Author Topic: Shu Han declares war on the infamous Crusader Alliance  (Read 47142 times)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: Shu Han declares war on the infamous Crusader Alliance
« Reply #465 on: March 02, 2013, 07:34:55 pm »
Ok. Let's see.
1. When ninjas were defeated they were offered to settle down in one of our claimed fief with remaining troops. They refused.
2. Factions like STR, Gardarika, BIA, (one nord themed rus faction), Crusaders of Acre, Teutonic Order (if I'm not mistaken) were given a fief or a chance to settle down on conquered territory.
3. 22nd got chance to recruit troops in our fiefs with high %chance and low hourly wages to start their anti-templar campaign.
4. Guards of Istiniar (with D'Hara if I'm not mistaken) got back their conquered villages.
That's what I know from first strat, may be it's not all

When UIF appeared Greys had only Gisim, 22nd had nothing, STR had some fiefs, mb Gardarika had smth. UIF wasn't made of established, well known in strat factions with lots' of members and fiefs.

During 4th Strat Druzhina welcomes common and faction traders in free trading zone with lowest taxes, less dangerous routes and allows ppl to trade inside it's territory with buy\sell centers in both directions.

Druzhina was always open for new factions, you are not right saying that Druzhina doesn't give anyone a chance to do smth in strat.

1 True
2 Russian, Russian and more Russian, not sure, isnt, STR and TO formed Union? they are simply the same thing
3 22nd were UIF but all they did was surrounding themselves with GO and DRZ to bark at others from the safe zone.
4 I don't know about it so if you say so.

Druzhina is always open for factions who only will work for them aka invitation for UIF or serving the UIF cause. Anyone who refused to that in previous rounds today have formed Anti UIF because of this mentality, is it any better? no but who said it would be?

Brodnics, Vendetta & Legione Italica also was given some fiefs.

Again Russian, Russian and wanna be Russian or serving to UIF cause. Like 22nd, collapsed almost instantly without UIF support.

Which proves my final sentence above, but of course there are many Russian members of this community who fight against UIF. Thing is being a fellow countrymen gives %50 bonus.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #466 on: March 02, 2013, 07:50:40 pm »
Druzhina is always open for factions who only will work for them aka invitation for UIF or serving the UIF cause. Anyone who refused to that in previous rounds today have formed Anti UIF because of this mentality, is it any better? no but who said it would be?

Again Russian, Russian and wanna be Russian or serving to UIF cause. Like 22nd, collapsed almost instantly without UIF support.

Which proves my final sentence above, but of course there are many Russian members of this community who fight against UIF. Thing is being a fellow countrymen gives %50 bonus
How many factions who are openly telling Eastern to go fuck themselves have you given fiefs? How many factions have gotten fiefs from you who haven't served you in some way?
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #467 on: March 02, 2013, 08:03:23 pm »
+6
How the UIF vs anti UIF discussion looks to me right now:

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #468 on: March 02, 2013, 08:44:27 pm »
+5
How the UIF vs anti UIF discussion every Diplomacy thread looks to me right now:

Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #469 on: March 02, 2013, 09:25:07 pm »
+11
Kinngrimm is slightly right. I also see the need to invest in small factions, because it's good for our community. But why all this bullshit? Giving for free is not solution. Someone who does not earned army will be not able to appreciate its value, but I have an idea.

Announcement:

If you are a small clan and want to have your own villages and castles:

a) collect 1800 tickets (you can do so on our territory)
b) earn yourself upkeep for your army (100 000 gold)
c) promise that you'll be fighting on western side of the roster
d) create your channel on our TS and keep your ambassador here.

We can promise you equipment (acquired by bug) captured during the war against Templars.

This is chance for you. Do not waste it. Do not try trolling us. Our opponent is weak, they have much more territory than they need. Almost all the villages are empty, and their main forces soon will be very busy at war with us. We are not greedy. Everyone know our claims, which are constant.

Do not fear! Fucking UIF is behind you!

Think about it. Decide whether you want to participate in this business or not. If so, we invite you to an initial interview.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #470 on: March 02, 2013, 09:26:45 pm »
so if i leave templars ad swear alliance to uif i gets free equipment?
Turtles

Offline SoA_Sir_ODHarry

• Baron
  • Renown: 134
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ODharry
Crob: i'm in duel tryin to not be shit
Crob: now i'm running round eu2 with a dagger

JOIN The Horde NAO
       http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F-POC

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: March 02, 2013, 10:31:40 pm »
so if i leave templars ad swear alliance to uif i gets free equipment?
Only if you'll take Alpha with you  :wink:

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #473 on: March 02, 2013, 10:59:15 pm »
+10
1. When ninjas were defeated they were offered to settle down in one of our claimed fief with remaining troops. They refused.
How generous. If I ever see you guys get invaded in strat, which I doubt, I'll do my utmost to convince the invading faction to "give" you one fief. I bet you guys will only be grateful for that.

Besides, who cares about old strategus history. Ninjas reset alliances each strat we participate in. In strat 1 we were a solo faction, but fairly Anti-DRZ, once we lost our lands Shogunate took care of us until we decided to attack DRZ with our last forces. Strat 2 we were vassals to 22nd, therefore a part of UIF, which btw, was the most boring thing I have ever been part of. Nothing happened. Strat 3 we skipped. In Strat 4 we were a part of a coalition of weaboos in NA that at least did stuff again.

All these ridiculous alliances that last through strat after strat and each time play the same is ridiculously boring. I would like to see something truly fun happen, like a DRZ-Fallen alliance against a Templar Greys and a Cold Front + HRE vs Byzantium and whatever Turk faction that's around atm.

It sure as hell would be different, and you guys would notice how you're all the same. I mean, if you guys insist on these mega-alliances, at least mix it up a little. Coalition, UIF, CFA. Who cares. All the same. All huge blocks that justify their existence with the existence of the other blocks. It's almost tragic to watch how you guys consider these to be any different.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 11:19:46 pm by Ninja_Khorin »

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #474 on: March 02, 2013, 11:39:50 pm »
+6

All these ridiculous alliances that last through strat after strat and each time play the same is ridiculously boring. I would like to see something truly fun happen, like a DRZ-Fallen alliance against a Templar Greys and a Cold Front + HRE vs Byzantium and whatever Turk faction that's around atm.

It sure as hell would be different, and you guys would notice how you're all the same. I mean, if you guys insist on these mega-alliances, at least mix it up a little. Coalition, UIF, CFA. Who cares. All the same. All huge blocks that justify their existence with the existence of the other blocks. It's almost tragic to watch how you guys consider these to be any different.

With all due respect to your optimism, cRPG hate-machine is running too fast to allow something like this to happen.

Thought seeing something like leader-swap - Vovka leading Templols and Casimir being in lead of DRZ would be... interesting.  :lol:
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #475 on: March 03, 2013, 12:08:48 am »
+1
According to the ancient rights and customs of the land I'm the rightful king of calradia. I care not for alliances, only who will support my claim! Follow me and i will end this discord and see that noble privileges are upheld across the land!
Turtles

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #476 on: March 03, 2013, 12:16:40 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 12:21:31 pm by Zaharist »
Igni et ferro

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: March 03, 2013, 12:50:26 pm »
+5
That's the worst part, at the start of every Strat almost all factions declare that they are starting with a clean slate and hold no grudges. Then they claim the same area, ally with the same people and declare war on the same people.

So damn interesting.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #478 on: March 03, 2013, 01:00:27 pm »
You should've joined us Khorin so Ninjas could've been our secret little elite force to send and assassinate the Eastern leaders :rolleyes:
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline RamsesXXIIX

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 65
  • Yes, I prey on the weak.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Ramses
« Reply #479 on: March 03, 2013, 03:04:14 pm »
Imagine for a moment, you're a small faction, just playing with mates. You work hard to take a fief maybe. If another small faction wants to attack your fief you can have a fun battle, and if you lose it you can always try and retake it another time. Now imagine Grey Order or Coalition take your fief, you're steamrollered with no hope of ever retaking it. And for the rest of this version of Strat that fief will belong to one of the large factions and the area hostile to small factions will become even larger. (Coalition owns about 1/6th of the map, even passing through you run the risk of being attacked as a potential S/D stealer). So i'm sure the large factions are loving it, and maybe accuse Kinngrimm of giving land and support to smaller factions because he has too, but it's players like him that make it bearable for the rest of us.

Otherwise our only options are to join a massive faction of people we dont know, or just stop being active cos there's no way in. I dont really care if you're UIF or anti-UIF, if your fief gets taken by Coalition or Grey Order or Mercs, or Druz (if you're in the desert), then it's not going anywhere, it'll just be absorbed and the map will shrink for the rest of the players.

2-man faction for the win!!!!

No offense, but maybe you should try being in a large faction and read some more about the mechanics of strategus before you presume to know the intentions behind our actions.

I can assure you, the Coalition does not want to hoard land. Having extra land does not yield big benefits, but stretches ourselves and our resources. The more land we have, the more we have to protect. We've also actively been giving lands to new clans or smaller clans, even though some of them later turned to be our enemies. (for example, I've heard we gave land to Ghuraba (Not sure about this as I was inactive back then))

This strat, we've been taken big portions of the center of the map because it splits up our main enemies, Druzhina and GO.

I understand the sentiment that being in a small faction can be tough, but you have better opportunities now than you had the last 2 strats. I suggest you try to either go your own path and have some fun yourselves, or try to make a deal with one of the two blocks and work for them in return for land.