Author Topic: Sick to my stomach  (Read 7550 times)

Offline Firebrand

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player
  • Chooser of slain
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Valkyrja
  • Game nicks: Valkyrja_Randgrid
Re: Sick to my stomach
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2013, 08:42:02 am »
Ignoring all shit adn insults... Lets all your laughts and sarcasms stays with you!

I am glad that after long time they brought back Changing of the Guard of Honour at Mamayev Kurgan! Everytime i get up those stairs to Mamay hill i have tears in my eyes!
Eternal memory to the fallen heroes in Stalingrad! Let such thing never will happen again...

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:58:06 am by Firebrand »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nazurdin

• Earl
  • Renown: 309
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Faridah_HRE, Rotkappchen_HRE, Frida_von_Krems
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2013, 09:48:09 am »
+3
Omg, firebrand, chill out, people like you are giving us bad name. My grand grandfather died defending Leningrad, my grandmother was brought to Germany to serve as a fucking slave, and you know what? i don't give a shit. It happened fucking 70 years ago and people are still butthurt. 8 out of 10 soviet movies are about this fucking war, government and their TV puppets are glorifying our victory like its the only achievement of 20th century.

And bravo ptx, you wanted drama - you got it.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Firebrand

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Chooser of slain
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2013, 10:09:26 am »
I am calm. I don't care what drama who wants. I said my opinion. If you don't care your history its your problem. I don't wanna be "Иван, не помнящий родства." Каким ты выглядишь говоря что тебе пох, на то что было 70 лет назад...

My grand grandfather died defending Leningrad, my grandmother was brought to Germany to serve as a fucking slave, and you know what? i don't give a shit. It happened fucking 70 years ago and people are still butthurt.
Its just show your ignorance and indifference i am sorry for you.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:15:23 am by Firebrand »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2013, 10:25:42 am »
True...people do need to chill abit about it. I for one usually try pretty damn hard to chill about it, cause I like russians(most of the time). They helped me out quite alot and I even work with few.This time I quess Firebrand was provoked but normally I wouldnt suggest saying that soviets didnt commit any genosides and other warcrimes, cause that kinda pisses people off. Like I said, we would get along much more better if they would know history like it is, not deny it and say the usual North Korean favorite line: "Its Western propaganda". I admit, western history does have some propaganda, but factually its usually somewhat accurate. And what I heard from a grown up russian person in Finland about WW2 was just epic factual error, which I think makes any person just go "da fuck?" After that experience im still woundering what magicalhistory do you study in that UupaLuupaland.

Offline Firebrand

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Chooser of slain
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2013, 10:44:16 am »
Ok. No more politic and history as part of politics. Just funny to read comments of average europeans about hundrets millions victims executed civilians by Stalin personally! They sure about it, even if they never tried to make sure to check if its true... As i stated before all archieves are awialble to research! But who cares... They have opinion and thats enough... In best case some even read some book with catchy name! :)

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:47:33 am by Firebrand »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2013, 10:51:12 am »
Ok. No more politic and history as part of politics. Just funny to read comments of average europeans about hundrets millions victims executed civilians by Stalin personally! They sure about it, even if they never tried to make sure to check if its true... As i stated before all archieves are awialble to research! But who cares... They have opinion and thats enough... In best case some even read some book with catchy name! :)
You, good Sir, are an ignorant of epic proportions.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Firebrand

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Chooser of slain
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2013, 10:57:46 am »
You, good Sir, are an ignorant of epic proportions.
Thank you, your opinion is so important for me.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2013, 10:59:57 am »
Lol its good how adult we stay about this.  :rolleyes:  Enough butthurt for one day, lets fill it with funny russian gifs and pics.

Offline Nazurdin

• Earl
  • Renown: 309
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Faridah_HRE, Rotkappchen_HRE, Frida_von_Krems
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2013, 11:15:33 am »
Lol Firebrand just for you I visited this website http://greatstalin.ru Sadly english version is not working but even from the name you can see that its a pro-Stalin site. Main slogan is "Learn the TRUTH about Great Stalin". I regards of repressions it says:

(click to show/hide)

"All in all we have more or less unbiased number of convicted for counterrevolutionary crimes during Stalin rule - 2 319 516 people. Their tragic fate have the right for special attention. That is because among them was justly and unjustly convicted. And this tragically a fact. Is it many or not? At least its not tens of millions, by which "democrats" are trying to scare us."

2 fucking millions, is the amount of people killed in you beloved meatgrinder called Stalingrad battle. Hail Stalin!

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2013, 11:16:02 am »
Sure thing...

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2013, 11:23:03 am »
(click to show/hide)

I admit, i do feel guilty, for it was the purpose of this thread to expose some people.

Offline Firebrand

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Chooser of slain
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2013, 11:50:21 am »
Lol Firebrand just for you I visited this website http://greatstalin.ru Sadly english version is not working but even from the name you can see that its a pro-Stalin site. Main slogan is "Learn the TRUTH about Great Stalin". I regards of repressions it says:

(click to show/hide)

"All in all we have more or less unbiased number of convicted for counterrevolutionary crimes during Stalin rule - 2 319 516 people. Their tragic fate have the right for special attention. That is because among them was justly and unjustly convicted. And this tragically a fact. Is it many or not? At least its not tens of millions, by which "democrats" are trying to scare us."

2 fucking millions, is the amount of people killed in you beloved meatgrinder called Stalingrad battle. Hail Stalin!
Btw interesting article. 2 million convicted people for conterrevolutionary crimes... How much of those people was guilty in crimes? And how much of them was innocent(main question)? How much of them was executed? How much of them returned home during Stalin rule? How much of them released after Stalin death? Still no evidences of millions EXECUTED INNOCENT people.

Btw do you know how much millions people are sitting in prisons in america? How much of them unguilty? How much of them sentenced to execution?

Offline Firebrand

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Chooser of slain
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2013, 12:09:36 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2013, 12:12:47 pm »
Btw interesting article. 2 million convicted people for conterrevolutionary crimes... How much of those people was guilty in crimes? And how much of them was innocent(main question)? How much of them was executed? How much of them returned home during Stalin rule? How much of them released after Stalin death? Still no evidences of millions EXECUTED INNOCENT people.

Btw do you know how much millions people are sitting in prisons in america? How much of them unguilty? How much of them sentenced to execution?

Who the fuck in this thread cares about America? This is not about America man. We never said we supported USA, dont change the subject now. Again one quite usual communist trait is to to talk about America all the time and how EEEEEVIIL it is. Right now, who cares really?

These facts and everything about Soviet Unions crimes do not come from West. These come from all the people that lived trough it. Your facts come from hugely in denial warveterans and bribed people. Why do you seriuslly think we despise Soviet Union like we do? If it wouldnt have been so horrible and simply Western propaganda we wouldnt hate it as much. USA and other more distant  countries would, cause they wouldnt know jack about what really happened. But we would, cause we were right next to Soviet Union, heck we were  part of the Soviet Union.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 12:18:31 pm by TiberiusX »

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2013, 12:24:12 pm »
+3
Berlin Wall still exists guys. You know those videos of people pulling it down? WESTERN PROPAGANDA.