Author Topic: Lost Legion are swines and unprofessional  (Read 17479 times)

Offline The_Slim

• Count
  • Renown: 220
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_MAGIC_MISSILE LL_Slim GroundfaultCircuitInterruptr LL_DragonBallzDeep Butlerhands
Re: Lost Legion are swines and unprofessional
« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2013, 04:22:32 am »
   Arathian, in your post above all you did was support my post even further.  I stated only facts and accepted them.   

Damn I posted again!  Stop responding to me damn you.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2013, 04:32:05 am »
+2
Lets point it out one more time here: after chaos got rid of our two villages and more then half our tickets did you decide to come in and attack, and now you say all that. Just shows how badly we have to be off in order for you to be willing to come in and steal the glory.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2013, 04:33:37 am »
+1
We have no problem at all with you counter attacking us in any way shape or form.  These seiges(and I'm sure these battles tomorrow) have/will be fun.  I'm done fighting in this topic, we will fight it out tomorrow.   

FCC just really do not like us apparently, and now we know it plain and simple.

Fun no doubt, but I'm convinced that 70% of NA strat hates us. So I wouldn't be worried about FCC hating you in the least bit.

Was more than willing to give you those trade goods, was our mistake and I told you I would give you them, not once did I see you in Tulga which I own and is where I can give away goods.

Thanks tanken for pointing that out, we knew kesh was full of it stating he has some hospitaller informant as it was completely made up. This was just an excuse for FCC to go to war with LL.

Well I told you where I was and you never said to come to you, no matter, don't worry about it.

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2013, 04:59:29 am »
   Arathian, in your post above all you did was support my post even further.  I stated only facts and accepted them.   

Damn I posted again!  Stop responding to me damn you.

You have posted how many times that this intervention is against the FCC rules and it is unfair.

Guess who is buggurt and whinin' now?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline The_Slim

• Count
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_MAGIC_MISSILE LL_Slim GroundfaultCircuitInterruptr LL_DragonBallzDeep Butlerhands
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2013, 05:27:44 am »
+2
You have posted how many times that this intervention is against the FCC rules and it is unfair.

Guess who is buggurt and whinin' now?

1:  It does go against everything FCC has been claiming for months, simple fact yet again.

2:  I just went through all of my posts in these topics and couldn't find myself saying the words "unfair" anywhere.  All I said was that it is lame as hell, which it is.

Offline KillerofFlowers

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 43
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_Emperor_KillerofFlowers
  • IRC nick: KillerofFlowers
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2013, 05:32:05 am »
+2
That was the other thing, a lot of the gear they got was hospitaller type equipment but quite a  bit was -3, -4 as well which indicates it was leftovers from a previous battle and not freshly bought.And its more the gold for  the equipment not the troops that was completely unbelievable for a faction their size.  A 50 man faction would be hard pressed to equip 12,000 troops in plate and great mauls in the thousands.  Not so hard if it was leftover gear from previous large sieges (Ichamur, Tilbaut castle, etc.) given to you.

Im not going to get someone kicked froma faction or get them in trouble just to appease you - i'm sorry but thats fucked up.  We had a lot of reasons to believe you got hospitaller support and we got it confirmed and we acted based on that - end of story.  If somehow this turned out to be incorrect - oh well, its not like you didn't merc in force against us in every battle anyway.
well we gained a lot of gear from the attack from jihad for one. Also it was only 8000 troops and that's not hard to equip after months of grinding. Next time your gonna declare a war plz dont make shit up, just say yolo like tretter did and leave it as that.

But anyway good luck to you and let the xp flow

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2013, 05:43:29 am »
+9
Looks like FCC couldn't take the heat in the desert or the Steppes and are now heading to cool off in the Tundra. 

Offline Orc_Slayer

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art Of war
  • Game nicks: Orc_Slayer_AoW
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2013, 05:48:18 am »
+1
1:  It does go against everything FCC has been claiming for months, simple fact yet again.

2:  I just went through all of my posts in these topics and couldn't find myself saying the words "unfair" anywhere.  All I said was that it is lame as hell, which it is.

kesh has stated before on why they are attacking. has nothing to do with LL being a small clan. It's FCC looking at you guys as a hospitaller proxy. They only got involved when that became the case.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2013, 05:48:43 am »
+4
Looks like FCC couldn't take the heat in the desert or the Steppes and are now heading to cool off in the Tundra.

We have to travel around to get our XP, no one ever seems to come at us after all.

@LL:

anyways, LL may as well be Hospitallers, they have been joined at the hip since strat 2; I honestly assumed we were at war with them for ages. Cry all you want, but Hospitallers will back you up if we send troops at your fief; why shouldn't we give some aid to people we get along with when they have their backs to the wall as the full plate great maul vultures descend upon their last stronghold while they are trying to rebuild after losing so much in their last war?

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2013, 06:01:18 am »
When will Hospitallers learn that it's people like Goretooth who ruin their public image?  It's hard to take a faction's diplomacy seriously when they have people like Goretooth running around directly insulting other clans whilst taunting them, a good way to provoke future attacks.

Although, now that I think about it, you guys probably prefer defense and this is some evil master plan to put the original defenders on the offense, since the previously weakened Fimbulvetr has since been reinforced by our good friends.

The fault in your logic is that FCC has reason to believe that this is a proxy war, and the information that they claim to be receiving actually has somewhat valid backing.  The difference between your example and what FCC's has posted, is that there are a number of things pointing towards a Hospitaller backing of LL, like the gambesons, the full Hospi roster, the fact that you vehemently deny any involvement in the war like we're accusing you of being lepers.

FCC has been seemingly friendly with Teutonics from the start, as well, and Hospitallers have been seemingly (obviously) friendly with LL / KUTT / whatever the fuck they want to be labeled as and the proxy theory is rather believable.  I for one believe that it's fairly blatant that you're giving gear to them, however I have no reason to believe that you're giving troops to them, for the reasons that Tanken stated.
I direct the insults truthfully and to the point. I think FCC and Teutonic knights are both greet clans. I mean I don't like bale and I don't mind kesh. But NH total douches all of them. Hosp lets me say whatever I want on the forums cause they know me and what I will say.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2013, 06:06:07 am »
GORE! We need to play Aliens.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline The_Slim

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2013, 06:08:30 am »
kesh has stated before on why they are attacking. has nothing to do with LL being a small clan. It's FCC looking at you guys as a hospitaller proxy. They only got involved when that became the case.

Fair enough, thanks for not shit posting my response.

But it is all lies!  Lies I tell you!

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 05, 2013, 06:10:11 am »
+2
GORE! We need to play Aliens.
LOL SUCH A waste of 50 bucks but okay  :mrgreen:

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Orc_Slayer

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art Of war
  • Game nicks: Orc_Slayer_AoW
« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2013, 06:13:30 am »
+2
LOL SUCH A waste of 50 bucks but okay  :mrgreen:
greatest game ever made stop your grinnin' and drop your linen'

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2013, 06:17:40 am »
+1
We have to travel around to get our XP, no one ever seems to come at us after all.

@LL:

anyways, LL may as well be Hospitallers, they have been joined at the hip since strat 2; I honestly assumed we were at war with them for ages. Cry all you want, but Hospitallers will back you up if we send troops at your fief; why shouldn't we give some aid to people we get along with when they have their backs to the wall as the full plate great maul vultures descend upon their last stronghold while they are trying to rebuild after losing so much in their last war?

Well put sir maybe Killerofflowers will get it now, no compliments have been given.