Author Topic: Dadao or Danish GS?  (Read 3527 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Dadao or Danish GS?
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2013, 11:47:40 pm »
+2
On NA I would suggest those swords if you have good timing and a sense of reach. Nobody needs a pike if you have a cocked German or Danish, very bad things happen to cav who disagree.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2013, 11:50:22 pm »
Thanks but I need no "PRO" tips from a guy who GTXted duels so he won`t lose duel points  :twisted:

Obv u do, but dw.... blocking down is a hard thing, u will learn with time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2013, 11:53:54 pm »
+2
Thanks but I need no "PRO" tips from a guy who GTXted duels so he won`t lose duel points  :twisted:

Still that guy is far better than u at this game.
No need to hate in a stupid way, do it smart.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2013, 12:24:36 am »
Still that guy is far better than u at this game.
No need to hate in a stupid way, do it smart.

Probably he is a better player than me, but with the only difference, that I never played an abusively crazy OP class.

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2013, 12:25:29 am »
+4
Because the DGS lost 2 points, it is now the absolute worst weapon ever. GTX logic.
Woah the best 2h in game Kafein knows what he's talkin' bout! you betta' obey!

Also Panos, you are whining more at 2h than Tzar at archers....

Skyrim UI

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2013, 12:28:00 am »
+1
Woah the best 2h in game Kafein knows what he's talkin' bout! you betta' obey!

Also Panos, you are whining more at 2h than Tzar at archers....

BK please spare me from your critisism you moron.

I`ve said it 10 times already, stating the truth ain`t whinning.

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2013, 12:28:03 am »
+3
At least panos can admit there are people better then him... GTX seems to get "computer problems" when some one he thinks is shit kills him. Although I would say GTX is skilled but the way he ditched the DG after one minor nerf and the fact his ego is off the scale kinda makes him go from skilled to eerrr.... just some sad person looking for new stuff to abuse and new people to call shit.  :mrgreen:
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2013, 12:37:59 am »
+1
At least panos can admit there are people better then him... GTX seems to get "computer problems" when some one he thinks is shit kills him. Although I would say GTX is skilled but the way he ditched the DG after one minor nerf and the fact his ego is off the scale kinda makes him go from skilled to eerrr.... just some sad person looking for new stuff to abuse and new people to call shit.  :mrgreen:

You`ll be amazed if I start naming 2hander heroes that I`ve killed when I dueled them while they were playing other classes than 2h..

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2013, 12:39:24 am »
+2
You`ll be amazed if I start naming 2hander heroes that I`ve killed when I dueled them while they were playing other classes than 2h..
Ye throw names. I want to see them. <popcorn>

Skyrim UI

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2013, 12:44:47 am »
Ye throw names. I want to see them. <popcorn>

Hearst while he was Polearms

Diagonal while he was playing 1hander with a spammitar

Cicero while he was playing polearms

Rantrex while he was playing polearms

Bjord while he was polearms

are some examples.

True skill is, getting my ass kicked from chase with a goddamn wooden stick, not using a retarded animation.

I never cared to be a top player in this mod, sadly I belong to the minority of players who play this mod for fun, and not to get over their small ego complex by being "pro`s".

k?

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2013, 01:06:54 am »
but what will we do with invincible 2h heroes!

Long live the reign of the multi talented heroes like muffin and chase! :D
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2013, 01:18:11 am »
+7
I never cared to be a top player in this mod, sadly I belong to the minority of players who play this mod for fun, and not to get over their small ego complex by being "pro`s".
... and since I belong to Kafein`s kind, i`m irritated when a low skilled player kills me because he abuzed a broken animation.
----------------------------------------------------------
So you compare killing player who played 1000+ hours of 1 class which has fully loomed etc. with killing an alt which has in best case +3 weapon and that player has been playing with it for 1 max 2 gens?

Also how many times did they kill you with their alts? Also what if I killed you with my 1h lvl 28 alt? Am I skilled then? You fucking look at the best players of crpg and are angry that they can kill you when they play with 2h. Where are those shitloads of nabs scoring top as 2h?

Not to mention that polearms are the best battle weapons with giant variety with shieldbraking, balanced, knockdown, horse rearing, etc. short and fast, long and fast, superlong and slow etc. Best class for horseman to make a hybrid. Polearm is a battle-class. 1h is the surviving class with some truly damaging, amazing, fast and knocking down weapons (knocking down like warhammer). Used unloomed warhammer and knocked down Idzo 3 times with 3 hits in 1 duel. Let him stand up after each knockdown. Similar thing with Tyr. It's not that easy to hit somebody with your German Greatsword. Your moves are easy to read unless you fight some Macro-Qoray or other 2h for example with 24 agi.

Also I often play with my alts just for lulz and don't care if I get killed or not and I guess any normal person like Hearst or other doesn't care either. Game is for joy and your constant whining at 2h (that you never play to see if what you say is actually true) is poisoning my fun.

I would take 1 speed and damage from longsword/hbs and like 2 damage from some axes and do something with miaodao and dadao so those weapons are more balanced. Currently it's just so easy to take great axe and spam when enemy is feinting and when he gets hit he clearly starts playing calmly and carefully because 1 more hit and guy is gone. German and Danish aren't as good as you think, but you are too blind to try other class. There are players that I want to take German Greatsword not their longsword or Miaodao because then it gets very difficult.

After playing 20+ gens of 2h I actually expect to know how to use the 2h weapon and you shouldn't be mad if some 2h kill you with actually one of the last gay weapons.

Skyrim UI

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2567
  • Infamy: 723
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2013, 01:18:44 am »
+1
I'm using MW Danish for a full month. It's an epic weapon. It's not as good as MW German or some of the best 2H weapons like as MW Great Sword (the best atm), MW HBS, MW Longsword, MW Two Handed sword, but it's still a great weapon.

I think it's better than MW SoW which GTX uses atm. SoW is heavy and clumsy sword, despite good stats and same speed rating it feels a lot different than Great Sword.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2013, 01:21:41 am »
+3
Blueknight there is no problem being a great 2h :P (well panos has a problem with it) but playing only 2h doesn't make you a great crpg player. at least not to me :D the true greats pwn with every class
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2013, 01:24:08 am »
+1
SoW is heavy and clumsy sword, despite good stats and same speed rating it feels a lot different than Great Sword.
German and Danish feel different as well. It's because of the look of the weapon. Wider weapons seem slower (at least to me) but it doesn't change the fact that both SoW and Great Sword have same speed (totally same, super-same).

Blueknight there is no problem being a great 2h :P (well panos has a problem with it) but playing only 2h doesn't make you a great crpg player. at least not to me :D the true greats pwn with every class

I don't like leveling up and starting from nothing. I sometimes play on my ranged alts (crossbow & archer) and sometimes with my 1h or pole/cav but I find them rather boring (Cav isn't boring when you lance aware enemy to the face). I basically get bored with slow leveling without gen bonus. It takes like ages to grow up one of the alts. I am too impatient (that is one of the reason's of my each round's suicidal charging). Can't wait to start fighting.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 01:30:12 am by BlueKnight »

Skyrim UI