Author Topic: Apostates trade permissions  (Read 6227 times)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: Apostates trade permissions
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2013, 02:03:58 pm »
Which aint a problem, but attacking straight after announcing

They had the headsup by yapping at the forum and attacking mercs after it. Btw Kinn, since you have the expertise on the subject, I believe your accurate observation about the dick moves. But what do you expect from bunch of nözis trolling the innocent?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bavvoz

• Earl
  • Renown: 323
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Bavvo
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2013, 02:09:03 pm »
+1
My mistake if i had no right passing through cotgs land, dunno why but i rly thought we had some free passage thingy.

A msg would have been apreciated though. I would gladly have taken a diffrent route, payed a fee or whatever :)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2013, 02:16:21 pm »
+3
.. expertise on the subject...
like breaking your word, when calling me to Attack Ottomans and Tyr and Haboe confirming you guys would attack them too?
Like telling me in the beginning of the game When CFA would take Nord Claims we would swapp them with fiefs in the north on snow?
Like making me an offer over Fisdnar for 1 million gold and when i accepted, you giving me the finger and telling me  no we now just want loom points?

Dude(s) you are full of shit.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2013, 02:51:46 pm »
+1
like breaking your word, when calling me to Attack Ottomans and Tyr and Haboe confirming you guys would attack them too?
Like telling me in the beginning of the game When CFA would take Nord Claims we would swapp them with fiefs in the north on snow?
Like making me an offer over Fisdnar for 1 million gold and when i accepted, you giving me the finger and telling me  no we now just want loom points?

Like gossiping, forwarding the messages of people who were trusting you to other people, whom are about to ruin it for everyone. Then telling that you'd support someone sending army then attacking them, then one round later allying them. But mostly gossiping and lying to people to their faces. Game is a game, but lying is not a game. Do you think I'd hug you for that?

I told you that openly in several occasions even the last day. Why you are still surprised?  I just tolerated you because Alpha asked me to. I don't like you Kinngrimm because you don't know the difference between intelligent tactics and shitting all over the place.

I hope I made myself clear this time and I hope this will be the end of your questions.

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2013, 03:45:09 pm »
+3

(click to show/hide)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2013, 04:38:36 pm »
+2
Like gossiping, forwarding the messages of people who were trusting you to other people, whom are about to ruin it for everyone. Then telling that you'd support someone sending army then attacking them, then one round later allying them. But mostly gossiping and lying to people to their faces. Game is a game, but lying is not a game. Do you think I'd hug you for that?
ooooh i don't get a hug  :lol:
As pointed out in my post before, you guys did a lot of lying in this round when i stayed true to a goal we all agreed on at the beginning. So pardon my frensh adn i can only repeat me here, you are full of shit.

I told you that openly in several occasions even the last day. Why you are still surprised?
Suprised not one bit

I just tolerated you because Alpha asked me to.
Well Alpha ain't playing anymore, so no excuse to hold back right?

I don't like you Kinngrimm because you don't know the difference between intelligent tactics and shitting all over the place.
mimimi  :D

I hope I made myself clear this time and I hope this will be the end of your questions.
Actually no you didn't, please try to describe it perhaps a little more, you got some more fotos who can speak for yourself as your words seem mute?

Green = free trade for all.
All ^^, for trade, free passage

Everyone is welcome to trade there, unless you are an official enemy of the Apostates.
So is CotgS now an official enemy of Apostates? Then i could see the attack on them today within a different light.

We will hold these 13 free trade fiefs for the sake of the community, for the small factions and the lonely traders.

Also as you are not trading in your own fiefs because it is only for smaller factions ^^ as it was pointed out,
what exatly is a small faction in your eyes?

is it below 5 members? or below 10 members? or is 20 still a small faction, well in comparison to your faction sure. Don't they have to have fiefs at all or just less fiefs then you have?(which shouldn't be a problem  :rolleyes:)

And Haboe when i told you about the intention to buy Kwyn and Curin castle and you then informed me they would be attacked soon calling my trade a dickmove .. please remember YOU confirmed and gave me your word that Apostates would attack Ottomans while afterwards you made a "neverending NAP" with Ottomans(by the way with Ottomans gone is that NAP not gone aswell or do you keep it for the old times sake?  :rolleyes:) whie getting 4 fiefs for free. And while i intended to forget about it and call it square with last round, you after my request to buy Fisdnar, you made me an offer over 1 million gold or loom points, i accepted the 1 million gold offer and you retracted and said you only want loom points ^^. So me telling in steam i would make a dickmove about buying a fief and how disapointed you would be and that now would be a trust issue, where i have no need to inform you but did anyways, while you didnt see the need to inform me about your intentions to attack the very same fiefs i call you a hypocrite.

pffffffffffff

and while i am at it, Tyr coming at my teamspeak in the beginning of the game , shouting at me while accusing me of massive S&D stealing in Nords lands ... 6 goods had been identified later on when a newly spawned joined our faction.

and yeah i am repeating myself, still you guys are full of shit.

No Free Passage in any CFA lands anymore for Apostates, consider yourself warned.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2013, 04:54:04 pm »
+1

didn't even read it, if you got a problem do something. I'm bored that CFA is taunting us then crying about it on the forum. There are some out there seeking an ally to wipe us out, go be a puppet cheers.

ooo EDIT:

No Free Passage in any CFA lands anymore for Apostates, consider yourself warned.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 05:04:57 pm by Noctivagant »

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2013, 04:56:00 pm »
+3
you do whatever you want right.

Yes

We told you that we NEVER will swap any of our northern fiefs for yours.

We would have accepted 1 million crpg gold, you offered strat gold which has no value.

Yes again, but only when I drank sth, so actually quite often

YOU confirmed and gave me your word that Apostates would attack Ottomans while afterwards you made a "neverending NAP" with Ottomans
whie getting 4 fiefs for free.
1. Declare War
(click to show/hide)
3. Profit

« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 06:31:42 pm by Tyr_ »

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2013, 04:56:44 pm »
+2
you after my request to buy Fisdnar, you made me an offer over 1 million gold or loom points, i accepted the 1 million gold offer and you retracted and said you only want loom points ^^

Don't be ignorant, you know fully well that mercs have 3 leaders, apostates also have derserters at the top. I make an indication of what i think would be accepted by the apostates leaders when it came to fisdnar, i thought 1 mil would be acceptable. You didn't mention it after i named that price, so i assumed it was too high for you. Then later you say: i will pay 1 mil stratgold for fisdnar. Obv i would have to discuss with the other leaders, cause until CFA the apostates aren't run by a single man. Tyr saw no need in us selling fisdnar, it would make us a mil in gold from the s&d over time anyway, so we refused, making a counteroffer for crpg stuff to fill our armoury. You refused that, so there was no deal. Not sure why you are so butthurt about that, since you mentioned it 3 times on the forums in the past week.

Challenge accepted  :mrgreen:

Also, dafuq, tyr and noc you post to fast xD

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2013, 05:00:08 pm »
there was no thread for us in ages haboe, now we need to compensate that in our own thread^^

Offline Pandemona

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 38
  • We are all of us what we do
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pandemona
  • IRC nick: Pandemona
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2013, 05:38:13 pm »
nvm
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:16:33 pm by Pandemona »
Remember remember the fifth of November. The gunpowder, treason and plot. I know of no reason, why the gunpowder treason, should ever be forgot.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2013, 06:33:22 pm »
+2
Closing borders #1 tools of war

(click to show/hide)

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2013, 10:32:06 pm »
+2
Owned dozens of fiefs, currently own 2 castles, commanded various strat battles, held leadership over Mercs for a hell of a long time.

Never started a flame war....

Looking forwards to the xp if the forum war becomes a real one.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2013, 10:37:46 pm »
+2
my old friend...

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2013, 10:39:54 pm »
+4
Owned dozens of fiefs, currently own 2 castles, commanded various strat battles, held leadership over Mercs for a hell of a long time.

Never started a flame war....

Looking forwards to the xp if the forum war becomes a real one.

weakling