Author Topic: Globally Banned  (Read 1804 times)

Offline VesX

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Globally Banned
« on: February 21, 2013, 09:44:38 pm »
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 10:31:01 pm by VesX »

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
Re: Globally Banned
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 05:12:11 am »
LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS DUDE! I have nothing to do with your permaban, nor do any of our trades. I mean that trade was really suspicious since you have 18 Masterwork Items or whatever (did have) and an entire shop on the marketplace section touting them, your 2 loom points, and 500k. How did you miss putting up 2 LPs with that trade in the first place, with your vast market knowledge? Also, I didn't go running to anybody and be like OMG ban this guy. That's not me, I settle things in my own way like an adult (most of the time :D). If you want to bring up that trade, don't forget that I traded your shield for 2 LP's, which you could've easily done. Also, initially you wanted All 4 LP's i had and another 250k for my sword back. Which means I basically would've just given you 400k (150k from the initial "deal" + MW Sword for your 2 LP's + Huscarl) just for the pleasure of doing business with you! That's messed up man. I mean really who would ask for that? Let alone trade a MW Nordic Champ sword + 400k for a Huscarl Shield. That's just dumb as hell. Anyhow that's water under the bridge and again I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BAN! We resolved our shit with Meow. Also, you should've written this when your ban first happened and not two weeks from it. You say you love the game but apparently not enough to take immediate action other than logging into chat.

In conclusion, and from what I've read about this, mainly from cmp's response and the threads you've made, you were banned because:

S-You abused autoblocking
H-Leeching repeatedly
I-Lying to admins
T-Scamming
BAG

E: Let the mute begin for the above insult, I will embrace it's jarring forum silence until the time expires. Just had to toss in what I thought too.

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 08:20:23 am »
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 10:31:10 pm by VesX »

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 11:06:20 pm »
.g.................
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 10:31:18 pm by VesX »

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 09:06:29 pm »
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 10:31:33 pm by VesX »

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 11:52:33 pm »
Been a month or longer also posted here http://forum.meleegaming.com/global/strategus-multiaccounting-unban-thread/new/#new

And explained my situation to meow and other Dev/Admins

still waiting!

Sounds like it might just be time for you to buy a new cd key man. Something to consider, at least, if you really want to play the game again.

Of course message Meow or someone on IRC to see if your ban will carry over to the new cd key or not first, but it probably won't. Better safe than sorry.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2013, 01:14:09 am »
Thanks for the info man and kk will do! Been trying to message Devs for a week and no response =/ Meow talked to me then never got back to me hahaha

Offline Arathian

• Duke
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 175
  • Pick it up you white ass cracka
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisians
  • Game nicks: Arathian, schizophrenic_axe_murderer
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2013, 09:00:25 am »
Thanks for the info man and kk will do! Been trying to message Devs for a week and no response =/ Meow talked to me then never got back to me hahaha

Think of it as a fresh start. :3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2013, 06:52:23 pm »
well..not exactly a fresh start.  You'll get a new chance yes, but if you start breaking rules with a new account you'll find yourself perma'd much quicker than any completely new player would.  Your ban history doesn't go away when you buy a new account.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2013, 08:35:49 pm »
well..not exactly a fresh start.  You'll get a new chance yes, but if you start breaking rules with a new account you'll find yourself perma'd much quicker than any completely new player would.  Your ban history doesn't go away when you buy a new account.

That sounds horrible haha but ill try and get my account unbanned before i buy a new one, its already been a month but ill keep trying!

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2013, 02:51:50 am »
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 10:32:10 pm by VesX »