Author Topic: unban gggd  (Read 387 times)

Offline gggd

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
unban gggd
« on: February 19, 2013, 10:26:26 pm »
recently i was banned on eu4.
i just want to explain my request in some steps:
at beginning i was  playing as archer on eu4 and i teamkilled someone NOT ON PURPOSE(i said sorry)!
shortly after a guy called" Anglo_Saxon_Prince_Askelsax" teamkilled me  one purpose.he probably thought that i killed this guy on purpose and  he has the rights to kill me then. i was much more angrier that  no one in my team did a fuck for me while anglo saxon was killing me. anyway next round i asked him for his reason but he didnt answer. so i decided to shot him ONCE with my short bow(really less damage)to get him answer me. but still no reaction. suddenly a guy called HortonN_Joannits teamkilled me with his crossbow. i think he just used the chance to teamkill me for my teamhit. i think this guy hates me for some reason i dont know. anyway he got banned after it.
then anglo saxon teamkilled me again on purpose at spawn and after it he said " gggd is a teamhitter, ban him . i am repeating:"anglo saxon teamkilled me twice on purpose and said after it : ban gggd he is a teamhitter". i am repeating:"anglo saxon teamkilled me twice on purpose and said after it : ban gggd he is a teamhitter". i am repeating:"anglo saxon teamkilled me twice on purpose and said after it : ban gggd he is a teamhitter". i am repeating:"anglo saxon teamkilled me twice on purpose and said after it : ban gggd he is a teamhitter". i am repeating:"anglo saxon teamkilled me twice on purpose and said after it : ban gggd he is a teamhitter". i am repeating:"anglo saxon teamkilled me twice on purpose and said after it : ban gggd he is a teamhitter"
could you ever understand how fucking angry  i was?????
i am reapeating it once: anglo saxon teamkilled me twice on purpose, told a fucking lie and i got banned????
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
i admit that i insulted  him after it because I WAS SO FUCKING ANGRY.
i played this game since i was born but this just sucks.
i think i was banned by erzengel for my rage but anglo saxon is still free.
i hope you can understand my hate to this guy but  anyway i just want to get unbanned because that wasnt fair in any kind of way.
i also got two screenshots but i dont know how to post them but if they are needed i will do it!
thank you for your attention.

Offline Bifi

• Count
  • Renown: 211
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Bifi, Mr_Turtle
  • IRC nick: Bifi
Re: unban gggd
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 10:29:29 pm »
AngloSaxon_Prince_Askelsax got banned for teamhitting. Your unban is scheduled for the 20.02.2013 18:41:47 (CET).   
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 10:42:07 pm by Bifi »
[16:30] <@cmp> real programmers don't make webpages
Quote from: cmpxchg8b
- fixed Jesus bug

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: unban gggd