Author Topic: Sick to my stomach  (Read 7544 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Sick to my stomach
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2013, 10:32:50 pm »
Yeah yeah typical molly, when it comes to talking serious, always tries to make others look stupid, i`m tired of your highnose shit bro, either speak with respect like me and leshma do, or you can go fuck yourself.

pathetic cunt.
lol like anyone is taking you serious  :mrgreen:

After all the acts you pulled, you really believe people don't think anymore that your a complete joke just cuz you pulled your act together for... like what? 4 weeks now?
You're hilarious... keep it coming, haven`t felt that much entertained for a long time.

Oh, wait... I know you enjoy these pics... found the fitting one just for you, maybe you even remember it from the last time you were really serious and shit:
(click to show/hide)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2013, 10:37:55 pm »
lol like anyone is taking you serious  :mrgreen:

After all the acts you pulled, you really believe people don't think anymore that your a complete joke just cuz you pulled your act together for... like what? 4 weeks now?
You're hilarious... keep it coming, haven`t felt that much entertained for a long time.

Oh, wait... I know you enjoy these pics... found the fitting one just for you, maybe you even remember it from the last time you were really serious and shit:
(click to show/hide)

difference between me and probably 99% of this community is that I never cared what people think about me, nor I will ever care.

But if that comforts you, be my guest.

As for the photo, at least have the balls to use your own one  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2013, 10:41:43 pm »
Germany was weak by the end of WW1. Hit.ler made it look strong and took advantage of the germans hate for the rest of Europe for pinning the blame of WW1 entirely on them. And he didnt become a supreme dictator overnight. He started removing people's rights piece by piece, by the end the fanatisim was so huge that noone dared to question him. Yea, Germany was under his spell. :D

People are not satisfied with Putins rule(from what ive heard). They are barely content. Seen videos how russian skinheads throw Putinsupporters off bridges and shit.

Lol, yea these forumcencors are seriuslly killing the seriusness. But its your own fault for using these names so much and for everything.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2013, 10:44:33 pm »
You would be okay with Berlin praising einstein a few days a year?

Yes, Einstein was good. Check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein .

chadz be trollin'

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2013, 10:48:54 pm »
Then give me answer to question that never got a proper answer. Why Germans supported einstein through the war? Whenever someone brings that, answer is that Germans couldn't overthrow him (he was too strong) which kinda makes sense or my favorite, that he was magician and that whole Germany was under his spell :lol:

Believe me, I lived under a tyrant. I know how that looks like and why people support a tyrant and when and why they decide to stop supporting him. You didn't, all you know about einstein you learned from history books and your ancestors.

In my case, support stopped when people realised that tyrant is weak and can't win anymore. That is the only moment they turned their backs to him. If he won (against NATO) he would still have fantastic support of his countrymen. If people live decently under a tyrant, they will always support him. Putin is tyrant too but people are satisfied with his rule.

People overthrow the likes of PolPot because he was doing some serious damage to his country. If he did that to foreign country but they lived a good life, they would support him. It's not about good or bad, it's about living a good life. Most people still eat meat (million of dead animals everyday) and use products made by poor and malnourished people who live short and pitiful lives but they don't care. What is important to them is to live good. Ideals are just an excuse and in most cases, circlejerking.
They voted for him cuz he was promising work and food. Most people at that time when albert rose to power didn't even take him serious. He was a man shouting a lot, showing off on parades but he promised work and food. And he kept his promise. That's where the support came from at the early beginnings before the war even started.
Most people were still okay with the Poland thing but people already became sceptic a that point.
You all seem to forget though that at this point albert already had a whole state system under his control. You couldn't talk, drink, eat or shit w/o the fear that your neighbour, co-worker or even distant relative won't rat you out to the police or Gestapo. Everyone was afraid cuz, although nobody talked about it, everyone knew what happens to people not "supporting" the system.
alberts leadership wasn't supported by agreement but by fear. Same during the whole war really. Saying "No" to the recruitment officer wasn't an option. Instead of being shot on the battlefield, you would had been shot right at the spot your standing.
You can easily assume that way more than 50% of the German population didn't support albert during the years of war. Only the hard-liner were Näzis, the common guy on the street was just trying to stay alive somehow, trying to stay hidden in the masses.
And about the Holocaust? Well, nobody really knows how much the common folks knew about what happened to the Jews. My personal guess is that most knew about them being carried of to death. I doubt though that they actually knew how it was done...

Any more questions while I am at it?

Edit:

Germany was weak by the end of WW1. Hit.ler made it look strong and took advantage of the germans hate for the rest of Europe for pinning the blame of WW1 entirely on them. [...]
Not true. Who the hell teaches you those things.
At the end of WW1 everyone was disappointed but they were glad it was over.
There was no hate towards the French or anyone else really. They were glad the war was over and they were trying to get their lifes back.
albert didn't take it that lightly and he found support under former soldiers who came home to be left by their wife, no job and no perspective. The state forgot about its soldiers and made the the "albert phenomenon" possible.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 10:52:51 pm by benkei »
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2013, 11:08:42 pm »
Stalingrad was named like that after Stalin defeated the Whites, PTX you can continue your holy war, it`s funny watching people, who apparently don`t know history, trying to prove they are right..
what the fuck are you even on about?

protip: the OP contains a link.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2013, 11:10:53 pm »
what the fuck are you even on about?

protip: the OP contains a link.

I`ve read it.

You said something about mass murder, so either you were reffering to Stalins attrocities against the Whites, or the WW2 battle.

Apparently for you, a war is a mass murder.

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2013, 11:13:28 pm »
+1

If it isn't, it can't be very far.

albert didn't take it that lightly and he found support under former soldiers who came home to be left by their wife, no job and no perspective. The state forgot about its soldiers and made the the "albert phenomenon" possible.

This is important. The part of Germany that was still very nationalistic at the end of WW1 felt betrayed by the weimar republic. Not once, but several times with the great depression.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2013, 11:14:22 pm »
If it isn't, it can't be very far.

Definition of murder : The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

In a war both sides fight.

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2013, 11:23:37 pm »
+2
Definition of murder : The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

In a war both sides fight.

"Unlawful killing" what the hell is that supposed to mean ? You kill people on the other side because you think they will kill you if they have the occasion, and you know they are having the same thought process. Putting two people in a cage and asking them to kill each other saying only one will be able to go out is murder too. Attacking and defending are all about perspective. einstein was defending against jews when invading europe.

Offline [ptx]

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2013, 11:32:35 pm »
+2
I`ve read it.

You said something about mass murder, so either you were reffering to Stalins attrocities against the Whites, or the WW2 battle.

what

Just what

Okay, let me explain, so that even you can understand (how kind of me): Stalin is responsible for the deaths of untold millions of innocent civilians during his reign - both russians and a lot of other nationalities as well. He was a psychopathic mass murderer, not a dime better than, say, Hilter or Pol Pot or Mao or whathaveyou.
The local government of the city of Volgograd (which is a very major city) has now decided, that, 6 days of the year, the city will once again be known as Stalingrad, in remembrance of Soviet "victories" (obviously together with lots of praise to "great leader Stalin"). This is but a single case among others of not just the denial of soviet crimes and terror, but actual outright praise, that is happening in the east.

Which part of this do you not understand?

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2013, 11:37:10 pm »
what

Just what

Okay, let me explain, so that even you can understand (how kind of me): Stalin is responsible for the deaths of untold millions of innocent civilians during his reign - both russians and a lot of other nationalities as well. He was a psychopathic mass murderer, not a dime better than, say, Hilter or Pol Pot or Mao or whathaveyou.
The local government of the city of Volgograd (which is a very major city) has now decided, that, 6 days of the year, the city will once again be known as Stalingrad, in remembrance of Soviet "victories" (obviously together with lots of praise to "great leader Stalin"). This is but a single case among others of not just the denial of soviet crimes and terror, but actual outright praise, that is happening in the east.

Which part of this do you not understand?

I know all that, because Stalin killed Pontiac Greeks aswell, what I wanted to say, and I probably wrote it wrong was , that Stalingrad was named after Stalin`s victory against the Whites(russian nationalism party).

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2013, 11:41:27 pm »
+1
Oh Great, I got a warning for expressing my opinion.

You have received a warning
« Sent to: Panos on: Today at 11:40:08 pm » Reply with quoteDelete
Panos,

You have received a warning for insulting other users and/or staff members in regards to the message:
Re: Sick to my stomach.

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Melee Gaming Team.

Well done moderator who did that.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2501
  • Infamy: 2938
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2013, 11:42:13 pm »
+1
Aye, some of the stuff Leshma said....was well....not so correct as one might think. My oppinon of the matter is that only clueless brainwashed people or those that have something to gain from it, idolize Stalin. Stalin did not help the country out of economic crysis, he just,manipulated the media  so that the people living under the iron curtain would STFU and work and think that there is no crysis, no crime, no poverty, while it was completely the opposite.

What I said is true but you misunderstood it. Funny thing is that you later supported my claim when you explained why and how einstein came to power.

Similar thing happened to Russians and in many other cases. Bolshevik were fighting Tzar and his supporters and eventually won. But that fight was like a civil war, it seriously weakened the country. At that point country was very poor and people were hungry (like African hungry, ready to eat each other to survive). Lenin was weaken (health issues) and Stalin came to power, because he defeated other candidates. First thing he did, was the same einstein did. Poor Russia full of hungry people was turned over night into military state, and most of the production was for military. People were still very poor and hungry but they were promised better life. WWII came, many countries fought for survival and supremacy and were exhausted by that long fight (even wealthy Germany). After the war military industry and production was converted into heavy industry with a goal to build new infrastructure because old was ruined in war. People worked really hard and eventually that started to show some good results. People weren't living great lives but it was much better than during and before the war (when bolseviks fought the tzar).

Stalin was one of the reasons why Russians were hungry but he also helped to make lives of Russian better. Similar thing happened in Germany, in China, in Japan etc.

Reason why Russians won against Germans lies in a fact that Russian fought on their own territory which they know better than anyone else, which also means they can survive longer under extremely harsh conditions. Germans were doing great, but only Russians can survive cold winter for longer period. Russians were exhausted even when the war started, but they lasted until Germany became exhausted as well. When Germans got on the same level with Russians, Russians won.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 11:47:19 pm by Leshma »

Offline [ptx]

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2013, 11:48:05 pm »

I know all that, because Stalin killed Pontiac Greeks aswell, what I wanted to say, and I probably wrote it wrong was , that Stalingrad was named after Stalin`s victory against the Whites(russian nationalism party).
Was it called Defeatedwhitesgrad? No, it's Stalingrad. Even the soviets themselves, that came after Stalin understood this better.