Author Topic: Locking down your own fief to prevent an attack  (Read 13926 times)

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
Re: Locking down your own fief to prevent an attack
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2013, 02:56:18 pm »
So you are suggesting that it is perfectly fine to cheat because you do not like a game mechanic and we were winning?

Compelling argument

Item bombing (intentional or not) is not a game mechanic its a limitation in the game. From what I am told, you got a lot of your gear back anyway.

Bale, feel free to come back anytime you want. I could use the xp, need a few more looms anyway.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2013, 03:01:27 pm »
So you are suggesting that it is perfectly fine to cheat because you do not like a game mechanic and we were winning?

Compelling argument
    I didn't cheat, and you were not winning, go back to your battles participated page and it will say "your side has lost the battle" or something like that. You were abusing a game mechanic to gain an advantage. All I did was start my own rebellious faction, take the fief I wanted, try to start "Barack Ozilla's Change Train 2013." Unfourtnatley no one wanted to join me and I was already threatened to be attacked. If I only did this to transfer the fief and rejoin HP instantly, I wouldn't have given you your gear back. I would've kept it for myself. I wouldn't have gone through all the trouble of making my own faction, making a post, and talking to other people in teamspeaks. Oh well, keep slamming your fingers on your keyboard and being mad. All this typing you and I doing is pointless, ask yourself bale, whats this going to change? Devs gonna reset strat so I can't rebel? They gonna ban Rohy for owning Ahmerrad? So you can go take it. They're not going to give the fief to you. The only way your going to get ahmerrad is through a fair fight, and you can't seem to make peace with that thought.

No clue if this makes sense, I typed this up whilst eating.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2013, 03:10:56 pm »

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2013, 09:47:28 am »
+1
Item bombing (intentional or not) is not a game mechanic its a limitation in the game. From what I am told, you got a lot of your gear back anyway.

Bale, feel free to come back anytime you want. I could use the xp, need a few more looms anyway.

You could visit us for once!

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2013, 01:39:47 pm »
+1
We did not even get 10% of our gear back. and what we did was not our highest lvl stuff.
Leader of BS

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2013, 04:08:40 pm »
You could visit us for once!

Unfortunitly, I don't think our 15ish player faction can pull 30k+ troops together to go up north.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2013, 04:09:47 pm »
I guess we need to request a rules change since cheating like this is no longer being punished.  Maybe sky ladders are legitimate too now?  You locked down your own fief to prevent us atatcking it in a 5th wave, completed the fief transfer and then gave all the gold and gear and the city right back to the same exact people we had been attacking - can't get more clear-cut violation of the rules not to do fief transfers by attacking to prevent an enemy from attacking your fief/delaying.  Smoothrich's city, blackzilla's army - worked together to do illegal fief transfer - where is our carpet bomb or is it only done to clans that haven't had devs in them?

P.S.  Egan 30 of our "members" haven't played crpg in months with 100 troops 100% inactive, the other 25 or so only 12-15 are active, so yes you guys have as many active players as we do so go for it, we are attacking a faction that can recruit 19K troops in a month (hospitallers had 10K when we last left, now have 29K just counting garrisons in their fiefs alone (just look at strat map) - they are a troop farming faction with 3x as many people as us making troops, but we are attacking them for the 2nd time now, because troop farming does not equal skill.  All your members were active enough to join semenstorm recently so you don't have the complete afks, 30 active enough to troop farm is more than enough.  If we changed our faction name we would be down to 25 guys.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 04:14:28 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2013, 05:55:14 pm »
I guess we need to request a rules change since cheating like this is no longer being punished.  Maybe sky ladders are legitimate too now?  You locked down your own fief to prevent us atatcking it in a 5th wave, completed the fief transfer and then gave all the gold and gear and the city right back to the same exact people we had been attacking - can't get more clear-cut violation of the rules not to do fief transfers by attacking to prevent an enemy from attacking your fief/delaying.  Smoothrich's city, blackzilla's army - worked together to do illegal fief transfer - where is our carpet bomb or is it only done to clans that haven't had devs in them?

P.S.  Egan 30 of our "members" haven't played crpg in months with 100 troops 100% inactive, the other 25 or so only 12-15 are active, so yes you guys have as many active players as we do so go for it, we are attacking a faction that can recruit 19K troops in a month (hospitallers had 10K when we last left, now have 29K just counting garrisons in their fiefs alone (just look at strat map) - they are a troop farming faction with 3x as many people as us making troops, but we are attacking them for the 2nd time now, because troop farming does not equal skill.  All your members were active enough to join semenstorm recently so you don't have the complete afks, 30 active enough to troop farm is more than enough.  If we changed our faction name we would be down to 25 guys.

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2013, 06:04:13 pm »

Hey, you really should keep personal pics of yourself out of the forums smooth.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2013, 06:11:18 pm »
Kesh, go back to being banned. Nerd.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2013, 09:20:05 am »
+2
sooo, can we get some official word from admins/devs? so far nothing has been done but label them as guilty then say the devs will handle it... which they don't seem to have done. if rules are no longer enforced in strat then it will just get worse.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2013, 09:45:42 am »
+4
sooo, can we get some official word from admins/devs? so far nothing has been done but label them as guilty then say the devs will handle it... which they don't seem to have done. if rules are no longer enforced in strat then it will just get worse.
strat is dead
walk past

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2013, 06:07:18 pm »
+2
strat is dead
walk past

EU strat maybe :P check the Great NA War thread to see how NA strat is doing :P

Offline Matey

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2013, 09:18:43 pm »
+1
Time for the weekly bump. This STILL needs to be addressed; ignoring it doesn't solve anything and just encourages similar behaviour in the future.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2013, 09:55:53 pm »
+1
Time for the weekly bump. This STILL needs to be addressed; ignoring it doesn't solve anything and just encourages similar behaviour in the future.

lol

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning