Author Topic: The Great NA War -Losses To date-  (Read 53116 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: The Great NA War -Losses To date-
« Reply #330 on: April 24, 2013, 01:47:38 am »
+1
Sorry will edit it. Means it is the same darn people who fight us as the red team. Why make them a different color? All it will do is mess up the stats for the blue vrs red war

The greenies wanted their own faction, so they got it, but for general use, they are lumped into red for the Net difference unless they attack Red Faction.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #331 on: April 24, 2013, 01:48:44 am »
Sorry will edit it. Means it is the same darn people who fight us as the red team. Why make them a different color? All it will do is mess up the stats for the blue vrs red war

All this red vs blue is kinda messed up to begin with since the resources are not shared between clans, The ongoing Wars are SS/LCO vs VE, FCC vs Hosp/FIDLGB/CHAOS? and i dont even know who Fimbulvetr is up against beside Hosp
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #332 on: April 24, 2013, 01:51:31 am »
+2
Fimbulvetr is at war with Occitan, SS, Hospitallers, LL and Astralis

Artyem has the right of it regarding Fimbulvetr wars.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #333 on: April 24, 2013, 01:55:05 am »
+1
Fcc and OCCi at peace? hmm interesting

Fcc and SS peaceful as well?
Leader of BS

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #334 on: April 24, 2013, 01:56:25 am »

All this red vs blue is kinda messed up to begin with since the resources are not shared between clans, The ongoing Wars are SS/LCO vs VE, FCC vs Hosp/FIDLGB/CHAOS? and i dont even know who Fimbulvetr is up against beside Hosp

Here's the war breakdown(Any major battles between factions, or successive battles):
FCC v LCO, Hosp, Astralis, Green Machine (LL, Chinese)
VE v SS/LCO/
Fim v SS/LCO/Astralis/Hosp
LCO v VE/FCC/Fim
SS v VE/FCC/Fim
Astralis v FCC/Fim
Hosp v FCC/Fim

And While they may not be at war, the Blue faction is, for the most part hostile to all members of Red Faction and vice versa. So it IS valid to do it my way. Unless you're saying that SS will make peace with Blue and Fight LCO and Astralis. Or maybe Astralis will join in and attack SS or LCO for land.

Not. Going. To. Happen.
Much like FCC and VE and Fimbul will not attack each other, same with the Red block.

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #335 on: April 24, 2013, 02:00:47 am »
Fcc and OCCi at peace? hmm interesting

Fcc and SS peaceful as well?

Not saying at peace, basically all i wanted to say is that these blocks are getting too big considering the support given among the clans in terms of resources, last time we fought FCC is when you made your first push in the desert months ago if my memory is right. I for one consider my clan at war with someone when we are actually doing shit to them otherwise we might as well say we are at war with everyone that has ever attacked us since strat 2.
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #336 on: April 24, 2013, 02:03:10 am »
+1
Not saying at peace, basically all i wanted to say is that these blocks are getting too big considering the support given among the clans in terms of resources, last time we fought FCC is when you made your first push in the desert months ago if my memory is right

Well if you look at it, it's really just LCO and now Green Machine fighting The Blue Horde. Hosp is effectively diminished, and SS has done...what exactly?

Send an Occitan army near Sargoth and watch how quick it gets ganked by FCC.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #337 on: April 24, 2013, 02:05:33 am »
+1
but I thought Shin was saying he wants to be friends! FCC OCC friendship! It can be!!
Leader of BS

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #338 on: April 24, 2013, 02:37:06 am »
+1
Don't tell me you forgot about us, Shinock.  You guys declared war on us and you've offered no peace treaties or armistices agreements, you've only further provoked hostile action.

Not sure why people would minus my previous post, I was stating facts to correct the current misconception.

Fimbulvetr IS at war with LCO, Hospitallers, Astralis and SS still.  They are the only one at war with Astralis (so far).

FCC IS at war with Hospitallers, LCO, SS.  They are the only one at war with CHAOS / FIDLGB.

VE IS at war with LCO and SS, they are currently not engaging Hospitallers (they're actually trading with them) and they are NOT figting Astralis / CHAOS / FIDLGB.

Not sure why people think this is incorrect, it is the truth.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #339 on: April 24, 2013, 02:55:34 am »
Don't tell me you forgot about us, Shinock.  You guys declared war on us and you've offered no peace treaties or armistices agreements, you've only further provoked hostile action.

Not sure why people would minus my previous post, I was stating facts to correct the current misconception.

Fimbulvetr IS at war with LCO, Hospitallers, Astralis and SS still.  They are the only one at war with Astralis (so far).

FCC IS at war with Hospitallers, LCO, SS.  They are the only one at war with CHAOS / FIDLGB.

VE IS at war with LCO and SS, they are currently not engaging Hospitallers (they're actually trading with them) and they are NOT figting Astralis / CHAOS / FIDLGB.

Not sure why people think this is incorrect, it is the truth.

+1 this seriously guys, hes just stating the exact current alliances and wars.  i think Knute even had this up in picture format.  And Anders we are not at war with astralis, but we are at war with Hospitallers, Chaos, FIDLGB, Occitan, Chinese Kingdom, and semenstorm (though murder or someone else was talking peace with them as all the people we had issues with have left their faction and the rest of the guys we like no real animosity towards them at this point)
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #340 on: April 24, 2013, 03:09:28 am »
And Anders we are not at war with astralis,

You attacked them 3 times, so by my definition of who's at war, you're at war.(3 battles against them is a war if you ask me)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #341 on: April 24, 2013, 03:40:19 am »
You attacked them 3 times, so by my definition of who's at war, you're at war.(3 battles against them is a war if you ask me)

We made peace with them afterwards and compensated them for their losses.  Mostly a misunderstanding where some of our members thought we were at war because of the 1 battle at kedelke.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 25, 2013, 01:52:45 am »
You might as well put the whole FCC, VE alliance out there as well. RIP rest of map who isn't in this massive butt hugging alliance.....RIP...

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #343 on: April 25, 2013, 01:59:04 am »
+2
so wait, you pick a fight with us... VE doesn't get involved at all because they aren't allied to us... and you complain about us being allied with VE? i don't get it. If your goal was to get us to fight VE wouldn't it have been a better strategy to try and make friends with us or VE and try to get us or VE to go to war with the other?

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #344 on: April 25, 2013, 02:06:59 am »
+1
You might as well put the whole FCC, VE alliance out there as well. RIP rest of map who isn't in this massive butt hugging alliance.....RIP...

All the independent factions need to stop this madness. The horde will swallow everything including itself once it controls the map. Forget your petty squabbles, band together for this war, and make safeguards against any future mega-alliances that will ruin strategus!
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."