Author Topic: BRING THE TROOPS HOME 2013  (Read 2706 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
BRING THE TROOPS HOME 2013
« on: February 02, 2013, 01:17:37 pm »
+9
This is a non-frilly post that will succinctly outline our position.

After the liberation of our previously-owned fief of New Ismirala, Frisian forces will depart the area. Until that point, no teutonic is safe. However, we have no interest in wiping Teutonic off the map. We were attacked, and are responding. I would not mind a good, relatively fair war with wesley, but this current conflict is NOT that.

After New Ismirala is liberated, Teutonic will have heavy roster support from us if they require it. We will not give Teutonic any material aid. We have no desire to see them wiped; different from many people. We want XP for all and a good fight.

Teutonic has nothing to fear from Fimbulvetr forces once Ismirala is liberated.

Good luck in your war Wesley, and Godspeed. I really, really wish you hadn't attacked us because we wouldn't have jumped in with all these folks attacking you now.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 02:51:10 pm by Sandersson Jankins »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: BRING THE TROOPS HOME 2013
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 03:36:00 pm »
I would not mind a good, relatively fair war conflict with Wesley, but this current conflict is NOT that.

True, since you waited to attack them when they have their resources and efforts focused in their defense against other factions.
Nothing relatively fair about that. At least it is noble to offer them full mercenary support.  :)

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 03:37:45 pm »
+1
What? They surprise attacked us first before anyone else had.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 03:39:13 pm »
So they fought you on even grounds? 1 vs 1?

Or were you being attacked by other factions at the time?

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 03:43:35 pm »
We still are, Occitan & HP.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 03:51:53 pm »
Fair enough then, I suppose.  :mrgreen:

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 03:59:04 pm »
+3
True, since you waited to attack them when they have their resources and efforts focused in their defense against other factions.
Nothing relatively fair about that. At least it is noble to offer them full mercenary support.  :)

They took ismirala and attacked our man taking the gear out of it without warning. We were at war with two factions at the time (and still are), one of which can be considered our size, the other being Les Chevalier Occitan.

I have not engaged in hostilities unprovoked a single time in strat. Save for the time I attacked some koj guys, I suppose.

When I engaged their first traders, not a single other faction had attacked them.

So yeah.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 04:07:44 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2013, 04:08:07 pm »
I respect that  :wink:

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2013, 04:16:14 pm »
Yes we attacked your main 1300 man army because we like the Occitan. Ismirala was needed for KoJ. I told you in TS that I NEED that fief. You should've read between the lines. Two attacks were made. One of them was a fun open field battle(I'm sure everyone can agree). Ismirala battle wasn't fair at all. You complain about those fights even when you attack 4+ Teutonic traders for revenge. The difference between me and you Sandy: I want to make Strat fun while you take it way too seriously. Attacking unarmed traders is pretty low. Why the fuck am I writing this stupid post. This is why I got sick of Strategus. Good luck and have fun!
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2013, 04:32:05 pm »
+8
Yes we attacked your main 1300 man army because we like the Occitan. Ismirala was needed for KoJ. I told you in TS that I NEED that fief. You should've read between the lines. Two attacks were made. One of them was a fun open field battle(I'm sure everyone can agree). Ismirala battle wasn't fair at all. You complain about those fights even when you attack 4+ Teutonic traders for revenge. The difference between me and you Sandy: I want to make Strat fun while you take it way too seriously. Attacking unarmed traders is pretty low. Why the fuck am I writing this stupid post. This is why I got sick of Strategus. Good luck and have fun!

I uh.

What?

Where did I complain? Dude, I was saying that the fight is unbalanced OUT of your favor so I'm backing out.

Am I retarded or something here? I don't know what's going on. I guess I take strat seriously because I have FUN taking it seriously. I don't fret over it, I have fun pretending I'm a háveding of a bunch of Frisian fuckers when in reality I'm a nerd sitting in the loft of a log cabin in Georgia on his PC, jockeying a keyboard.

I think it was a bit silly of you to say it's a low move to attack traders when you took our fief from us, and insisted upon sending 100 man unarmed traders DIRECTLY AT US. Also a 400 man army with ~50 tickets worth of light gear DIRECTLY IN NH LAND AFTER STEALING OUR S AND D.

3/4 traders we have so far taken have had goods from Rduna or Ismirala. I consider those ours!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 04:38:10 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2013, 04:35:50 pm »
Understood wrong on my part. But that's my opinion. It's funny how people complain about unfair fights but when it comes to Teutonic no one gives a fuck due to our KUTT history.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Fringe

• Baron
  • Renown: 119
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Blackfist T.T
  • Game nicks: Fringe, Bane, Bane_of_Fringe
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2013, 04:36:48 pm »
Timmy the dirt-farmer will die! And you can head back down to your own fiefs! I see you creeping up here. Begone foul demons!!!  :evil:
Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2013, 04:47:55 pm »
+3
Understood wrong on my part. But that's my opinion. It's funny how people complain about unfair fights but when it comes to Teutonic no one gives a fuck due to our KUTT history.

Hey man, I give a fuck! I don't like roflstomps in any game, really. Like I said, we'll fight for you the best we can, and would even consider giving you resources proper, if we didn't have our hands full down south.

Timmy the dirt-farmer will die! And you can head back down to your own fiefs! I see you creeping up here. Begone foul demons!!!  :evil:

The dirt-farmers of New Ismirala have had enough of your wanton tyranny and religious persecution. Who are you to say that a man cannot worship the traditional Ismiralian idol of the sacred great eel? The very eel that sustains their modest way of life? NOW IS THE TIME, HUMBLE PEASANTRY. HOLD YOUR PITCHFORKS AND HAND AXES HIGH! TODAY YOU WILL BE HEROES!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 05:36:50 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2013, 08:03:09 pm »
+7

This may well be the hugest shit-eatingly idiotic post I have ever seen. As far as I can tell you basically just asked me "Has anyone really strat been far even as decided traders to use even go want to do look more like?"

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2013, 08:07:11 pm »
+2
I'm still up to my nuts in nerd blood, and there's still plenty more to be spilled.  At least we're not sitting around playing trade simulator 2013 like everyone else on the fucking map.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus