Author Topic: New to strategus  (Read 301 times)

Offline XmikeX19

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
New to strategus
« on: February 09, 2013, 08:41:01 pm »
What does TC mean when selling goods to a town? I'm new to strategus. Also what is a good way to start out making income?

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
Re: New to strategus
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 08:53:16 pm »
Towncenter, it's some sort of marketplace.

Buy and sell goods. You get a distance bonus the further away you are form where you bought the goods, so try to get a nice bonus before you sell. Beware of bandits and factions with closed borders etc.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 08:56:52 pm by bagge »
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline XmikeX19

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 09:04:23 pm »
Thx bagge. And also what happens when you sell to the marketplace, because I did it one time but I didn't receive money

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 09:39:50 pm »
+1
Putting goods on the marketplace means that someone else will have to buy them before you receive money. The default number in the TC box is how much you would be able to sell them straight to the fief for. In the future you will probably want to sell them straight to the fief (don't check the TC box). Buying and selling directly from fiefs will use up the fiefs Supply & Demand (the total number of goods that can be bought/sold).  Most factions guard their S&D as they want to use it for their own purposes. You would probably be best off messaging the faction leaders for the fiefs you are buying/selling from to get their permission.
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team