouldn't talk to me, he posted a ban thread.  Then everyone got really pissed off.  There was so much drama o couldn't keep up with the reading.   :rolleyes:

Nice state. Expect I was there fighting, looking enemies. And you came from behind and hitted several times until you killed.
You came from behind, so how much shield helps in there?

And yes your clan mates talked a lot but you were silent when your friends flooted abusive comments.

We can fool with your friends, but we dont need to involve others for it.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013, 12:18:34 pm »
We were on vent, a lot of us were drunk

AND ON A SUNDAY NIGHT...  SHAME ON YOU ALL!!! :rolleyes:
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013, 02:02:16 pm »
Note:intentional tk's are not aloud untill every player on the other team is dead.

I believe this even applies to people who are in teamspeak/vent together from hitting each other, let alone people who are not in the teamspeak/vent with them.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2013, 02:18:00 pm »
Note:intentional tk's are not aloud untill every player on the other team is dead.

I believe this even applies to people who are in teamspeak/vent together from hitting each other, let alone people who are not in the teamspeak/vent with them.
No that is not true.

I have three things to say

1. If there is one guy left you can tk seeing how it happens almost all the time.

2. You people need to stop bitching and crying like little babies and grow a pair.

3. I would love to see Silveredge banned but for something like this, no way.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2013, 02:42:43 pm »
Respect to NA for apparently having a much relaxed view of how cRPG is played. On EU it can really go overboard for the tiniest of douchebaggery.
Once I killed a horse that a rider had left, before he could mount it again, just to troll him for a round, admin warned for ban  :P

Free hug session for Silveredge and LeMikz  :P

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2013, 02:47:30 pm »
Respect to NA for apparently having a much relaxed view of how cRPG is played. On EU it can really go overboard for the tiniest of douchebaggery.

Free hug session for Silveredge and LeMikz  :P

Isn't that the point to be relaxed while playing a game. Kick back and enjoy yourself with a little bit of slashing clan mates or enemies. Or maybe be a Smoothrich type of person and forum troll all day and never actually play. Or am I getting confused that this game is serious business and there is no fun allowed at all.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2013, 03:56:18 pm »
Or am I getting confused that this game is serious business and there is no fun allowed at all.

That's a little extreme. If the ONLY way you have fun is by teamkilling (which is the subject of discussion, here), then something is wrong.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2013, 04:02:10 pm »
That's a little extreme. If the ONLY way you have fun is by teamkilling (which is the subject of discussion, here), then something is wrong.

The subject of discussion is banning Silveredge for harmlessly and joyfully tking his teammates who are in vent with him at the end of the round, and some fun-hater jumping in the middle to get Silver banned.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2013, 04:05:46 pm »
The subject of discussion is banning Silveredge for harmlessly and joyfully tking his teammates who are in vent with him at the end of the round, and some fun-hater jumping in the middle to get Silver banned.

Well as much as I love inter-regimental teamkilling and think it should be allowed at any time in a round, it's also against the rools man. You're free to dick around with friends, and I do myself, but every time brings the chance that I'll get banned for it and that's just how it is.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.