Author Topic: end round tkin  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
Re: end round tkin
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2013, 10:01:41 am »
+5
So it is alright to be a jackass and going berserk at the end of the round, causing people to get annoyed, not letting them hug do whatever they want without annoying everyone else to celebrate the round end.
And what about if the person is getting tkd and decides to revenge tk the following round? I understand that the revenge tker should be punished, but will the original tker go unpunished? It just makes no sense whatsoever for me.

Yet if we punish the original tk only when it gets retaliated, that would be inconsistent, so the best solution would be to enforce it anyway.

However, I have never had this problem in EU, but well, bring the -'s on for trying to reason

(click to show/hide)

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2013, 10:14:50 am »
+2
and by your logic, if my team is up 10:1 vs some lowbie scrub, I'm free to kill off as many teammates as long as I win...because it had no bearing on the outcome.  Just because it doesnt affect outcome doesnt make it right.
Admin logic fail

Fail logic is fail....

If you are 10 vs 1 it mean the round it still LIVE and TK aren't allowed.  :rolleyes:
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2013, 10:40:55 am »
+1
and by your logic, if my team is up 10:1 vs some lowbie scrub, I'm free to kill off as many teammates as long as I win...because it had no bearing on the outcome.  Just because it doesnt affect outcome doesnt make it right.
Admin logic fail

You don't know how to read, Digglez. Check yourself.

You went wrong by not noticing the words "...once the round ends...."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 10:46:48 am by Daruvian »

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2013, 12:12:12 pm »
So it is alright to be a jackass and going berserk at the end of the round, causing people to get annoyed, not letting them hug do whatever they want without annoying everyone else to celebrate the round

causing people to get annoyed, not letting them hug do whatever they want without annoying everyone else to celebrate the round

not letting them hug

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

But really, perhaps the devs could implement a hugging system that grants immunity at the end of the round? Shouldn't be too hard to work in.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2013, 12:51:20 pm »
+1
Storm in a teacup
Turtles

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2013, 12:57:37 pm »
Doesnt really have a impact on the game, but still should only be done on people you know  :twisted: as people might want to get a good k/d.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 01:02:59 pm by Gravoth_iii »
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2013, 01:02:47 pm »
+8
Teamkilling your friends after round end is fine, teamkilling people who don't want to be teamkilled is not (and bannable like a regular teamkill). This was clarified quite some time ago, not sure why the rules weren't updated.

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2013, 03:09:25 pm »
Rather amusing to see the amount of people that care so strongly about their K/D's xD
I rather enjoy taking Strudog down a peg or two if he's going 10-0 :P

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2013, 03:14:01 pm »
Admin logic fail
There is a chance that you dc, there is a chance that you lose 'cause you suck, and here there is a possibility that the other teammates want to help their team/gain valor by killing the last guy.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Commodore_Axephante

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 38
  • Jumping with my overheads since '04
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Reidi_the_Unfettered
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2013, 03:45:47 pm »
+3
This is a morale issue more than anything else. Forget K;D - end of round tk is just a strange impulse that kills immersion for me. Frankly I just don't understand the desire to be like "HEHEHEHE I KILLED YOU ONE LAST TIME TEE HEE HEE GOTCHA". It's like a CRPG wet willy. Should it be punished? No, I don't think so. Should we think people who are really into it are a little off? Well, I will, but that's just me.

Offline Ego_HRE

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire / Coalition
  • Game nicks: Ego_HRE
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2013, 06:25:42 pm »
+1
1. Its useless...
2. Ppl...which do this, have small eggs...
3. I put away my sword (after tre round is ending) and a lot of ppl (means the enemy :wink: kills u...why plz?
4. It destroys the K/D
5. The most ppl in the internet give a fuck of moral ore there things, becaus..it is the internet :mrgreen:

Shame u all who do this...smallball's but i think i can understand why.
Want to know?...yeah?...ok...they will losing a fair fight...thats all and they need this kill 4 the own K/D.

I dont do this shit...and i expect the same...i think its fair :wink:

i know..the topic was tk on end of the round but this is also a shame.

bye

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2013, 10:47:38 pm »
1. Its useless...
2. Ppl...which do this, have small eggs...
3. I put away my sword (after tre round is ending) and a lot of ppl (means the enemy :wink: kills u...why plz?
4. It destroys the K/D
5. The most ppl in the internet give a fuck of moral ore there things, becaus..it is the internet :mrgreen:

Shame u all who do this...smallball's but i think i can understand why.
Want to know?...yeah?...ok...they will losing a fair fight...thats all and they need this kill 4 the own K/D.

I dont do this shit...and i expect the same...i think its fair :wink:

i know..the topic was tk on end of the round but this is also a shame.

bye
i know how to end-round tk next time. I try to end-round tk:

1. ego
2. yellows
3. people i know
4. randommers

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2013, 11:45:10 pm »
+1
Why is this up for debate from an NA point of view?  Almost all the (b)admins there will do anything the masses want to maintain popularity among e-friends.

The few uncorrupt ones don't see everything, or don't care enough to intervene.  TKs, hugging, protecting enemy players from teammates, delaying for duels and chatwars, etc.

Offline oerput

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • cuckold
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Gooseberry
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2013, 12:00:21 am »
ı do it all the time. mostly ends up without killing anyone cause i know who to hit and how to hit that person(by that i mean the angle i hit that person so it usually glances or gives min. damage). its just just primitive fun. most people does it to the guys they know or theyre friendly with so its no big deal. and if u care so much about ur k/d ratio on website just go fuck some hookers irl.

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2013, 12:46:10 am »
ı do it all the time. mostly ends up without killing anyone cause i know who to hit and how to hit that person(by that i mean the angle i hit that person so it usually glances or gives min. damage). its just just primitive fun. most people does it to the guys they know or theyre friendly with so its no big deal. and if u care so much about ur k/d ratio on website just go fuck some hookers irl.

You added two and two and got five, huh?