Author Topic: Native Clan  (Read 949 times)

Offline MrNevino1

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nevino
Native Clan
« on: February 22, 2013, 04:32:36 am »
+1
hey guys I have formed a native clan mostly with c-rpg guys in it so if ya want have a fun time playing some competitive native matches pm me thread is here Badassnes

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Native Clan
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 06:38:26 am »
If I may id like to take this opportunity to bitch about Native. Cbows load 1 second, everybody who can carries one. Bows shoot fast and accurately, everybody who can is archer. Rarely any meleefighting in regular battleservers in Native. Only everybody going ranger. If you feel like Crpg ranged is OP and numerous, play native for 5 minutes and you wont QQ about crpg ranged for a month.

Offline MrNevino1

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 06:41:16 am »
If I may id like to take this opportunity to bitch about Native. Cbows load 1 second, everybody who can carries one. Bows shoot fast and accurately, everybody who can is archer. Rarely any meleefighting in regular battleservers in Native. Only everybody going ranger. If you feel like Crpg ranged is OP and numerous, play native for 5 minutes and you wont QQ about crpg ranged for a month.

you do realize i am not saying to go on play pubs a lot of the competitive players in Native are quite good and not all are archers and if you go battle servers you wont see as much ranged the tdm servers and GK siege are all filled with it and yes xbows are OP so are bows

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 12:07:07 pm »
if i go to native, i play alone or sometimes with somebody from HRE. in both cases, i pwn the server with melee

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 04:27:52 pm »
+1
i dont think your playing on very good servers then no rules :D where are you playing?
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Vodner

• Duke
  • Renown: 526
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player
  • SaulCanner
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SaulCanner
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 07:21:46 pm »
Organized Native play is quite different (and a lot more fun) than Native pub play. If you haven't tried it, you should give it a shot.

Unfortunately the melee is still almost always 1h/shield combat, which can get dull. I still wish shields had some sort of manual blocking mechanic, just to make shield combat more interesting. That, or I wish every faction had both 1h and 2h shield breakers, and that they broke shields a bit faster than they currently do.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 07:25:58 pm by Vodner »

Offline MrNevino1

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 07:29:32 pm »
Organized Native play is quite different (and a lot more fun) than Native pub play. If you haven't tried it, you should give it a shot.

Unfortunately the melee is still almost always 1h/shield combat, which can get dull. I still wish shields had some sort of manual blocking mechanic, just to make shield combat more interesting. That, or I wish every faction had both 1h and 2h shield breakers, and that they broke shields a bit faster than they currently do.

Yeah but if you think about it the only faction without a shield breaker is Swadia but the GS could do it after awhile

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 08:36:31 pm »
i dont think your playing on very good servers then no rules :D where are you playing?
On nditions I can usually get at least 10:1 kds due to the decent people not usually being on.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 08:48:53 pm »
Don't even bother Nevino, everyone despises native here, some have valid reasons and some don't.
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline MrNevino1

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2013, 08:54:14 pm »
Don't even bother Nevino, everyone despises native here, some have valid reasons and some don't.

you're not going to believe how surprised I was when the guys from my c-rpg clan asked me to make one for them

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013, 09:41:31 pm »
On nditions I can usually get at least 10:1 kds due to the decent people not usually being on.

duel varies a lot :P IG Battlegrounds is probably the best battle server so people should come play there sometimes :D
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2013, 09:47:21 pm »
Ballerinas come to mind when thinking of native