Author Topic: Huscarl_Paulin scamed me!!!  (Read 3963 times)

Offline Timeus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Timeus
Huscarl_Paulin scamed me!!!
« on: March 02, 2013, 07:37:33 pm »
I loaned him 150k and a Well bred destrier. He promised me that after we completed the trade he would pay me  550 k Gold. But he didnt answer me in any kind after the trade was finished he went off steam and seems to be refusing to give me my 550k Gold which he promised me. He said after 1-2 trades he had to do id recive the gold.
I request his global ban since i am certain this mod shouldnt support scammers and punish rightfull players for trusting dickheads in addtion i want back my lost valubles.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: Huscarl_Paulin scamed me!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 07:42:53 pm »
Can you show any proof (some messages for example)?

Offline Timeus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 07:54:07 pm »
Why should i have any copies of messages like i awaited being robbed and even if there is not enough proof to get him banned i want atleast my stuff back you should be able to sseee in the market that he gave me only a straw hat

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 07:56:07 pm »
Because the world is cruel and things like this happen? Where did you make this agreement? You should perhaps talk to Meow.

Offline Timeus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 08:10:24 pm »
Cruel is only a question of the perspective of the people apart from that i guess its alot easier for you to contact him ,then for players like me isnt it your duty as admin to help to us being admin is a little job not a title ,which use to show off i just beg some to help me and not to troll me ,because i have atleast a little trust left in the people and because off where the deal happend it doesnt matter ,since i dont have a screens to prove that these agreements have been made ,it should be suspicious that i traded these amount only for a strw hat and ofc it is only the first part of our agreemt ,which paulin does seem to want to complete.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 08:16:01 pm »
I am not trolling you by any means. You just have to show some proof if you want us to do something. How else should we know if your stroy is true or not? As said before you should talk to Meow if you want your items back. This should be the fastest way for you.

Offline Timeus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 08:19:07 pm »
Well its hard in these forums to see a difference between troll and some proper advice im sorry for that one ill ask meow straight away thanks by now

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 08:23:25 pm »
just look in your pm's and look for his messages. take screens and post them here. its so easy as that

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=messagesarchive

here btw

and if you look for a site to upload screens, i suggest www.imgur.com

Offline Paulin

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 08:25:05 pm »
Timeus are you kidding me ? You wanted to send me the stuff as a gift because you said you will never play cRPG anymore.

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2013, 08:26:04 pm »
Timeus are you kidding me ? You wanted to send me the stuff as a gift because you said you will never play cRPG anymore.
i suggest you taking screens too in that case, its easy to tell another story by selecting wich pm's you show

Offline Paulin

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2013, 08:26:53 pm »
i suggest you taking screens too in that case, its easy to tell another story by selecting wich pm's you show

We have been in Teamspeak.

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2013, 08:30:32 pm »
I loaned him 150k and a Well bred destrier. He promised me that after we completed the trade he would pay me  550 k Gold. But he didnt answer me in any kind after the trade was finished he went off steam and seems to be refusing to give me my 550k Gold which he promised me. He said after 1-2 trades he had to do id recive the gold.
I request his global ban since i am certain this mod shouldnt support scammers and punish rightfull players for trusting dickheads in addtion i want back my lost valubles.

If you guys spoke over Steam, the newest version allows you to to view a recent conversation with a person.  You could screen shot that.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2013, 08:33:30 pm »
If you guys spoke over Steam, the newest version allows you to to view a recent conversation with a person.  You could screen shot that.
Can't use a screenshot as real proof here, such a screen is easy to forge, and you wouldn't even need to shop it, just have a guy open a steam account, pick the same name as the other guy, pick the same avatar, and then write it.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Timeus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2013, 08:49:43 pm »
Thats a true story with the steam chat fakes, i cant prove that the agreements have  been made, but im sure ,if the admins check the trade logs ,theyll see it belongs to me  ,but even that is unnecesary minding Paulins Post ,which indirectly admits these are my items and Gold so i and we all can hope that people like Paulin get their punishment by doing a simular mistake ,but the guy ,who gets scammed is intelligent enough to make trade agreements over crpg chats

Offline Paulin

• Noble
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2013, 08:56:24 pm »
You said you give it to me as a gift in Teamspeak.