Author Topic: Proudest/Happiest cRPG moments  (Read 9027 times)

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Re: Proudest/Happiest cRPG moments
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 03:57:41 am »
+17
I once played an entire map without team killing anyone.
Turtles

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 04:10:04 am »
+2
I once played an entire map without team killing anyone.

This should be my submission to this thread too. There is a reason why the Fallen Brigade has forbidden me the use of any pierce weapon or other such similar 1-2 shot thingies  :mrgreen:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 04:17:23 am »
+1
Me and Chase winning 2 vs. 21 as the last ones on our team. :P

I remember that round. Fucking crazy 8-)
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Orbas

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Martian_Of_Chaos, LittleGreenMan
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 04:18:52 am »
Happiest moment?  Hmmm, getting my +3 Rus bow.  Proudest?  Winning a 1v5 with said bow against 4 shielders and 1 cav with 3 seconds left in the round to save dat x5.  All about the benjamultis!
"Quiet! Listen, people. This team is not about egos or wardrobes or publicity. It's about handling threats larger than any hero can alone."

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 04:31:43 am »
+3
1) Winning 1v9 as an archer, with a melee weapon, I had 4 PS, 59 wpf during that time
2) Reaching 100 kills in a Strategus v3 siege, as attacker and also top fragging while the closest player was 20 kills behind me
3) 6 headshots in 6 shots as le archer (which happened in 30-40 seconds)
4) When I won my first duel against Phyrex :wink:

I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2013, 05:06:00 am »
+1
Every rock kill

(I'm a happy guy : I've done an entire gen of pure rock throwing and two of side rock throwing)

also the rare smoking bomb kill :D

and that peculiar moment where I captured a castle while being 3 vs 10 with defending people saying : hahaahhahaha we auto-win poor you just resign!!

muwhahhahhahhahahhahha
So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2013, 05:07:23 am »
+1
I remember this one time in DTV, when 3 times in a row I was left alive with like 2 other players from full team (So waves of bots counted around 50 enemies) and YET we somehow emerged victorious each time. (And those weren't peasant waves, but Vitez-Engineers-Sezies) Yup, that was one proud moment.

Other one was single handely killing 50 weaboos, one after one in a long train across the map, and newest one: beating my record of kills of about ~720  :D ( but still not a DTV record of 780  :()

Non-DTV happiest moment? Beating Yoozek on siege. I used to have competitions with this guy when he was still playing, each time I was ahead of him for at least 1 kill was a triumph  8-)
And poking knitlers eye out with my OWN awplike.  :mrgreen:
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2013, 05:17:32 am »
+9
I remember a couple of times from when I was cavalry that I overcame insane odds to win. Both of them started the same way. I was the last player alive against over a dozen enemies, with almost full health for myself and my trusty destrier. I couched/lanced a few stragglers before they realized that shit was getting real and began scrambling. Then I killed a few more easy targets before my horse died and I got swarmed. One of the times I managed to get the remaining 4-5 enemies to agree to duel me and beat them all even though I got mobbed halfway through. The other time I managed to kill the first responders, then I ran to a tower and funneled the rest of them into single/double file while retreating up the stairs. I had a dramatic 2v1 battle at the top and won by kicking the last man off of the side. It was amazing even though it was mostly luck.

I remember another round that I was proud of. The round before it was something like 6v1 and Miley came back to kill my entire team. The next round her team all died and it was pretty much the same exact situation, and I knew that she would kill us if we weren't careful. I told my team to regroup and a second later one of them died. Then another. Then another. Me, a swordsman, and a crossbowman were the only ones left and we'd managed to meet up. The swordsman ran out to fight Miley and I begged the xbowman to shoot her while she was distracted. He didn't, and after killing the swordsman she came and killed him too. Obviously I was terrified, so I dropped my weapon and surrendered. She attacked me with her longsword and I backed out of range, then moved in hoping to land just one good punch before dying. The punch killed her and the server exploded.
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2013, 05:39:51 am »
+1
Well don't really remember old stuff aside from winning Tor in a duel for the first time... And our epic Fallen sky ladders in duel server.

Tonight I had really fun playing. I was running around in a field with Panos when a wild peasant appears. Both of us put our axes away and start punching that guy until he is dead. Warm welcoming to crpg... or not... Then we did the same thing to some other peasant next round :mrgreen:.

Later I was alone against 5-6 enemies or so. 4 at the same time at max. Got shot by crossbows twice I think. Still kicked all of their asses and won the round (Leshma can prove this :mrgreen:). Still get that nice little adrenaline rush from those moments, which is why this game is so addictive :rolleyes:.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2013, 06:39:38 am »
+2
Having most of FCC in teamspeak inebriated after some holiday or other back in the day. Rage-free and full of laughs.

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2013, 08:54:14 am »
+2
Risen melee only.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2013, 09:00:27 am »
+11
Getting headshoted by a random arrow that flew over the entire map at round start. Best time of my life

Offline Nazurdin

• Earl
  • Renown: 309
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Faridah_HRE, Rotkappchen_HRE, Frida_von_Krems
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2013, 09:02:20 am »
Getting headshoted by a random arrow that flew over the entire map at round start. Best time of my life
With shied up! I feel ya.

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 40
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2013, 09:20:19 am »
+3
I had some great moments of stone kills with Village_Elder, but my best memory in cRPG has to be the first time I clutched a win for the team with Tavern_Keeper against 3 armored enemies.
In memory of Fallen_Warcat_, member of Fallen Brigade, ruler of Zagush
Tavern_Keeper #1 NA shielder
Strategus City Improvement Project

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2013, 09:50:26 am »
Ancient cRPG - winning a 1v7, armed with a longawlpike, with the 7 attacking me simultaneously from all sides, including an Oberyn from one side and a thrower constantly spamming daggers in my back.

Also, slightly more recent, but still ancient cRPG - playing against heavy-armored horse archer Mokk, on the frozen lake native map, lancing him off his horse every round of that map as first kill :lol: