Author Topic: Your cRPG hero  (Read 18449 times)

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
Re: Your cRPG hero
« Reply #225 on: February 17, 2013, 12:46:19 am »
sikici was awesome back in the day with his his agile as fuck arabian warhorse. ı remember cursıng him all the time on ts. that sneaky fucker got banned from ts after couchig cicero numerous times in row. then he joined the greys and kept couching us :D

Can't speak for him in cRPG, I mostly mean in native :)
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline Kryser

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Teutonic
  • Game nicks: TwoTon_Feuer
« Reply #226 on: February 17, 2013, 09:49:57 am »
Uumdi before overhead turn speed nerf.
Any my old friendcher on my team that kills a HX
Again, it was good fun playing with you guys. Kryser is one of the funniest motherfuckers I ever met btw. Cheesy Biscuits.

Offline Austrian

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1117
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Bro's are Bro's, forever.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Brotherhood
  • Game nicks: Austriano, Faust, Nestea
« Reply #227 on: February 17, 2013, 12:17:37 pm »
I loved Jambi when I was a beginner, he just fucked up the whole enemyteam with his 20-0 score :D
(Btw, I still love him.)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xol!

• Earl
  • Renown: 428
  • Infamy: 51
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Xol_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Xol
« Reply #228 on: February 18, 2013, 07:14:08 am »
Pridecrusher (Harmless Peasant)
boop

Offline Rhygar666

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 107
  • möp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Rhygay666_HRE
« Reply #229 on: February 18, 2013, 09:00:54 am »
ofc most of the guys have been already mentioned, so i just say 3 names i dont think that they are:
Thee (or have at Thee), like him as Shielder.
Wultz (if i got the name right, as HA , he was really good).
Dado (when he plays seriously and is blocking)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 18, 2013, 07:59:34 pm »
+1
T_smthing_Vandamme - god I fcking hate you so much considering you are absolute crap on foot, but extreme God on horsepack. No other player has been such a bane in my butthole than you and made me rage like hell. For that I salute you. PS: Dont worry about those 3 people I murdered in my house out of rage when you killed me. It wasnt your fault....

Genoese - Sometimes he just makes me lol. Like when he shot me with an arba(or smthing). Wore all green and hid in the bushes entire round, making quietly shots. Was funny as pie.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #231 on: February 18, 2013, 09:07:04 pm »
+3
The first person who was my hero is Arn ( the Stromgarde ). He was first in DTV with his clan (phalangites before)

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #232 on: February 18, 2013, 10:08:14 pm »
My first hero was Counterpro/Crusader the founder Phalangite, was one of the best days in my life when he invited me to the clan  :D
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Andy

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Snow_King
« Reply #233 on: February 19, 2013, 05:15:22 am »
San, Voester, and Miley

Offline LordLargos

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (Lord,X-Champion)
  • Game nicks: Largos the Weaboo Wrangler, HoC Lord Largos
« Reply #234 on: February 19, 2013, 09:19:52 am »
Most definetly crymoar, or was it krymoar? Doesn't matter what it was he could take on an entire team with his bec back before the days of slots and repairs, oh what a simpler time.
Well, this doesn't look good for you. Four team kills - definitely intentional, Appeared to be afk more than once in the video.Also kicking people off of walls is grieving! don't do it.... but ill let you off with a warning this time, only because I don't like largos anyway.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #235 on: February 19, 2013, 11:45:52 am »
I still remember ages ago... I just started seriously playing crpg. I remember the map was Native - City (the khergit/steppe one with a tower in the middle). Some Pecores guy had a military pick, (elite cav?) shield, crossbow, and steel bolts. He held off waves off attackers alone, beat good players 1v1 in melee, and made excellent shots with his crossbow. I wanted that build as soon as I saw it. He could do everything, Ranged, offensive melee, defensive melee, he was a jack of all trades. I wanted to be that guy.

I actually haven't tried building for that until now. I'm going for 18/24 shielder/1H at 32. After that I plan to get WM and level my crossbow skill. With that build you can fight in almost any strat battle, and you can change your equipment radically to different styles as you level.

Thanks Pecores, you inspired me to be a good 1h/shield/xbow hybrid.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Largg

• Earl
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 36
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 19, 2013, 02:18:49 pm »
I still remember ages ago... I just started seriously playing crpg. I remember the map was Native - City (the khergit/steppe one with a tower in the middle). Some Pecores guy had a military pick, (elite cav?) shield, crossbow, and steel bolts. He held off waves off attackers alone, beat good players 1v1 in melee, and made excellent shots with his crossbow. I wanted that build as soon as I saw it. He could do everything, Ranged, offensive melee, defensive melee, he was a jack of all trades. I wanted to be that guy.

I actually haven't tried building for that until now. I'm going for 18/24 shielder/1H at 32. After that I plan to get WM and level my crossbow skill. With that build you can fight in almost any strat battle, and you can change your equipment radically to different styles as you level.

Thanks Pecores, you inspired me to be a good 1h/shield/xbow hybrid.

Why do I find myself laughing at this  :D

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 19, 2013, 02:30:00 pm »
I remember the first time i played cRPG i joined the very old Shogunate back when Bjord was in them.

Him and Jackie at that time had to be my favourite players just because they were a laugh on TS, actually good at the game and couldnt really care (things have changed for Bjord now though :P)

Apart from those two, it was all the peasants whom could actually block, all these peasants against plate armoured bastards, pissing them off because they were blocking every hit - they were my heroes, it still annoys me now when i try to kill a peasant and they block....

Offline Orbas

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Martian_Of_Chaos, LittleGreenMan
« Reply #238 on: February 19, 2013, 03:25:09 pm »
RobinLongstride, he's one of the reasons I ever picked up a bow in the first place.
"Quiet! Listen, people. This team is not about egos or wardrobes or publicity. It's about handling threats larger than any hero can alone."

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #239 on: February 19, 2013, 04:05:52 pm »
I never rly had any heroes, when it comes to performance on the field, i never noticed anyone specific. Someone else did influence me though, so i will comment on that instead.

I do wanna say a big thank you to Razzen and Thovex for getting me into this game and mod. I only shortly played the multiplayer, but i quickly gave up on it. Thovex and Razzen kept saying i should try c-rpg, but i never rly felt like trying it. One day i finally gave in and tried c-rpg.... and i loved it, it is one of the best combat games that i have ever tried.

So just a big thanks to Razzen and Thovex for showing me this mod and making me try the multiplayer again.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 04:14:41 pm by _GTX_ »