Author Topic: Yo Occitan!  (Read 19860 times)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
Re: Yo Occitan!
« Reply #120 on: February 11, 2013, 08:55:20 am »
+1
Their nighttime settings are ridiculous. Even for east coast people with jobs/families.

Not to mention they were set incorrectly.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #121 on: February 11, 2013, 08:57:52 am »
10am battle is a pretty decent time for a Sunday...

Nothing to see here, move along
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #122 on: February 11, 2013, 10:37:13 am »
+4
It's pretty common damn knowledge what exactly Occitan's nighttime settings are, you can't blame your poor strategic decisions (attacking during their nighttime) on Occitan anymore. You look like a whining baby.

Actually, arowaine told me their night times started at 11. Which is why we attacked at 10:30, but it was set incorrectly, thus the AM battles. You really should stop speaking out of your ass
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2013, 04:40:00 pm »
+3
For the 2nd Tomba battle, he was attacked in the morning while he was escaping from being attacked previously. I know the point of war is to win, but complaining about the time after attacking naked armies in the morning, which whoever led the attack on Tomba the 2nd time is responsible for, is ones own fault. Thankfully he was reinforced and we again successfully defended again.

My point I am trying to make is, if you don't want morning battles, don't attack people at 10am in the morning as they escape from just being attacked an hour previous from being attacked.

And the night times have been fixed for most of Chevalier L'Occitan now, for EVERY ONES convenience. I dislike morning battles as much as the next.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #124 on: February 11, 2013, 10:33:15 pm »
+1
Also tomba got attacked during his nigth time that is why the battle get reported to the morning you guys just have to check nigth time before attacking. If you want to kut nigth reinforcement you have to deal with the consequence(morning battle).
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
« Reply #125 on: February 12, 2013, 02:45:50 am »
Also tomba got attacked during his nigth time that is why the battle get reported to the morning you guys just have to check nigth time before attacking. If you want to kut nigth reinforcement you have to deal with the consequence(morning battle).

You all speak as if attacking Tomba wasn't planned, it was. Considering you actually pulled troops out of the town to defend it make it worth it especially since it was the weekends and not really early. Not that the economy of troops is really necessary, considering we actually have about the same amounts of troops than when we started the war even with the loses.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 02:49:02 am by Syls »

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2013, 02:53:46 am »
You all speak as if attacking Tomba wasn't planned, it was. Considering you actually pulled troops out of the town to defend it make it worth it especially since it was the weekends and not really early. Not that the economy of troops is really necessary, considering we actually have about the same amounts of troops than when we started the war even with the loses.

well then why tristant is complaining ?
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Syls

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 12, 2013, 02:55:03 am »
+1
well then why tristant is complaining ?

I'm pretty sure he was still complaining about the castle battle at 6 in the morning, not the one at almost 11 am. And because of that battle, it forced us to attack Tomba in the morning instead of when the battle should have been without night time. But even then we considered it worth it to attack him anyway.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #128 on: February 12, 2013, 03:40:54 am »
+1
VE has my support in this war from henceforth.

Les Chaveliers de Occitan take me off their roster after having best score for the team in yesterday's defense--for people who went 5-20+

Good fight.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #129 on: February 12, 2013, 05:27:19 am »
+10
VE has my support in this war from henceforth.

Les Chaveliers de Occitan take me off their roster after having best score for the team in yesterday's defense--for people who went 5-20+

Good fight.

I told you i was sorry man, KD/R or score is one thing but when you have so many people that applies that looking at the list makes your eyes bleed, you have to make hard choices and thats why i deal with these rosters, i can do these choices and i take full responsibility for them.

I had to let some awesome mercs aside like you and killerofflowers and some other people that i usually have on my side to get clan members and close allies/friends in because hey... whats the point of being in a clan if you cant fight your own battles getting passed over by someone that is more skillled!?...

I'm happy you could sign up on the other side and get exp in the end and I'm sorry for everyone that wanted to join that didn't make the cut but there's gonna be more battles and more situations like that and I'll try to be fair in how i handle this whole roster thing and do some kind of rotation in the people i get in if time permits.
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Syls

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 12, 2013, 06:20:18 am »
+1
After much thoughts, we decided our next plan of actions is this : http://forum.meleegaming.com/general-discussion/god-empreror-robert-comforts-occitan-widows/
 :mrgreen:

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #131 on: February 12, 2013, 09:03:01 am »
I told you i was sorry man, KD/R or score is one thing but when you have so many people that applies that looking at the list makes your eyes bleed, you have to make hard choices and thats why i deal with these rosters, i can do these choices and i take full responsibility for them.

I had to let some awesome mercs aside like you and killerofflowers and some other people that i usually have on my side to get clan members and close allies/friends in because hey... whats the point of being in a clan if you cant fight your own battles getting passed over by someone that is more skillled!?...

I'm happy you could sign up on the other side and get exp in the end and I'm sorry for everyone that wanted to join that didn't make the cut but there's gonna be more battles and more situations like that and I'll try to be fair in how i handle this whole roster thing and do some kind of rotation in the people i get in if time permits.

I understand, and it's fine in the end. I was just disappointed because I had done well for you guys yesterday, and had to fight just to get on that roster (though I was accepted previously). Then this one, I made sure to apply as soon as the battle came up and was accepted as one of the first people.

It's all cool, was just heavily disappointed in you guys at the time.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #132 on: February 12, 2013, 10:42:08 am »
+3
You were removed after already being accepted AND present for roll call? That should never happen. Not cool.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #133 on: February 12, 2013, 03:41:36 pm »
+3
Yeah I wouldn't remove a merc at that point unless he was like level 20 and European, even then maybe not. Clan members have responsibility also to show up on time their spot isn't guaranteed if they show up at last second.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #134 on: February 12, 2013, 06:27:39 pm »
I was also disappointed not to make it on the roster, but I totally understand.  I'm level 31, but only 19 strength and it was a siege.  I'm not a thrower, crossbow or archer. And I'm not a strength crutcher, so I'm not a priority.  Still think I'm a good 1h/shield (or polearms) fighter as you can ask the people who were continually rolling x1 last night so I could keep my x5 going for hours.  certainly wouldn't have done as bad as blackzilla (yes I went there...sorry buddy)
 - Stolen from Macropussy