Author Topic: Shu Han declares war on the infamous Crusader Alliance  (Read 47182 times)

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
Re: Shu Han declares war on the infamous Crusader Alliance
« Reply #450 on: March 01, 2013, 04:38:29 pm »
+3
and there i thought i had figured it all out ...
Nords pussing out because of their western block members getting caught cheating and therefore the poor Nords all alone. Well at least you gave your stuff to a worthy follow up faction.

Oh wait can't see them ... Thir now belongs to Grey Order ... did i hear that correctly GO gave up on Thir last round, but now you got it through other means. Another place for your glorious defenses right? The 9k Ottomans send you are i guess all well and secure and with the gear you got from Templars(the bug gear they already told about to the devs) you can now afford the upkeep ^^ not like GO had stated they wouldn't be active in strat anymore, but taking undefended fiefs instead of leaving them to active smaller factions doesn't count to that i guess ... welcome back GO ... or not?

how many factions are now out since beginning of this strat? How many came back under different banners?
That GO and DRZ changed colors again is that an indicator for activity? Well the 10k send to ShuHan by DRZ may be one, what happened to those anyways a gift to a none allied  :rolleyes: faction or is DRZ doing something with that?

Zigzag zagazo zagazogoza. Jag säger vad fan som helst det låter ändå bra.
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline JohanE

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_JohanE
« Reply #451 on: March 01, 2013, 04:41:42 pm »
+3
Zigzag zagazo zagazogoza. Jag säger vad fan som helst det låter ändå bra.

Jag säger vad jag vill för jag är din king, gå ner på dina knän Bagge och I love yous min ring.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #452 on: March 01, 2013, 04:50:17 pm »
+11
ikea abba meatballs abba ikea meatballs!!
Turtles

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #453 on: March 01, 2013, 05:02:40 pm »
+7
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #454 on: March 01, 2013, 10:34:28 pm »
Kinngrimm Inc. just wants to take free fiefs from 50 man clans (Shu Han) with the entire alliance and not have any decent battles only stomping with excessive numbers.
So now he's butthurt because the Grey Order, Druzhina came back and stomped everyone down in their places within a small period of time, he can't take real battles where the numbers are equal!
Now it's time for you to go back to your last resort, whining on the forums again.

Oh and by the way, we sold (Yup, we got a whole bunch o looms for it) our stuff because, well, look at the amount of active players we have in cRPG for the last few months, don't be pathetic making things up, we're playing Dota!  :lol:

Man I love this forums, it is truely remarkable to see so much crying eyes over a war that is not even started yet, they only regaining their old territory atm.  :P

Lemme guess from now on you'll be more active on forum to brag about their victories.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #455 on: March 02, 2013, 01:49:06 pm »
+2
but taking undefended fiefs instead of leaving them to active smaller factions doesn't count to that i guess ... welcome back GO ... or not?

how many factions are now out since beginning of this strat? How many came back under different banners?
That GO and DRZ changed colors again is that an indicator for activity? Well the 10k send to ShuHan by DRZ may be one, what happened to those anyways a gift to a none allied  :rolleyes: faction or is DRZ doing something with that?

How many fiefs templar give away to small active clans on the west? all ? oh wait no they all dont have garrison but under heir control  :P
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 02:01:49 pm by Vovka »

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #456 on: March 02, 2013, 03:44:27 pm »
+1
Lemme guess from now on you'll be more active on forum to brag about their victories.

If you fall for the bait, yes indeed.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #457 on: March 02, 2013, 04:01:07 pm »
Kinngrimm Inc. just wants to take free fiefs from 50 man clans (Shu Han) with the entire alliance and not have any decent battles only stomping with excessive numbers.
hardly my fault that Ottomans lost roughly 6k troops because they hadn't been able to make a roster, you know just accepting people for a battle which was seen 24hours on the battle screen.
I don't mind not loosing troops to ennemies incapabilites, but i havent and i wont brag about it if not challanged  to.

So now he's butthurt because the Grey Order, Druzhina came back and stomped everyone down in their places within a small period of time, he can't take real battles where the numbers are equal!
Now it's time for you to go back to your last resort, whining on the forums again.
wait what was that in your first paragraph and how is that different to taking undefended fiefs in Yalen? How is that "stomping" ...  :lol:?
The only thing i am a bit pissed about the unorganized retreat of Crusaders, who had a few contracts with me, which i can't see fullfilled now. That but doesn't make me completty cutting of any bonds we have formed over 2 strategy. I still like alpha very much and i feel his pain about the problems he had lately, so there are no hard feelings even if i am maybe a bit disapointed on the way it went down i still see him and Templars as friends, overall i will get over it.
Templars will rise again! ... well they aren't really gone so :) we will see.

Oh and by the way, we sold (Yup, we got a whole bunch o looms for it) our stuff because, well, look at the amount of active players we have in cRPG for the last few months, don't be pathetic making things up, we're playing Dota!  :lol:
as i said pussied out, while getting personal cRPG gain, how did you devide that stuff in your faction did everyone get a loom or crpg gold? Everyone worked for it and you throw it away towards a clan who then messed up and now complaining about not good battles ... pathetic indeed.

How many fiefs templar give away to small active clans on the west? all ? oh wait no they all dont have garrison but under heir control  :P
How many fiefs did you give to small factions to get them started? none? so what is your argument here again?
I never claimed that Templars, Coallition or GO or DRZ is so much different to each other. I may have turned easily to be on the other side this round, if it wouldn't have been for a small roleplay aproach i was keen on since strat 2.0, where i knew i couldn't achieve it but waited for certain circumstances like map split to then be able to start in the snowlands. I had since strat 3.0 in our custom loading screen our emblem put into the snowlands but at that time i still knew i couldn't quite manage to get it done, well on the end of strat 3.0 with Templars help we made a small come back and held Tismirr.  Then but really first in this strat we aimed for the snowlands. Which also was a bit awkward to start inbetween all those factions we had been erm enmies last round. I played ball to not get wiped from the start by Apostates and Coallition.
Overall i can imagine that you must be bored out of your mind down in the DEsert as there really aint moving anything, so you going now into Yalen area when a chance to controll it, is fair enough.

Overall i am fine with the accomplishements of our bunch of small factions and often very surprised what they achieved. It makes me feel good. The wolves may try to organize all of that to a certain amount but overall this is chaos theory at its best. When we attacked Jelbegi Castle and moved in with 5k troops there i havent imagined half of the ressoruces the CFA and friends then put on the line and were able to muster. And i still get surprised nearly every day from where they get all that stuff.

Still not everything always works out, some deals are difficult and some losses through human errors we also had, but again overall i am very much satisfied. Now we will see what comes next.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #458 on: March 02, 2013, 04:19:25 pm »
How many fiefs did you give to small factions to get them started? none? so what is your argument here again?
I think his argument is that unlike UIF, who fully admits to being anti-small faction funhating blocloving bastards, the majority of Eastern goes to great lengths to deny being anything like UIF.
And the vast majority of the grey land they took back was not held by small active factions, it was held by major Eastern factions like Wolves, Apostates, and Crusaders.

King Casimir has made an excellent point and I apologize for any accusations towards him written here.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 04:39:18 pm by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #459 on: March 02, 2013, 04:32:56 pm »
+1
There's kind of a finite number of small factions to give stuff away too. We actually did give away a fief to the Caliphate guys so we're not super evil uif monsters.
Turtles

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: March 02, 2013, 05:07:30 pm »
+4

(click to show/hide)
Igni et ferro

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: March 02, 2013, 05:25:20 pm »
And the vast majority of the grey land they took back was not held by small active factions, it was held by major Eastern factions like Wolves, Apostates, and Crusaders.

out of curiosity ... where do Wolves hold former Grey Order lands ok there was Ribalyet but we emptied it to go for Jelbegi castle so that is not like we actually did fight over that? And since when is Wolves a major eastern faction ... you are really making me proud here to hear that, but i still i don't see it  :oops:

(click to show/hide)
ok, so DRZ also helped others, but in this strat the only one i saw was this one faction which then get themselves banned for account charing "Vendetta, i believe was the name" and you back then also claiemd you ddint help them even if screenshots showed DRZ hadning over armies. If i as a small to medium faction can bring in around 7-9 small factions and help them build up, mostly me as a single person, then i would expect more of a faction your size. If DRZ and Coalliton and Crusaders and Apostates really would be here for the fun and not so much for the winning at all cost, a) you wouldn't have so big factions but split in smaller factions b) there would be less alliances needed . Land as i see it is here more then enough, you can do a great job with less land and still a great number of players, but then again i don't particularly "blame" any of these factions. I see the problems around this since strat 2.0 and made several suggestions to balance huge factions and alliances, but nearly nothing into that direction happened. It is only always more from the same and in the end people banging their heads against each other in the forum by either flaming, bragging or some other stuff i don't want to get into.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 02, 2013, 06:31:47 pm »
During 4th Strat
Brodnics, Vendetta & Legione Italica also was given some fiefs.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: March 02, 2013, 07:13:38 pm »
Brodnics, Vendetta & Legione Italica also was given some fiefs.
Legio Italica is kind of a long term UIf partner, that is like saying Fallen gave fiefs to HRE this or last strat ^^ or GK this strat.

Brodnics i remember too, but haven't they themselves voted into these claims? I saw them around Etrosq already when also Occitan still was there
10/27/12 - EU from Wars&Alliances thread
(click to show/hide)
that indicates them being there already, but i am really not sure if "given" to them or they voted tehmselves into that area.

Also giving in my book is something you "own" to give then to someone else. DRZ always ahd been in the desert this and last strategus, you also made a thread in the beginning to ask people that you would be voted into the fiefs in the desert so i guess not only DRZ voted you into the Desert and by that logic, the Desert was "given" to some extent to you.
EDIT: AND i didnt see you giving Desert fiefs to other factions so they can grow under your wings, but well bears may just have eaten them.

EDIT2:
The overall attitude from big factions towards small factions.
NOT WORTH THE TIME & EFFORT.

In some cases, it may be a waste of time, but when you constantly do it and invest, you get also some gems.
If those then are later on your or a different side .. does it really matter that much aslong we have buddies around here we can keep playing with?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 07:18:37 pm by kinngrimm »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #464 on: March 02, 2013, 07:34:06 pm »
+1
from my point of view its just ur way to survive. U dont have big friends like drz go or hre have, so u or give small part of ur fiefs or they will try take all  :P
We prefer dont give some think for free but give opportunity to grab something from the enemy  :P