Author Topic: The Great NA War -Losses To date-  (Read 53112 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: The Great NA War -Losses To date-
« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2013, 04:21:06 pm »
I thought matey posted the other battle. Only just now noticed I was missing Mawiti's. Gotta fix that and a few other battles. Have work now!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Haramir

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Haramir
  • IRC nick: Haramir
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2013, 11:27:11 pm »
Chevalier_sdfjkln vs HoC_Patriot_Carac
- Battle time: 22.02., 22:29
- Battle duration: 17m21s
- Army size: 779 vs 931
- Battle result: 558 vs 347
- Winner: Attacker

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2013, 11:46:39 pm »
Alrighty. Fully up to date all the way up to the Fimbul HP battle tomorrow morning.

The running tally on Post 2 contains all battles(of the major factions) and(if they join a side) minor factions. It's a record of the battles so if you wish you can check them yourself. It doesn't contain the first week and a half of the war though.

Also I propose a Name change from the Great NA War, to the Great Kitten Crusade, as New Zagush has been the hotbed of the war since day one.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2013, 01:20:33 am »
+4
The kittens were the first ones slaughtered, I give you that. But lets not draw any more attention to those furry bundles of joy, they are finally out in the fields running around happy once more, lets not invite more bloodshed on them as they have suffered enough! Zagush is now back to being a sanctuary and should be the last place attacked if any of those hostile factions have a heart! Peppo is actually nursing 2 kittens back to health as we speak, I even think he named them Keshian and Smoothy. I think because one likes to run around getting him self into trouble while having that cute innocent face when ever he gets caught, while the other one jumps from bed to bed making the other kittens do things with out them really knowing what was going on.

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2013, 01:33:55 am »
+3
What Aztek said is true.  After months of death and bloodshed from almost every faction,  the kittens have been liberated!  With the little strength that my leprosy allows me,  I have nursed little Keshian and Smoothy back to health.  They were found left for dead in a bag near the creek by the horrible Norseman!  This outrage can not be left unattended,  and with God's will we shall push forward,  delivering righteous fury upon those who brought sorrow to these creatures.

Although the war has raged around the kittens since the beginning of this round,  we hope that we can push the war away from the furry fuzzballs.  The Great kitten crusade pushes forward.  Bringing justice to those heathens who would see these defenseless creatures harmed. 

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2013, 01:56:08 am »
+1
The kittens were the first ones slaughtered, I give you that. But lets not draw any more attention to those furry bundles of joy, they are finally out in the fields running around happy once more, lets not invite more bloodshed on them as they have suffered enough! Zagush is now back to being a sanctuary and should be the last place attacked if any of those hostile factions have a heart! Peppo is actually nursing 2 kittens back to health as we speak, I even think he named them Keshian and Smoothy. I think because one likes to run around getting him self into trouble while having that cute innocent face when ever he gets caught, while the other one jumps from bed to bed making the other kittens do things with out them really knowing what was going on.
\

What Aztek said is true.  After months of death and bloodshed from almost every faction,  the kittens have been liberated!  With the little strength that my leprosy allows me,  I have nursed little Keshian and Smoothy back to health.  They were found left for dead in a bag near the creek by the horrible Norseman!  This outrage can not be left unattended,  and with God's will we shall push forward,  delivering righteous fury upon those who brought sorrow to these creatures.

Although the war has raged around the kittens since the beginning of this round,  we hope that we can push the war away from the furry fuzzballs.  The Great kitten crusade pushes forward.  Bringing justice to those heathens who would see these defenseless creatures harmed. 

Just some fun hospitibros. Also Zagush will come back under NH rule. The kittens will learn discipline and the art of throwing catnip.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #111 on: February 23, 2013, 04:41:57 am »
+1
Fuck YOU Astralis!

:P

P.S.

The brave warriors of Fimbulvetr aren't losses, they're just going to Valhalla to get ready for the end of times.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 04:47:53 am by Artyem »

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2013, 05:45:26 am »
+1
Add 800 to deserters for hero party it seems that what their calling me at least

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #113 on: February 23, 2013, 06:10:04 am »
+1
Time to Welcome Astralis to the war.

Unsure whether HP should remain a faction in this war anymore, as it's completely been broken into pieces.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2013, 06:24:59 am »
hp isnt over just been renamed ss that it so the remnant of hero party is ss now as far as i know....
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2013, 06:36:10 am »
+1
hp isnt over just been renamed ss that it so the remnant of hero party is ss now as far as i know....

There's now 3 HP remnants.,
HP's remnants of 14 players and 2 fiefs, Blackzilla's faction controlling 2 fiefs, and then Exile who's a 1 man faction that was part of HP and is now independent, for a slight length of time.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2013, 06:59:32 am »
+1

They certainly proved to be effective allies!

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2013, 08:53:04 am »
+4

Maybe they are trolling hardcore and are not reliable with troops but they sure as shit bring the best mercs you could hope for out there and that is partly why we have been so successful so far.
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2013, 10:11:18 am »
+1

Occitan have been the best allies any of us could ask for, and most of our clan members are willing to fight until our last army to make a stand with Occitan and take on insurmountable odds.  Some others are more afraid of losing internet land and fighting to hold it so they betray the faction and leave for their selfish internet horseland goals.  That's the price of taking on a mega-alliance and sticking with your allies whatever the odds.

I'd rather go down fighting with friends then leaving in the middle of a war that might go bad, and just about everyone who shows up to our battles and helps out the strat faction has enough fun to stick it out, the Semenstorm regulars, who aren't going anywhere.  To others its just a facebook farmville game, and a bunch of people I tried to keep loosely organized (and generously offered land and help along with Occitan) so everyone could have fun are only interested enough in holding on to what they have for purple text or for roleplaying purposes or Dreams of Internet Power or whatever it is.

No hard feelings to people, but Hero Party can be officially referred to as Semenstorm now, and people unwilling to make the change are now Strategus enemies working to ensure Ss and Occitan lose against everyone else in NA and will be dealt with accordingly.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2013, 10:23:38 am »
You have Hospi and Astralis on your side now, which makes it about 2x as difficult to win for us :)