Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 582 times)

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Ban Request
« on: January 23, 2013, 07:52:03 pm »
Ban Feardorcha_mac_Marbhaiche for intentional tk.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He said he tked me because he didn't want to give me the chance to tk him which I was not going to do. When he killed me I was going to kill the guy who dehorsed him and he turned at me and started attacking.

edit: He took a fraps video of him tking me saying that he had evidence of me trying to tk him.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 09:18:29 pm »
I'm going to start and say that I've been involved in ban requests for both of you within the past two months.

McDouche I gave you a 6-hour ban (http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28official%29/ban-request-jabonra_mcdouche/)
and Feardorcha_mac_Marbhaiche I gave you a warning to watch future teamwounds (http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28official%29/ban-request-feardorcha_mac_marbha/)

That doesn't really bode well for either of you off the bat.

Anyways to the logs:
(click to show/hide)

Later on in logs it looks like you guys are talking about unbalanced weapons, walking into swings, and a bunch of other crap.

Feardorcha_mac_Marbhaiche based on what happened leading up to the TK, and how you handled it at the end (calling him a bundle of sticks / saying you "didn't give him a chance" to teamwound you) as well as the back to back wounds, it looks pretty obvious from an outsider that this was a malicious intentional team kill.  I might have let it slide as a warning, but since I've already given you one, I'm inclined to issue a ban.

..however I'll give you (and Ulfson if he was serious in saying he had fraps?) a chance to provide this fraps evidence that you say helps your case.  If what you say is true & McDouche was griefing you or something, then I'll have to re-evaluate...which could also lead to a ban for McDouche.

I'll give the thread about a day for your response, unless you concede, or McDouche decides to withdraw the request to ban you.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 11:39:56 pm »
Id definitely take the griefing accusation seriously if i were you. Douche intentionally twed me 3 times in spawn yesterday cause he was mad i lost a 1v1 while blackbarred at the end of previous round. Douche, is a douche.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 12:37:31 am »
I only post ban threads when I did nothing that could get me a ban as well. I have done that fat too many times.

Lemmy winks you tked me and tw me multiple times yesterday and other teammates as well. So don't get all righteous on me because you are not innocent either
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 09:25:49 pm »
No response from Feardorcha_mac_Marbhaiche after 24 hours. 

I'm sticking to my earlier ruling then, and issuing a 24 hour ban.

Locking thread.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345