Author Topic: Shu Han declares war on the infamous Crusader Alliance  (Read 47254 times)

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Shu Han declares war on the infamous Crusader Alliance
« Reply #210 on: February 05, 2013, 10:12:09 pm »
+2
Untrue, you were given a village by us.

I speak personally when i say had this war started just a few day later I would have objected to any intervention from other factions.  The fact the attack was done by surprise, when we were in the middle of fief transfers is the reason I'm not surprised Alpha called in other factions. 

It was clear we we're transferring fiefs, I had even directly stated it to a Shemaforash who came to apply for one of our battles.  I was in a different faction and involved in the process of recovering another fief at the time of the attack. It was a cheap move, and one which has largely been ignored in the following shit storm. 

I can't say how long this war will go on for, I'm not the guy who makes these decisions, but I am uncomfortable living next to people who launch surprise wars against their 'neutral' neighbours.
You can justify it anyway you want, but an 87 members and 26 fiefs faction, called for his 163 members and 32 fiefs allies to defeat 58 members and 12 fiefs. Not really how I imagined the new UIF free Strat.

GG

All right to all you haters who hate on my map. Coalition just sent 3k troops that entered Shu Han territory.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #211 on: February 05, 2013, 10:19:26 pm »
+2
get ganked noob
Turtles

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #212 on: February 05, 2013, 10:33:33 pm »
+1
And it's 100% confirmed.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=2305

I told you guys I was in TS with them, no idea why so many doubted me.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #213 on: February 05, 2013, 10:57:28 pm »
+3
HAHA, EU UIF OF COALITION HAS FORMED! ALL HAIL THE NEW UIF! ALL HAIL THE NEW UIF!

Seirously, why don't you EU's invade America if you aren't going to Knock of DRZ and Grey. Your UIF should go down and invade NA like they did. Least the Old Guard UIF had the balls to try something different. The New UIF is to scared to do anything other than grow it's UIF power.

and once again time to say it:
ALL HAIL THE NEW UIF! ALL HAIL THE NEW UIF!

Offline donib

• Count
  • Renown: 295
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow money, slow problems
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Donib
« Reply #214 on: February 05, 2013, 11:02:45 pm »
+2
True! Hear, people!
Join UIF now to become new antiUIF and fight against antiUIF that has become UIF!

Let them drown in their arrogance, bring it, we are ready.

Btw new UIF you might like this:

Get it while it is hot!

If you look at the following, honestly the eastern block has always been the UIF  :evil:

(click to show/hide)

Disclaimer:
This post is not spam, it is valid propaganda warfare, as i am currently in office of the ministry of propaganda
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 11:41:30 pm by donib »

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #215 on: February 06, 2013, 12:04:49 am »
yeah if you look at that picture that doesnt include all the former UIF that were banned Vendetta and Union and Empire are not in that lil image :P
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #216 on: February 06, 2013, 12:26:58 am »
I really thought that our attack would not get an Eastern Alliance respone and we would finally break the 2 faction divide. Surely Apostates and Coalition can resume the war against what is left of UIF and leave the Crusader Alliance to fend for itself. This would have been as good a time as any to finally break up the ridiculous alliance. They can't expect us to wait until they are done with wiping Grey Order and Druzhina, seeing as they have taken 3 months and are not even halfway.

Yet Coalition joins the war and the Eastern Alliance has become what it claims to be fighting, a dominating enormous alliance which roflstomps any faction that does not have a similar alliance. The Eastern Alliance is UIF.

True and not true at the same time, several leaders spoke about it before that we are disturbed by the situation. I'm not ok with having that much land tbh and I wan't to fight more people in future therefor we are (mercs) thinking of leaving most of the areas for people who wants to take it. Otherwise we gonna get bored to death its like cutting the branch you are sitting on.

On the other hand, we need Templar resources. Grey Order is difficult to take down and I'm sure DRZ is even worse. To be honest, yes we all want to finish off UIF and we are a bit annoyed that they do a pretty good job on preventing it. I say the timing of Shu Han was very wrong. It came right after Uxkhal fuck up.

But we need these goddamn resources and its not a secret. I'm saying it one more time, If UIF admits that alliances are breaking the game system and taking all the fun out (I admit that already) : I'm willing to step out of our alliance.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #217 on: February 06, 2013, 12:33:22 am »
+4
Diplomacy section, not disappointing as usual.
Brb to finish reading, they are almost ready:

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #218 on: February 06, 2013, 02:39:51 am »
+5
I'm willing to step out of our alliance.

Why? It doesn't make sense. Right now you can't do anything more than take empty villages or attack small faction. What you actually did the whole time? Your land is a result of voting at the start, and maybe even less  :lol:

Once again I invite you to attack Praven and Suno. I don't believe that you are able to do that, and even if, you need next half year of grinding to attack Druzhina, so all this talk about wiping UIF is one big bullshit  :rolleyes:

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 06, 2013, 02:44:39 am »
+12
What is this, the anti-UIF clans are actually the ones who ruin fun and create extremely unfair situations because they care more about winning then playing? 

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
« Reply #220 on: February 06, 2013, 03:37:47 am »
+3
I really thought that our attack would not get an Eastern Alliance respone and we would finally break the 2 faction divide. Surely Apostates and Coalition can resume the war against what is left of UIF and leave the Crusader Alliance to fend for itself. This would have been as good a time as any to finally break up the ridiculous alliance. They can't expect us to wait until they are done with wiping Grey Order and Druzhina, seeing as they have taken 3 months and are not even halfway.

Yet Coalition joins the war and the Eastern Alliance has become what it claims to be fighting, a dominating enormous alliance which roflstomps any faction that does not have a similar alliance. The Eastern Alliance is UIF.

1)  If you wanted "fun" why did you attack empty Templar Fiefs and give up as soon as they managed to reinforce?

2)  If you wanted a war against somebody not in a major power block why did you attack someone in a major power block?

3)  If you don't like alliances and all the boring politics of strat why did you ally with the closest faction to you instead of just attacking them in a "fun" war?

4)  If they were too small to attack then why did you choose to attack a faction that was undefended at the time of the attack and was essentially smaller with less resources than you in that war?

5)  If you don't like expansionist factions why does Shu Han have so many fiefs per player (more than the Coalition - 4 players per fief compare to 5 players per fief) and why are you trying to expand further?  According to your "Templars have too much land and deserve some of it being taken from then" mantra then you yourselves have too much land and should be attacked.

6)  If you want "interesting" why didn't you attack a neutral faction instead or help speed up the demise of the UIF instead of attacking the Anti-UIF and breaking up our assault on the UIF?

7)  If we were no different than the UIF why did we let you roster where you wanted, let you trade with our enemies and give you villages with just one string attached (don't get in between us and the UIF)?  Non of these were allowed by the UIF in the past.

The fact is that you chose to attack some undefended fiefs whilst their owners were in the middle of a combined assault on the UIF.

You could have attacked any number of factions (Ni, Risen, Rebels, Imperiale, Ottomans, Greys, DRZ, Barabe, Ecorcheur, Blackfist, Wataga, Angevin, Brotherhood or DKG) and been left alone by the Anti-UIF but I guess those factions have troops in their fiefs so weren't such a nice target. 

You could have waited until the assault on Grey succeeded or ground to a halt and then attacked Templars in the west.  At that point the Coalition and Mercs would probably have stayed out since those lands aren't actually useful to us - it is only the Templar troops that have now been diverted that we needed.  But then I guess Templars would be back in their lands defending those fiefs so you would have had a proper war instead of a land grab.

Instead you went for the easy option of ganking some undefended fiefs (a move the UIF would be proud of) and are butt hurt because because a set of highly predictable and 100% known consequences have come to pass.

As for being "a dominating enormous alliance which roflstomps any faction that does not have a similar alliance."  There are over 250 players in 15 factions owning ~20% of the EU map that we have never invaded or attacked (except to protect S&D).  If we were the UIF we would have roflstomped these smaller neutral factions before going up against the UIF.   The fact that there are so many landed factions in EU right now is a testament to the fact that we are NOT "roflstomping" small independent factions.

Strat 3: only 15 or so factions ever owned land in EU and by the end it was only 6.
Strat 4: 26 different factions hold land now and another 5 or so held land in the past. 

I'll let people work out for themselves who is better towards small neutral clans.

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #221 on: February 06, 2013, 03:38:26 am »
+1
Why? It doesn't make sense. Right now you can't do anything more than take empty villages or attack small faction. What you actually did the whole time? Your land is a result of voting at the start, and maybe even less  :lol:

Sorry, but it was you who teached us how to gank small factions. How big were mercs when you decided to wipe us, 15 man? And you needed to bring Drz and Union with you too.
You are right, attacking DRZ will lead to a very long campaign, but well, i rly would like to be lvl 34 again, just much more fun than low lvl :)

Also i really like the part where greys tried to turn our allies against us after you all went "inactive" because you want to see mercs wiped so desperately.

now something much more important than harpag:

a) why the fuck does that guy put the cable of his headseat under his shirt?
b) where is the headset?

Offline Zox_Fury

• Baron
  • Renown: 142
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • La illaha il'Allah
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Zox_Fury
  • IRC nick: Zox_Fury
« Reply #222 on: February 06, 2013, 09:56:01 am »
+2
I m really upset to see how peoples who criticize in the past an outrageous domination(Uif gank time) and try to build a huge alliance to counter that use exactly the same tools now to justify their alliance in war against little clans . I think some guys are too serious about that and think only to win and take revenge about the past...They forget the fun of fair and balanced wars.

The worst is the guy who explained with lot of "points" why it s legitimate to attack tiny faction with huge armies and think he could give order about ennemie you could attack or only the timing.In resume before an attack he wants to be warned and that the battle start when he wants .
   In reality this guy advice to gank a little clan like they try to do with their huge alliance.

Dude any advice read "The art of the war"...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 10:24:29 am by Zox_Fury »
Subhan'LLAH wa bihamdih

Offline RamsesXXIIX

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 65
  • Yes, I prey on the weak.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Ramses
« Reply #223 on: February 06, 2013, 10:32:06 am »
I m really upset to see how peoples who criticize in the past an outrageous domination(Uif gank time) and try to build a huge alliance to counter that use exactly the same tools now to justify their alliance in war against little clans . I think some guys are too serious about that and think only to win and take revenge about the past...They forget the fun of fair and balanced wars.

The worst is the guy who explained with lot of "points" why it s legitimate to attack tiny faction with huge armies and think he could give order about ennemie you could attack or only the timing.In resume before an attack he wants to be warned and that the battle start when he wants .
   In reality this guy advice to gank a little clan like they try to do with their huge alliance.

Dude any advice read "The art of the war"...

Excuse me, can you read?

We've stated it tons of times already. We're not using this alliance to gank smaller factions, we're using it to reduce the UIF to a diminished size. You've simply forced us to fight you because YOU ATTACKED US while the UIF is still at large.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #224 on: February 06, 2013, 10:55:52 am »
+13
In 40 years: