Author Topic: [KDR for siege.]  (Read 973 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: [KDR for siege.]
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 07:33:43 am »
Haven't you guys noticed that the devs only take away from the mod and never add to it?

Wat

Rageball is one massive example along with the new WSE option in the launcher of how that is not true. Rageball added new game mechanics, a new game mode, new textures, even made the mode itself very unique and was a preview of a proper "score system."
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Froto_the_Loc

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • CRaPGame
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Locia
  • Game nicks: Froto_the_loc
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 02:54:42 am »
I'd rather people not knowing how bad I am until I show them or tell them. kthxbai.
Hooray for customization and hybridization!
Down with monotonous pure classes!

Offline Phew

• Marshall
  • Renown: 775
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phew_XVI
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 03:05:43 pm »
+1
The best part of siege is that now no one gives a fvck if they die, so they jump into the fray and die like a hero. If you start tracking KDR, then I'm worried it will become more like battle, where everyone pussyfoots until their team has a numerical advantage.

I'm all for tracking win %, average pts/round, valour rate, etc. Just not KDR.

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 05:28:52 pm »
The best part of siege is that now no one gives a fvck if they die,

Thats why they play so careless an u get massive tk´ed when playing siege...also people just fuckin run around like headless chickens.. maybe adding KDR could change that... but then again i guess people like you like that  :lol:

I'd rather people not knowing how bad I am until I show them or tell them. kthxbai.

Last time i checked you can only see your kdr for yourself so what are you trying to say :?:

I really cant see the harm in being able to track your kdr when playing siege. Sry if some people fear that it would make people play like they do in battle but i doubt that.. YOU RESPAWN IN SIEGE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD :!: :!:  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 05:35:54 pm by Tzar »
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.