Author Topic: Ban Snow_King for griefing  (Read 529 times)

Offline Nikolaithethief

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Snow_King for griefing
« on: January 30, 2013, 03:41:11 am »
Hi, Arathian here. My friend is making the ban request because I am muted in the forums.
Today in siege Snow_king started placing construction sites in front of the ladders.

Now, that is bannable as defender, but he even was an attacker. He would rush in front of us with construction sites (and no weapons) and place them in front of the ladder so we couldn't climb it. Then, when I tried to get them down, he would rush in front of me and report me every time I hit him (trying to destroy the con sites).
Still, managed to get a pic of them when I rejoined the server. They were a total of 4-5 of them. Ask anyone who was there. He also said they were his at some point, check the logs for confirmation.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So yeah, ban he.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Snow_King for griefing
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 03:48:15 am »
24 hour ban for griefing
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Andy

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Snow_King
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 03:48:57 am »
First of all, I did not have "no weapons" I was using a falcon + elite cav shield.
2nd, this guy, who is muted on the forums at the moment, is overreacting. Any char can jump a seige site and go up the ladder. It did not increase time it takes from ground to top of ladder at all. Nobody got stuck on them, and nobody was mad because of them except for this one guy who got his friend to post his rage-ban thread for him.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 03:50:50 am »
First of all, I did not have "no weapons" I was using a falcon + elite cav shield.
2nd, this guy, who is muted on the forums at the moment, is overreacting. Any char can jump a seige site and go up the ladder. It did not increase time it takes from ground to top of ladder at all. Nobody got stuck on them, and nobody was mad because of them except for this one guy who got his friend to post his rage-ban thread for him.

I wouldn't of cared that much but just look at the screenshot its nothing but people complaining about you.  Thus, banned.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Nikolaithethief

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 03:52:11 am »
First of all, I certainly saw you at least once without weapons. Second of all, you insisted on putting construction sites in front of every ladder just for your own amusement or something? Cute the bullshit. You were doing it to grief, and as  you can see from my picture, plenty of people were annoyed.
Enjoy your ban

Offline Andy

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Snow_King
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 03:53:54 am »
First of all, I certainly saw you at least once without weapons. Second of all, you insisted on putting construction sites in front of every ladder just for your own amusement or something? Cute the bullshit. You were doing it to grief, and as  you can see from my picture, plenty of people were annoyed.
Enjoy your ban
You are a dirty little liar then. I never once spawned without a weapon. I also find it quite interesting how 1 guys says that I have been griefing "all day" when I hadn't been on the server even 10 minutes, and that was the first c-rpg I had played all day.

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 04:04:50 am »
"Nobody was mad because of them except for one guy", huh? Many different people in the game were warning you that your behavior was unacceptable, and you decided to taunt them instead.

I can confirm what Arathian is saying about the construction sites, although it doesn't stop there. Snow_King was also trying to kick members of his team off the walls when they were defending the tops of ladders, and, on the map prior to that one, he opened the gates as a defender, leading to a near-instant defeat during the round in question. Hopefully some of the other players who were present in the game will be around to confirm this later.