Author Topic: [optional Unban on DTV]  (Read 608 times)

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
[optional Unban on DTV]
« on: February 02, 2013, 02:38:34 pm »
As first,I demand that you remove a person called Nazgul_Hunter from having Admin rights !

Now let's get to the subject,while I was standing near slut (virgin) that asshole (Nazgul_Hunter) spawned in with some cheap rags holding a dildo (wooden stick) and pretended to be afk I guess which I found to be wrong later,me and one other guy said he's a leecher,not useful,even someone in Spectator mode would be more useful then him.

At first we punched and kicked him for fun to see how he'll react...and he did,like a total douchbag who doesn't deserve to live,he started to report with M button even tho it wasn't important coz he was standing still and not helping team at all.

Then I got sick of him,I said "damn leecher" and with one precise swing execute him on which he responded with insta-ban from DTV server only

And so,I don't care much if I'm banned on DTV but I want justice,please remove Admin rights from that raging kid who's just using empty slots on DTV server to leech

Thank you !
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 10:58:50 pm by Kalam »
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: [optional Unaban on DTV]
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 02:48:02 pm »
As first,I demand that you remove a person called Nazgul_Hunter from having Admin rights !

Now let's get to the subject,while I was standing near slut (virgin) that asshole (Nazgul_Hunter) spawned in with some cheap rags holding a dildo (wooden stick) and pretended to be afk I guess which I found to be wrong later,me and one other guy said he's a leecher,not useful,even someone in Spectator mode would be more useful then him.

At first we punched and kicked him for fun to see how he'll react...and he did,like a total douchbag who doesn't deserve to live,he started to report with M button even tho it wasn't important coz he was standing still and not helping team at all.

Then I got sick of him,I said "damn leecher" and with one precise swing execute him on which he responded with insta-ban from DTV server only

And so,I don't care much if I'm banned on DTV but I want justice,please remove Admin rights from that raging kid who's just using empty slots on DTV server to leech

Thank you !

:rolleyes:

Sounds like you deserved your ban.

Can't find an active ban for your name. Did this happen on the HRE server?

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
Re: [optional Unban on DTV]
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 03:39:06 pm »
EU_cRPG_HRE - Defend the Virgin

And that leecher so-called admin...admin my ass,don't even know who gave him that rights,he must have bribed them,well he permanently banned me

And as I said,it's not the ban itself that's pissing me off,it's the morons who have Admin rights and they don't deserve it,in this case Nazgul_Hunter
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 04:18:39 pm »
You really should calm down.

Besides that this is the wrong section for your request. I will move it.

Offline Zox_Fury

• Baron
  • Renown: 142
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • La illaha il'Allah
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Zox_Fury
  • IRC nick: Zox_Fury
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 04:35:45 pm »
Nazgul banned lot of people today in dtv .. I can t say they did nothing but many many guys banned . I think at Paranoid_Android who thrown me friendly stone and get ban , samurai fudge banned and Dkg Meatboy.

I think sometimes admin have to calm down ban because it happens really too often ...Our communauty need organization and ordre but it s a game .. It s really too serious occasionally

Subhan'LLAH wa bihamdih

Offline Tazman

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tazman_HRE
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 04:45:40 pm »
It's unbeleavable, to read your shit? Nazgul wasn't leeching....u said it. He was weared and had a weapon. His char was on lvl 1. What do u think he should wear? Then he stay at virgin and looked around...didn't stand still. Not every player must running around other players and kick or punch them.

Uppss..why i know it? I was it ... and that's your problem. If you are thinking, there is no admin, you are doing some shit. Why you attacked me? Your whole text here is fail....u are banned!!!

Nazgul banned lot of people today in dtv .. I can t say they did nothing but many many guys banned . I think at Paranoid_Android who thrown me friendly stone and get ban , samurai fudge banned and Dkg Meatboy.

I think sometimes admin have to calm down ban because it happens really too often ...Our communauty need organization and ordre but it s a game .. It s really too serious occasionally

To attacking teammates it's not allowed...you wasn't the only one. And again: READ OUR RULES!!!

Boxingfights: I warned the guys 2 times, but after 20 minutes (they didn't stop that after warning) they was banned. Some other players began to fight against the bots, after i warned...but not these 2 guys. AND HERE AGAIN: READ OUR RULES!!!

--------------------------------------

Discussion ended
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 04:51:07 pm by Tazman »

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 05:38:02 pm »
You sir need psychological help,you obviusly have a problem,actualy I belive you have a syndrome of inferiority,who knows,maybe you're to short,or fat,or ugly and that makes you ban people for nothing or for doing a right thing like me

And for the ban,I don't care,I won't play on any of your HRE servers,and I hope you'll enjoy 0 population one day when people realize how nuts you are

« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 05:41:33 pm by Protemus »