Author Topic: Dharan Reinforcement Contract.  (Read 2568 times)

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: Dharan Reinforcement Contract.
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2013, 12:59:30 pm »
Leave the man alone for fuck sake, hes probably the only real neutral in this whole stupid game. Buy the tickets from him before us next time and we won`t make such a big deal out of it.
This
 I would also like to use this troop buying service seems the area around Aab is becoming more hostile (will pm amount)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013, 02:16:59 pm »
Leave the man alone for fuck sake, hes probably the only real neutral in this whole stupid game. Buy the tickets from him before us next time and we won`t make such a big deal out of it.

Its not the fact that we didnt get to the troops first that bothers us, its the fact that anders just gave our enemies 2100 troops in the middle of our territory. That said, i personally dont really care much about it, its annoying but its part of his RP as a merc, cant really hold that against him. He probably should have picked a better location to do his merc thing though.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2013, 02:22:54 pm »
He probably should have picked a better location to do his merc thing though.

heh, you guys weren't my neighbors at the time. It was remnant. :wink: I'm the old man on the block. Also I'm only NORTH MIDDLE! Give me some credit! :lol:

Honestly, I'd rather have a city than a castle(except for like a few select castles), cause cities work more for my open and Free Ideal.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2013, 03:11:33 pm »

BOARD clan does not appreciate that statement Mr. Shinock.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2013, 04:48:17 pm »
So someone just wipe out his castle already and the merc can't hurt you any more... :rolleyes:
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2013, 04:58:06 pm »
So someone just wipe out his castle already and the merc can't hurt you any more... :rolleyes:

Interesting Idea, except it doesn't work. Just cause a merc doesn't have land doesn't make him NOT a merc :rolleyes:

That's a foolish concept! For if that were true, real mercenaries would have never happened.

BOARD clan does not appreciate that statement Mr. Shinock.

And it's true, there's many neutrals out there, I'm just...more...um...prevalent(?) since I'm the only one that maintains a castle.

Offline Mordred1622

• Baron
  • Renown: 136
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Soturin
  • IRC nick: NeckBeard
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2013, 05:40:26 pm »
+1
The way I see it is that Anders is giving out contracts without publicly announcing beforehand that there will be bidding on troops (which would bring him a better price(which also makes him look like he is being one sided in the war))...He is just selling massive amounts of troops and saying sorry you missed it, not my fault...opps you can't attack me because somehow a fair trade.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 05:55:45 pm »
The way I see it is that Anders is giving out contracts without publicly announcing beforehand that there will be bidding on troops (which would bring him a better price(which also makes him look like he is being one sided in the war))...He is just selling massive amounts of troops and saying sorry you missed it, not my fault...opps you can't attack me because somehow a fair trade.

I got paid for an NDA. In addition, I don't break contract. If I say X troops for X amount and everyone agrees. Deal's done and locked into stone. I haven't broken a single deal yet.

Which is why the post went up AFTER the fact cause I couldn't post beforehand about it.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 06:03:00 pm »
+1
Much respect to Anders, I had to suck at least 10 internet dicks to get what me and my clan have. It's a bit of work being a merc, keeping up with paperwork, especially in comparison to the other factions his size which tend to simply try and get and sell crates unnoticed and end up getting obliterated.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Mordred1622

• Baron
  • Renown: 136
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Soturin
  • IRC nick: NeckBeard
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2013, 06:09:07 pm »
Sure I might piss people off, but honestly, if VE bought my troops, then LCO would be mad. I piss off one side when I make a contract. So far everyone i've "Pissed off" has said, "Well Fuk, why didn't I think of that," and want to work with me in the future.
Still didn't address the fact that auctioning off troops would solve this...The problem I see is that clans should have equal time to decide to buy. You need to post what troops are available and when the bidding should take place...

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2013, 06:11:11 pm »
+1
Much respect to Anders, I had to suck at least 10 internet dicks to get what me and my clan have. It's a bit of work being a merc, keeping up with paperwork, especially in comparison to the other factions his size which tend to simply try and get and sell crates unnoticed and end up getting obliterated.

Why thank you.

Paperwork....spreadsheets baby! I keep tons of running tallys and have all the awesome extensions to alleviate the paperwork.

Still didn't address the fact that auctioning off troops would solve this...The problem I see is that clans should have equal time to decide to buy. You need to post what troops are available and when the bidding should take place...

Perhaps I might. I'm not much of a troop seller, I prefer REAL merc work, IE you pay me to attack someone, but "Slave trading" might not be so bad. Perhaps I should try open forums for it. More money IS a good thing.

Offline Cenewulf

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Member of the Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Cenewulf
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2013, 08:34:51 pm »
+4
All I have to say is

brotha's gotta make dat bread any way he can

and

its 2100 more ticks they are gonna lose

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2013, 11:26:40 pm »
+4

Hes almost giving them away with what hes charging, or lack of charging.  I'd much rather see him auction off completely geared out companies (100-500) or legions 1k+ of troops WITH HIS THEMED armor.  Would help his brand alot more.

Either way, more fun having him around than just another clan.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2013, 11:31:43 pm »
+1
Hes almost giving them away with what hes charging, or lack of charging.  I'd much rather see him auction off completely geared out companies (100-500) or legions 1k+ of troops WITH HIS THEMED armor.  Would help his brand alot more.

No one wants to buy my gear too. It's not LOOMED so no one likes it. I was thinking about the auction thing and came up with a neat idea to sell my troops on a Public auction, silent bidder style. You send me bid and who ever has the highest at the end wins it. I like that idea, sounds more fun and I can make more money. Seems clans have more to spend too. 50g per troop was a lot when I came up with that figure, now...not so much.

Either way, more fun having him around than just another clan.

Thank you. I now have themed full heavy armor and medium(and light If i WANTED)  armor sets. Quite nice to see it rolling around and killing things, though I fear Occitan has copied quite a bit of the gear. I had it first!

Offline Sir_Winston_Churchill

• Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: MC_of_Frisia
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2013, 12:46:11 am »
An idea that would go along with your public idea could be to post a trade 1 week before it is due to happen and then if anyone will do a better price they can bid it up or something?

I for one really like the idea of themed troops that you would sell. Even if the gear isn't totally loomed, people may still buy full armies (from an RP perspective that would be awesome).