Author Topic: Proudest/Happiest cRPG moments  (Read 9023 times)

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
Re: Proudest/Happiest cRPG moments
« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2013, 02:04:35 pm »
+10
That one time I managed to avoid playing cRPG for some months.

I was so strong back then...

>implying

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2013, 01:55:51 am »
+3
1. Defended a gate by fighting 5 ppl at the same time (in a longer fight)
2. EVERYTIME when you´re the last one and a crowd is attacking you and you survive way longer than you´re supposed to (surviving that is sadly way too rare)
3. Killing Chase in a legit and damn long duel
4. Last week, before I retired with Bowbimbo, I defended a flag long enough against approx. 7 ppl until the support arrived; I just did some enemy team "stagediving" with leftswings, some blocks and they just kept teamhitting and running around in circles :D after that hot minute (ok, I think it was only about 15 secs, still, 15 secs full of adrenaline), I realised that I was drooling x) ahahaha, lovely, but so damn rare
5. Killing a horse archer, so satisfying for a cav like me
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Armycook_of_KSantiago

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • No mercy! No retreat! No remorse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2013, 03:42:15 am »
QQF on a 1 vs 5, a plated charger came and i won de round.
 WAS HEAVENLY

also watching cyranule chamber punched tavern_keeper and killed her...
Dinner is served!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Andy

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Snow_King
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2013, 05:09:49 am »
+9
Snow_King's Happiest cRPG Moment
I was playing seige on that one map where attackers spawn at boats on the beach, and have to walk up ladders on a really steep hill to get to the castle.
I was playing under my Snow_King clan banner, so I was getting team switched every round. I was doing an olympic sprinter build that gen, with all my points into ATH and AGI. I was rocking with a rondel dagger, and actually keeping my kills above my deaths, so I was feeling preaty good.
(This was the double XP day, that Melee:Battlegrounds was being announced)

All of a sudden, something strange happens. All of a sudden, people's gear starts messing up. All of a sudden, about 1/3 of the people are running around lvl 0 with no gear.
How fun is it to play with lvl 0 stats, and no gear, with almost no possibility of finding something on the ground that you can pick up? It's not very fun. I was lucky enough to keep all of my gear by the way.

So what do I do? I am being teamswitched almost every round, so I decide to do some good deeds.  :D
I load out my 4 slots with 4 rondel daggers, yell out to my team's "nakeds", as I called them, that I was giving out rondels, and I dropped 3 of the 4 at either attack spawn or at the flag. All of a sudden, these wimpy, lvl 0 peasants with no armor, become 30P damage assassins of death! They are actually using teamwork to get some kills on the people still with their gear/lvls.
Distributing rondels to those gearless peasants that day on seige was definately my, Snow_King's, proudest and happiest moment in cRPG.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 05:46:10 am by Andy »

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2013, 02:04:29 pm »
+1
My moment mus have been that time when I was fighting in the "draw" tower which had two doors (one on each side) and it was only me left, had my mw bec and a clumsy build. Managed to kill all the enemies left, then ran outside to get the last guy, when I saw he was an archer i thought "fuck". But to my surprise he dropped his bow instead of trying to kite me. Cred to that archer for making my x5 stay.

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2013, 03:07:58 pm »
every moment back in the golden time of the wolves :)

FranI love you rage on ts when he gets killed by an archer , the usual shittalk on ts late at night with ulmarth, herezy , murmi, tom, stuLLe, franky , high , kinn and some other core memebrs. (sorry if i didint mentioned u u know i love u all)

Once i was with murmillus on a tournament. there were guards at the jousting area entrance gate. they checked for weapons. we took pikes ( back in time u could sheat them on your back , u couldnt see it)

we went to the spectator area and poked people standing at the edge of the arena block from the walls ;D.
we got banend for that tho. but it was hell of fun.

All the bans we got where totally worth it :P

we were not the best from teamplay but it was the best time in crpg.  :wink:

Offline Adalwulf

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 53
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Adalwulf
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2013, 09:49:05 am »
Anytime people say my face suits me when I rape their face with arrows. Best moments are on NA when I countinuesly shoot krybaby and elindor to the point of rage :D

Offline Nehvar

• Duke
  • Renown: 550
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2013, 04:08:44 pm »
+2
More than a year ago in siege...  I was a peasant after retiring for the last time and some high level archer was stalking me from the ramparts overhead.  You know, the type to chase harmless easy-kills to pad their KDR when they could be taking shots at actual threats.  Anyway, I threw some rocks at him in defiance and somehow one did not deviate, killing him with a headshot.  This was a long range shot for a rock and the guy was in the vicinity of level 30...killed by a level 1 archer-hating peasant.  It was beautiful.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:20:04 pm by Nehvar »
WSE2 gives us the key to a wonderful world of butthurt...

Offline Elmetiacos

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
  • You've probably teamkilled me
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hot_Chick_with_a_Sword, Dark_Rose_Knight
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2013, 09:49:43 pm »
A long, long time ago, before there was upkeep and people still used the XP Barn, getting 14 kills in one round with my horseman character, Soslan Dakht, culminating in defeating 4 attackers at once having been unhorsed and then winning a one on one fight against the last enemy (Gruk) to win the round for my side. I have never done anything that good since.
The word is "anyway" not "anyways". You are not Gabby Hayes.

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2013, 11:12:14 pm »
When I was terrible at melee (Xbow with 5ps and 80wpf in 1H), it was me against Lemmy Winks in a 1v1 to save my X5. He is kicking my ass and I let out a random kick and slash with my simple sword. Glance off of him for the kill and clutch the round and the server erupts. Good times!
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2013, 11:18:28 pm »
+3
First time I won against GTX in a duel and he began raging all over EU3 this typical: "FUCKIN DISGRACE TO MY HIGH LEVEL OF SKILL. UNBEARABLE. omggggggggomgogmogmgomg fuckin' lowbie. Lucky dick. This is impossible....No no noOOOOOOOOOOOOnooooooooo!!!!!!" claims. He didn't settle down until I eventually accepted to duel him again - that time he owned me.

Still, worth the fun  :mrgreen:

Offline Xol!

• Earl
  • Renown: 428
  • Infamy: 51
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Xol_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Xol
« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2013, 11:53:22 pm »
Way back before the lance angle nerf I was one of the only 2h cav playing on NA  (note this is after the plated charger-steel shield-morningstar build got killed by upkeep).  Everyone always gave me shit for it, and I was still pretty new to the game, but I somehow managed to clutch a 9 v 1 round with my little shortened military scythe and courser.  It was probably the first time I got a compliment on my gameplay.  Definitely my proudest and happiest moment.
boop

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2013, 12:46:13 am »
+1
the rare times on siege where you get 6to10 people close in on you alone all bloodthirsty and u survive and kill of half of them and notice the shift in their attitude where they start retreating, then punishing them. those berserk moments.|

Offline Lennu

• Marshall
  • Renown: 774
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lennu
  • IRC nick: Lennu_
« Reply #103 on: February 17, 2013, 02:16:04 am »
+5
Chase a crossbowman. Slowly catch up with him. He drops his crossbow. Pick up the crossbow and bolts and start running away. Reload somewhere safe and kill that xbowmy old friend son of a bitch! WITH HIS OWN CROSSBOW!!!  :twisted:

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #104 on: February 17, 2013, 02:27:59 am »
Chase a crossbowman. Slowly catch up with him. He drops his crossbow. Pick up the crossbow and bolts and start running away. Reload somewhere safe and kill that xbowmy old friend son of a bitch! WITH HIS OWN CROSSBOW!!!  :twisted:
happened to me already