Author Topic: The Great NA War -Losses To date-  (Read 53051 times)

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
Re: The Great NA War -Losses To date-
« Reply #450 on: June 13, 2013, 12:25:03 am »
+1
When in doubt, attack DRZ

Want to come help me? :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #451 on: June 13, 2013, 12:54:00 am »
+2
I've been doing jack shit (recruiting troops) for almost 2 months now (even though I'm online all day for my job).  I'm out of town this weekend though, without internet so prob not a great time to start me marching to EU...

But I'd certainly be down

*actually* I did do something, I went and stole a few hundred trade goods from a neighbor in the middle of the night a few weeks ago
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #452 on: June 13, 2013, 01:03:18 am »
+2
If you guys are down, I am legitimately prepared to take one Frisian shiny army to fight the EU scum. We should make a crusade to Fisdnar. I'm sure FPF would be down.

I'm being totally balls-to-the-wall serious right now.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #453 on: June 13, 2013, 01:56:48 am »
+2
lol canary+rage = sperg

Yeah, I'm mad. Here I am getting most everything I could ask for out of strat - my clan members participating, varying kinds of fights, battles at heretofore uncontested maps, a few unexpected victories - and I'm the one that's mad.

Meanwhile you've just made a couple spam posts in Diplomacy, including this post that amounted to nothing more than an immature insult. Outlandish allegations against my faction aside, it seems like you're at a loss for words, my friend.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #454 on: June 13, 2013, 02:08:47 am »
Yeah, I'm mad. Here I am getting most everything I could ask for out of strat - my clan members participating, varying kinds of fights, battles at heretofore uncontested maps, a few unexpected victories - and I'm the one that's mad.

Meanwhile you've just made a couple spam posts in Diplomacy, including this post that amounted to nothing more than an immature insult. Outlandish allegations against my faction aside, it seems like you're at a loss for words, my friend.

I like you canary even if you are a hippy hoplite with rabbit jumping and poking skills
Leader of BS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #455 on: June 13, 2013, 02:12:05 am »

lol, you should thank us - we did all that for you - since you have done NOTHING to add to stratgeus for the rest of us.  had to initiate for you.  And yes your post was obvious you were mad.  You can type all you wan tlike youa re trying to write a paper for your professor doesn't make it any less obvious.  But honestly I dont care - keep warning me for "spamming" on the other thread because i made one post saying "lol."  You are so passive-aggresive its just sad, grow a pair of balls man.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #456 on: June 13, 2013, 02:15:35 am »
I like you canary even if you are a hippy hoplite with rabbit jumping and poking skills

I'm trying to do like you said and make things interesting on the forum-war front... but because I mostly like you dudes, too, it's hard to do more than counterpoint Kesh and "his ways".

Rabbits, I hear, also put a lot of points in athletics to avoid strength crutching coyotes. You can also take this as an insult if it helps.

Edit: oh hey, Kesh posted again.

Dear Kesh,

Like Anders said, it takes two to tango. I am happy for the war, and for it I will thank you and your fellows.

And like I said, we actually struck the first blow to "initiate" this war (against Saxton... funny how neither he nor Malaclypse who attacked him are in the respective factions involved anymore), you guys made good on the act and made it official. I do, to some extent, agree with what you said at first, by the way, about taking up space and that stasis is bad, but I chose to defend my faction from your largely misplaced reasoning, must one be angry to do so?

Again you over-exaggerate and state something untrue about us. We have not done nothing. We goaded you into attacking us - gotcha.

More insults? Okay. Takes one to know one?

Even if I were angry right now, at least I take the time to collect my thoughts and post productively. You apparently do not, and so I will call you on it, whether I have to deal with it in an official capacity when it breaches the subforum rules or not.

Regards, Canary.

P.S. - at least I wasn't fuming and yelling at my mercenaries in teamspeak the last time my faction lost a battle.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 02:37:57 am by Canary »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #457 on: June 13, 2013, 05:55:07 am »
+2
Oi go take your piss mop action to a different drama/diplo thread. :evil: :evil:

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #458 on: June 13, 2013, 06:17:44 am »
+1

Rabbits, I hear, also put a lot of points in athletics to avoid strength crutching coyotes. You can also take this as an insult if it helps.

P.S. - at least I wasn't fuming and yelling at my mercenaries in teamspeak the last time my faction lost a battle.

I only have 21 str.. I shield crutch instead. So I am more turtle than coyote

Also he is not yelling he is inspiring with vigor!

also to stay on anders good side.. this last fight helped the fcc team kd a bit.
Leader of BS

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #459 on: June 13, 2013, 07:00:05 am »
Kesh's true colors always show through when he is angry after having lost. He seems almost remotely kind of potentially likable when he's winning things, but once he loses something you see the sperg come to the surface.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #460 on: June 13, 2013, 07:22:41 am »
Kesh's true colors always show through when he is angry after having lost. He seems almost remotely kind of potentially likable when he's winning things, but once he loses something you see the sperg come to the surface.

So basically the emotional maturity of a toddler. Adorable at times, but take their toytickets away and its non-stop crying until they forget why they're throwing a tantrum.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #461 on: June 13, 2013, 07:31:07 am »
+1

Not really. Kesh rages and can be an ass in TS at times, but he always apologizes when he overreacts and usually makes up for it when someone feels slighted. With the amount of effort he puts into organizing these battles (it's seriously a shit ton), it's understandable if some frustration shows.

I honestly have seen the same from most other battle leaders (especially from Arowaine, except in a lovably abusive, sexy french accent kind of way :D).
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline SucculentHeadCrab

• Count
  • Renown: 171
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • m(_ _)m
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bonsai, Hot_Coldman, Resting_Witch_Face
« Reply #462 on: June 13, 2013, 07:34:40 am »
+2
Oi go take your piss mop action to a different drama/diplo thread. :evil: :evil:

Yeah, c'mon lads! Pack it in!

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #463 on: June 13, 2013, 04:17:19 pm »
Before my mommy cry, his mommy gonna cry first
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #464 on: June 17, 2013, 02:26:50 am »
UPDATED!
Ok some notes: FCC has lost ANOTHER massive KDR chunk, down to 1.02 which is tied with Frisia and the republic of mates as best KDR.
MB has done one hell of a job and they have an(almost perfect) 1.00 KDR that is, sadly going to change over the course of the next day.
Jesus has a .98 KDR tied with TkoV's 0.99

FIDLGB and CHAOS have also both done good by increasing their KDLs by nearly +0.15!
Added Acre.