Author Topic: Knights who say Ni declare a war to Wolves!  (Read 2495 times)

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
Knights who say Ni declare a war to Wolves!
« on: March 03, 2013, 02:51:27 am »
+21
We have been too generous giving too much time to Kingrimm and his fellow Wolves for repaying our gear! Not only we demand no more popcorn necklaces and macaroni pictures, we now demand a one way solution to this problem, a solution worth of proper medieval noble lords, 300 of your best geared men against 300 of our best geared men in the pass between Burglen and Emirin (Western Dhirim area), we will be smashing your heads, shooting your eyes, stamping your archers under the hooves of our best horses, ripping your horses and tearing your shields apart! Cum will then release his murderous rat-dog to feast on your rotting flesh!

Ni!

P.S.: No wizards please.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:55:47 am by Mongolista »
(click to show/hide)

Offline TePlayer

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Ni
    • View Profile
    • niknights.eu
  • Game nicks: Cum _ Ni
Re: Knights who say Ni declare a war to Wolves!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 02:57:56 am »
The bet is, if Ni win, Wolves bring more 2500 ekvip, which they own us. (from 4150). If Wolves win, no more claims from Ni:....!!!! :D
Cofounder and supporter of MB

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 03:06:08 am »
+5
Spring of Nations is coming  :)

Offline Sebi_is_Hero

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 139
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Mion_the_Grey, Aimicait & Velders_Mion_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Sebi_is_Hero
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 04:36:08 pm »
Right. Bloodies + Ni's against Wolves!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 04:54:12 pm by Sebi_is_Hero »

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 05:42:14 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

Let it be an battle til the blood is drowing in humans ... wait wut?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 02:47:43 pm »
I will watch such battle with great delight :twisted:

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 06:07:39 pm »
So is it a real war of just some fun event?

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013, 06:33:47 pm »
From the OP it seems like a war with a clear claim and consequences. Whether it will scale from it, only time can tell, but I believe that they are a bit too far apart to continuously wage a war.

Anyway, nice to see a war outside of the big angry block #1 vs big angry block #2

Offline TePlayer

• Knight
  • Ni
    • View Profile
    • niknights.eu
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013, 07:46:50 pm »
If Kingrimm will not reply to this offer, than normal conflict. If he replyes soon, than fun event.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2013, 06:04:46 pm »
+2
Lets see

after several help we granted, fuck ups we tried to ignore and things we gave for free which were taken and it seems seen as it wouldn't be worth anything now a claim has been risen about a screenshot we got which had within it, gear mixed together we gave them, gear they conquered as we set the target and helped to achiev that victory and then offered to reform their armies so those armies would be battle ready.

First that offer was turned down, then it was accepted for the first army of Noblebeast, gear had been transfered. Then we reformed that first army, but didn't expect to get the other gear to reform that too, the one with the gear looted from Ottomans. Then the equip from the first army we readied up, was transfered back and mixed in together with another stack of gear  which already was prepared, as we didnt expect nor was a reason for that transfer. That cost us roughly 5 hours work. Then we prepared again this first army stack and send it, that then was mixed together by LaFuente with his gear of the second army and then it was send again to us *shakesheadindisbelieve*(from there i take it that omnious screenshot came). That gear ended up into our huge stack of resupply gear, all in all over 350 positions of different types and different loom levels. Now already around 7hours of work had been put to waist and my lads who invested that time were angry and py patience was running short. I then offered to do it again, but instead they wanted "exactly" the same gear back as claimed on a print screen would belong to them. As from encounters before i knew a bit of Cum that he always tries to renegotiate deals when they suddenly(mostly because Knight who says Ni fucked something up) turn soure. So while i was willing to invest another couple of hours of my guys spare time to reform some nice shiny armies i definetly wasnt willing to sort out every fucking position how big or small it may have been out of 350 positions whereby they also on their screenshot had just too many shit. We also sold of some -4 to -1 shit and couldnt then anymore provide the exat things. I therefor offered him 1 million gold to compensate, but the little children stubborn as they are "no i want my toy", that then was the time when i checked myself out of this on behalf of Grandmom, as i then was ready to attack their 1.5k naked tickets there to get rid of this annyoance. Instead we gave them upkeep gold 15-20k, they sticked around for a while then suddenly they were gone and then complaining that they again run out of upkeep money and would loose troops, instead of just staying at the place and getting more upkeep money.
*sigh* then while already being threathend with war several times, we send gear for a 1.6k shiny army + addional a few hundred troops + addionally 2k goods from far away and droped it into one of their places.

This all had been done while keep in mind, the first army Knight who says Ni send, was part of a deal, they fucked up in so many ways that in the end that complete army was presented as a gift by Noblebeast, as i but knew as he told me before, this all would be a nice adventure for his own guys being part of that war and giving them some action, after that army was handed over the first time to us into our hands at Ribalyet, we gave it back so they can be part of this. The second army was not requested nore expected but was send on their own as they saw a chance to get something more out of the Ottomans conflcit the CFA was in. The thing they aimed for was Curin Castle and would they had been a bit faster in some ways ^^ they instead of Werfired Peasent Battalion would have taken it. After but Werfrieds Peasent Battalion took the castle there were long faces and then the only thing i got to here was "oh erm they both are needed down in the desert we expect DRZ attacks" and woosh gone they had been while not being patient enough to sort these things out.

Then i was told by third faction, they had been approached to attack us, a faction with whom we now worked together for a long period and we didn't gave each other any troubles, i try to think of there is a certain mutual respect for each other. They denied the erm request or perhaps better the thread of Knight who says Ni as it was presented.

So much for the dirty laundry out of my perspective. Now to this little fight of ours. All the above tells me 300 troops just don't cut it, fuck that shit if we do it lets do it right.

on the 5.4.13, 1 month from now 1.6k army, outfitted in anyway every factions pleases. I expect waiting around Dirhirm for a battle worth all this shit, also as you threatened so many times with war and tried to get us backstabbed, i cancle our NAP and you are now seen as "unsure".

If we win this battle i expect you to stfu, if you win this battle, you can have another one, a month later in the same manner as the first. This shouldn't overstretch your ressources and we can continue as long as you are not satisfied.
These are the terms and they are final. If you think now but what about our gear when we win, no deal, prepare a second army and you can have more fun on the battle field, as that is what i owe you nothing more.

But Knight who says Ni, Cum_Knight_who_says_Ni for me personaly has become a perona non grata, neither i myself nore our second leader Grandmom wants anything to have to do with him again and aslong this person does your buisness for you, expect that you will have more conflicts in the future, perhaps not that ugly like this, but conflicts nevertheless which may have been avoidable, then perhaps with guys who wouldn't show the same patience and didn't try over and over again to help you, that i predict without a doubt in my mind.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2013, 06:27:51 pm »
+1
I ate That "Rat-Dog" for breakfast today. Tasted like chicken... even my cat seemed to like it. I wanted to give her the brain but the head was empty... and there also were no balls... so, the cat got some of my leftovers, since I couldnt eat the whole fat thing.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 08:28:00 pm »
+2
Alright let's chill the fuck out and have some fun while playing the game, I was writing it down as a funny shit for people to laugh and for us to have a funny little battle, I have no idea if Cum is taking all this seriously or just sees it as a funny way to bump the blockade of anger with ease.

From what I have heard, NobleBeast was supposed to arrive with the army so we can have a bit of "fun" as well and then he lost thousands of gold waiting for weeks in your castle to get the things ready, I have no idea what the agreement was, but I know we lost a lot of tickets and money there.

As for LaFuente, he gave you all the equipment and took a screen shot of all of it to make sure he will get it back (as he was travelling for months around the whole map to gather the finest pieces of equipment and we were really proud of that gear). I won't go to detail how we got in this situation as it is not really to the topic, what I don't understand tho is what can take you 9 hours of work, if you have the gear and the screen shot, if I had bunch of gear and a screen shot of the exact gear with the exact numbers, it would probably take me an hour at most to get it done.

The reason we want the exact gear is not because we are kids who want our "toy" (not to mention we agreed upon some changes afterwards, haven't we ;) ) but because the items LaFuente obtained during his journey are seriously of the finest quality (as many of those, who fought in his battle against Greys could witness). Of course it made us sad and a bit angry when he got back bunch of steel picks we have never bought and we don't use in our battles, some shitty rouncies and a "sorry" because you have too much gear and too much work to do. I was hoping we could settle this quietly, so we were waiting till your guys or you personally manage to sort this gear and give it back and....well we were waiting for about a week and a half :rolleyes:.

As I enjoy the game (despite the massive lag spikes on EU2  :evil:) and would like to continue in doing so, I'm not gonna post another shitstorm here, I will just say most of what you have written there is either untrue or at least twisted to make us look really stupid. I would be more than happy to talk this over with you Kingrimm personally if you have any problems with Cum, but be sure I won't let you get us fooled nor I will let you speak shit on behalf of the whole clan, bear in mind you have insulted more than one person today...
(click to show/hide)

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2013, 09:15:59 pm »
Guys. Stop bitching openly in the forums like Mercs do all the time. And yes. this is directed to Ni aswellas Sexygrimm! :O
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline TePlayer

• Knight
  • Ni
    • View Profile
    • niknights.eu
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2013, 10:04:33 pm »
Kingrim, do you really think, i will read this all ? buhahahah

you filled my a** by maybe 10 000 of pointless words
and have no will to solve the problem honourably
tryed your dirty tricks so many times

Kingrim, just do army of 300 of your best and send it to that area...
you can allways put our eqvip on them :)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 10:29:55 pm by TePlayer »

Offline TePlayer

• Knight
  • Ni
    • View Profile
    • niknights.eu
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2013, 10:27:55 pm »
asshole