Author Topic: unban request  (Read 522 times)

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
unban request
« on: February 05, 2013, 04:49:48 am »
had banner glitch on alt and a guy that i didnt know that was on our team was attacking teammates. I threw 3 javalins in his face and killed him. got banned over 1 tk? why? Never been banned before. Dont know what I did wrong except piss off a BRD admin (at war with)... I have been in the community for a very long time and this is my first ban. I will not tk anymore if i can see the banner. The banner glitch does need to be fixed however. I never got a warning from the admin (granpappy) btw.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 05:09:56 am by Devestater »
mess with the best... die like the rest!

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
Re: unban request
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 05:20:07 am »
You killed a teammate with 3 successive hits, all reported by M, so you got that message. Those 3 ended up being the last 3 for 5 of 5 and you got server kicked. I waited around to give you a what for, but you never returned to the server. I gave you 12 hrs for the intentional TK.

I'll lift this with a warning, don't TK purposely.

You get auto-kicked from the server and don't come back, you don't get a warning  :rolleyes:

Have you reported the banner bug in the proper forum? Your unban thread isn't the place to do it  :idea:
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
Re: unban request
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 05:40:38 am »
I did come back... thought it was time to change my alt (bored) but i understand and wont tk anymore (as long as I can see the banner). thanks for lifting.
mess with the best... die like the rest!