Author Topic: The Great NA War -Losses To date-  (Read 53080 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: The Great NA War -Losses To date-
« Reply #435 on: June 04, 2013, 03:27:59 am »
What I'm asking is can we count it?  In your opinion, how many clans has FCC wiped?

Doesn't matter. Under the FIMBULVETR tag, I recorded all clans of said faction as one. Same with Velucan and same with FCC.

I record the STRAT FACTIONS stats, not it's individual members, unless they break apart(ALA Fimbul and VE.)

SO that would mean every clan that merged with FCC was 'wiped' to use your term. But though some factions were independant ahead of time, their stats, until they become independent again, are saved(or merge again).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #439 on: June 07, 2013, 02:15:23 am »
HG, are you even trying

HG and Remnant are not independent factions anymore. VE doesn't exist. So on that list, only FCC and FPOF still "exist".

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #440 on: June 12, 2013, 07:39:28 pm »
well I'll be. Chaos and FCC are putting up some battles. I might have to make an update at some point. I'll wait till the weekend though and get a few more battles in before I update it.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #441 on: June 12, 2013, 07:48:03 pm »
Finally a lot of battles...and it's a night that I can actually play!  :mrgreen:
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #442 on: June 12, 2013, 08:06:42 pm »
well I'll be. Chaos and FCC are putting up some battles. I might have to make an update at some point. I'll wait till the weekend though and get a few more battles in before I update it.

Corrected
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #443 on: June 12, 2013, 08:16:17 pm »
+1
Corrected

Takes two to tango, though that is more or less correct.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 12, 2013, 09:08:23 pm »
Takes two to tango, though that is more or less correct.

Yeah if we didn't attack them they would just sit and do nothing but take up space and prevent other new active factions from having fiefs.  Just another parasitic rotting corpse of  factions topping this strategus from being active and fun by just turtling up for 10 months.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #445 on: June 12, 2013, 09:19:50 pm »
+3
FCC, the one faction that'll constantly cry about being attacked and not being attacked at pretty much the same time.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #446 on: June 12, 2013, 09:33:27 pm »
+1
Yeah if we didn't attack them they would just sit and do nothing but take up space and prevent other new active factions from having fiefs.  Just another parasitic rotting corpse of  factions topping this strategus from being active and fun by just turtling up for 10 months.

'Cause monopolizing the playerbase in order to be able to take whatever you like is a much better scenario... oh wait, actually it is, because then battles are fought. Nevermind, carry on.

But on the other hand, we don't all have nearly a hundred players under our colors. There's just simply not as much one can do without that much manpower, particularly once enemy lines have already been established (in a conflict which we initiated, remember, even if you did make it official).

"do nothing" is absolutely wrong, too. You know, we were very close to attacking one of your villages before we noticed the twenty thousand tickets you sent in our direction. I might have started us marching already had I not been unexpectedly occupied in the beginning of last week. Your statement also disregards all the admittedly haphazard attacks we have sent your way. Proportionally, we're doing quite alright, certainly much more than you say.

FCC, the one faction that'll constantly cry about being attacked and not being attacked at pretty much the same time.

And who'll complain about night time settings not accommodating "prime time" attacks and go on to initiate attacks after 4am.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 12, 2013, 09:37:23 pm »
'Cause monopolizing the playerbase in order to be able to take whatever you like is a much better scenario... oh wait, actually it is, because then battles are fought. Nevermind, carry on.

But on the other hand, we don't all have nearly a hundred players under our colors. There's just simply not as much one can do without that much manpower, particularly once enemy lines have already been established (in a conflict which we initiated, remember, even if you did make it official).

"do nothing" is absolutely wrong, too. You know, we were very close to attacking one of your villages before we noticed the twenty thousand tickets you sent in our direction. I might have started us marching already had I not been unexpectedly occupied in the beginning of last week. Your statement also disregards all the admittedly haphazard attacks we have sent your way. Proportionally, we're doing quite alright, certainly much more than you say.

And who'll complain about night time settings not accommodating "prime time" attacks and go on to initiate attacks after 4am.

lol canary+rage = sperg

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #448 on: June 12, 2013, 09:39:04 pm »
+1

Can I cry about how this war has completely ruined my interest in attacking Chaos again? I liked it better when it was just me. :(

Not only that, but Partyboy is selling the holy lands of BIRD CLAN and I will have nothing to protect. I'm pretty directionless right now.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #449 on: June 12, 2013, 09:50:32 pm »
+3
Can I cry about how this war has completely ruined my interest in attacking Chaos again? I liked it better when it was just me. :(

Not only that, but Partyboy is selling the holy lands of BIRD CLAN and I will have nothing to protect. I'm pretty directionless right now.

When in doubt, attack DRZ
 - Stolen from Macropussy