Author Topic: Pistorius  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Anal Bleeding

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Pistorius
« on: February 19, 2013, 07:34:09 pm »
He said he thought she was a burglar.
hiding in the bathroom.

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
Re: Pistorius
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 11:25:16 pm »
touching

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 11:51:45 pm »
What idiot starts randomly shooting through a closed door...wouldn't he assume it was the other person currently in his house?   Smells like a bunch of bullshit.

Good luck with your defense Pistorious, you're fucked.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 02:47:20 am »
oh, it seems i wasnt following again :P
googled it

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 03:50:33 am »
+3
I get spooked and shoot through my bathroom door about once a week - been lucky so far though - there's never actually been anyone in there.

This isn't really news. People do crap like this all the time, and have since the beginning of humanity. The only difference is this dude has magic robo-legs and the media needs shit to talk about.

Gimme more Russian meteorites!

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 12:16:09 pm »
+1
He said he thought she was a burglar.
hiding in the bathroom.

Maybe he had money hiding in the bathroom.

Also, he´s a cripple.If I was a cripple I would be hella scared, too.You cant really defend yourself mano a mano as a cripple(Well, maybe he could because he´s an athlete but dunno).

The story still seems really fishy.

The fishiest thing about it is: Why would he murder her?She was really really really really really really really hot, seemingly nice and she wanted to surprise him for valentines day!And he´s a cripple!It´s not like he could do better.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 02:31:00 pm »
+11
Don't forget the "bloodied cricket bat":

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/17/oscar-pistorius-cricket-bat

Here is how I imagine it went down:

She is a hot FHM model. He is a semi-famous cripple. She hooks up with the cripple to promote herself, and gain some media coverage. They attend few parties, they smile on camera, they eat expensive food, etc. The novelty of being with a cripple wears off short after the Olympic games are over, she got what she was after, he becomes increasingly jealous and suspicious of her, they begin to argue a lot ( as reported to police by neighbors )

One day she comes home late, smelling of alcohol and dick. He overreacts. She goes uber-bitch mode, and tells him that he is only half a man she fell in love with, that she used to date guys with dicks longer than his stumps, etc. And it goes on like this for a while.

Few days before Valentines she breaks up with him, he is crying, he is begging, he is a pathetic mess. She comes back to pick up some stuff. He does the baby-lost-his-candy face again. She is ice. He grabs her hand. She pushes his cripple-ass down on the floor. He grabs a cricket bat and teaches her a lesson. She crawls to the bathroom and locks from the inside. He does the usual "i am so sorry babe", "i didn't want to hurt you babe", "we meant to be together babe". She just keeps calling him a crazy halfling, and how it is all over between them, and how she is going to call cops, etc. 

He grabs a gun. Shoots few times in the door to make her stop. Does some drugs. Drinks some alcohol. Crying non stop. Cops arrive. Pistorius keeps crying. Charged with murder. Crying. Lawyer suggests the "burglar story". He just keeps crying. Arrives to court. Crying. Gets a needle. Crying one last time.

Case closed.
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 02:43:09 pm »

She is a hot FHM model. He is a semi-famous cripple. She hooks up with the cripple to promote herself, and gain some media coverage. They attend few parties, they smile on camera, they eat expensive food, etc. The novelty of being with a cripple wears off short after the Olympic games are over, she got what she was after, he becomes increasingly jealous and suspicious of her, they begin to argue a lot ( as reported to police by neighbors )

One day she comes home late, smelling of alcohol and dick. He overreacts. She goes uber-bitch mode, and tells him that he is only half a man she fell in love with, that she used to date guys with dicks longer than his stumps, etc. And it goes on like this for a while.

Few days before Valentines she breaks up with him, he is crying, he is begging, he is a pathetic mess. She comes back to pick up some stuff. He does the baby-lost-his-candy face again. She is ice. He grabs her hand. She pushes his cripple-ass down on the floor. He grabs a cricket bat and teaches her a lesson. She crawls to the bathroom and locks from the inside. He does the usual "i am so sorry babe", "i didn't want to hurt you babe", "we meant to be together babe". She just keeps calling him a crazy halfling, and how it is all over between them, and how she is going to call cops, etc. 

He grabs a gun. Shoots few times in the door to make her stop. Does some drugs. Drinks some alcohol. Crying non stop. Cops arrive. Pistorius keeps crying. Charged with murder. Crying. Lawyer suggests the "burglar story". He just keeps crying. Arrives to court. Crying. Gets a needle. Crying one last time.

Case closed.

Armpit, I don't know if you cheated (like having just recently watched 'The Talented Mr. Ripley' or something) but that was a really effective, well-imagined, haunting and entertaining murder scene. Good work man.

Offline Zox_Fury

• Baron
  • Renown: 142
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • La illaha il'Allah
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Zox_Fury
  • IRC nick: Zox_Fury
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 04:07:15 pm »

[....]
Case closed.

It s obvious that you have what it takes to substitute Mary Higgins Clark or Colombo . just do it !
Subhan'LLAH wa bihamdih

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 07:45:40 pm »
+1
Was watching pretty much live as BBC world news updated from their journalists at the bail hearing. Apparently the defence ripped much of the police evidence to shreds and forced the inspector giving evidence to admit that they did not currently have enough evidence to charge him of premeditated murder. Sounds like he paid some good lawyers and this is only for bloody bail.

Regardless, between the shot girlfriend, potential testosterone injecting, illegal firearms ect he's in a lot of shit whichever way you look at it.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2013, 08:23:58 pm »
+1

Case closed.

10/10 would read again

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2013, 10:46:30 pm »
+2

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Anal Bleeding

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2013, 08:10:39 am »
I figured it was something to do with her being a gold digger and he being an amputee. she loves his money she said something about expecting big gifts on valentines day and he gave her four bullets instead, byatch.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2013, 08:37:16 pm »
+2

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2013, 09:21:13 pm »
South Africa is a fucked up country, so he might even gets through with his story.