Author Topic: Is there any other way?  (Read 292 times)

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
Is there any other way?
« on: February 14, 2013, 02:57:17 pm »
Hello,
My friend has been banned for 5 days for killing a virgin at 3am when there were only 2 other guys who were also killing the virgin to change the map, this is his first incident, he has not been even warned (ive seen ppl trying to kill the virgin to change the map several times, they mostly got a warning or a 24h ban max) and he was banned for 5 days with "griefing" stated as a reason. I have sent a PM to the admin who banned him, asking for a clarification of the term as I dont feel like killing a virgin to change a map at 3am with nobody around is a reason good enough for a 5 days ban (I have seen serious teamkillers, teamhitters, leechers and other scum getting a 5 days ban). He did not answer my PMs, I have been looking for him on the IRC chat as well, nowhere to be found:) I am kinda losing my temper as I have been looking for him for 4 days now. I have no idea what else can I do to make him speak to me, really...so here it is, this post to make him notice. I know he has probably some better things to do, but banning somebody without giving any space for defence and ignoring any questions about the ban just feels a bit dickish to me.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
Re: Is there any other way?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 03:00:45 pm »
He should make a thread here:
http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-(official)/
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
Re: Is there any other way?
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 03:18:32 pm »
thank you, wasnt sure if it fits there since Im more of a seeking for more info about the ban rather than fight with the admin whether it is a bannable offence or not, I most likely believe it is, just not for 5 days. Imma try it anyway, thanks for the link
(click to show/hide)