Author Topic: Ban Request Fabulous_Fanny  (Read 432 times)

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
Ban Request Fabulous_Fanny
« on: January 30, 2013, 09:55:23 pm »
Was in NA 1 and someone had just killed a horse xbowman. I went to the horse and killed it and then this guy was trying to get on it but i killed it before then next round he team bumps me, knocks me on ground for no DMG (was too late to screenshot that) then goes on to team bump me 2 more times knocking me down

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
Ca$hville 615

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: Ban Request Fabulous_Fanny
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 10:47:24 pm »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

IMO another non-issue.  Fabulous fellows got pretty angry about something, however the reports of the teamwounds are 30 seconds apart.  It's hard to confirm if it was intentional or not, especially considering that you killed M4X_Of_KoNA and then reported Fabulous_Fanny 3 seconds after, which makes it look like it was during the course of battle. 

Besides, there was an admin on, but you never attempted to have them intervene, you simply went right to the boards to make a ban thread.

So once again I'm going to leave this as a warning for Fabulous_Fanny to watch the team hits.  I'm letting this one slide Allers since I responded to the earlier thread after you made this one, but seriously cut the shit.

Locking thread.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345