Author Topic: Ban USA_AMATSUKA_OF_BIRD  (Read 909 times)

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Renown: 361
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
Ban USA_AMATSUKA_OF_BIRD
« on: January 22, 2013, 08:24:45 am »
always Tw's tks me non stop.. check the logs for the past i think 10 days amat tw me 5 or 6 times in a row bu ti didnt report it.. so here is this one

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 08:29:19 am by ROHYPNOL »
Quote from: Jeade
you're rough around the edges.
This is the reason people don't like you if anyone ever did.

Offline Amatsuka

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Ban USA_AMATSUKA_OF_BIRD
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 08:36:55 am »
Rohypnol has some kind of unhealthy obsession with me that stems from like, some kind of insecurity from back when people used to compare our horse crossbowing.  At least that's my theory.  I wished he'd just quit harassing me already.

Anyhow, he got upset because we were in one of those shacks that the roof is so low that you can't really see where you're swinging and there were about six of us and one enemy.  I don't think I hit him six times in a row.  That sounds like an exaggeration because he'd be dead if I did.  I was trying to kill the enemy in there though like everyone else.

The truth is that I like having him on my team because he's generally a good player even if he does overreact a lot to stuff like that though he'd probably never believe it.  He didn't report me at the time, presumably because he knew I wasn't trying to hit him, but then got bent out of shape when I told him to quit whining.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 08:41:30 am by Amatsuka »

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 08:45:29 am »
(click to show/hide)

fixed link.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 07:54:21 pm by BADPLAYER »

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 01:36:35 pm »
Still not fixed btw
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 01:45:41 pm »
I also get occasionally teamwounded/teamkilled by Amatsuka. But i don't really care about it nowadays tbh. Though maybe atleast give him a warning.

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 07:49:47 pm »
its not really occasionally for me... im telling  you check the logs for around 5 or 6 days ago he keeps twing me non stop.. that just tacks onto the many time he continues.. i have already been asked by 1 admin because they was checking the logs about amat tw me.. i no i didnt report it.. yw for that one amat..

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 08:20:42 pm »
I don't think he's doing it intentionally in most cases, but I have noticed Amatsuka does have a problem with horsebumping teammates/teamwounding/teamkilling and never apologizing for it, ever. I think a warning accompanied by closer scrutiny of his behavior from now on is appropriate.

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 08:27:54 pm »
just sayin check the logs when he did it to me 5 6 maybe 7 days ago.. 5 or 6 times in a row.. cant be an accident when its the only person doing it to me non stop

Offline VesX

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 09:42:31 pm »
I might have a few screenshots but this guy is a major teamwounder/teamkiller sometimes i think he does it on purpose

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 09:48:43 pm »
I cannot see every time someone is teamwounded, however I can see team kills and when someone pressed 'M' to report a teamwound in logs.  So someone could hit you 10 times, and if you only reported one of those that's the wound I see in the logs.

With that in mind, here are the teamwounds I see you reported USA_AMATSUKA_OF_BIRD for in the past week (1/15/13 - 1/22/13)

1/15: 3 team wounds reported by you in 30 minutes (spaced out)
1/16-1/8: none reported by you
1/19: 2 team wounds reported by you in 35 minutes (spaced out)
1/20-1/21: none reported by you
1/22: 1 team wound reported by you

So that's 6 reported team wounds by you on Amatsuka in a week's time, hardly enough to justify a ban. 

I will say that I noticed a lot of people reporting Amatsuka, and a lot of chat where people were grumbling.  Based on the frequency of reports it looks like it's a matter of careless play, HOPEFULLY not intentional teamwounding.  That still isn't enough to ban, but it is enough to remind you Amatsuka that at best you really need to be more careful with your playstyle, watching where you're riding and avoiding teammates.  Apologizing for teamwounds wouldn't hurt, but of course isn't required.

So I think I'm going to keep this as a warning to Amatsuka to be more careful.  If in the future if screenshots show more deliberate teamwounding, or I see more reported wounds in a shorter period of time, then we can talk about future bans.  And if it turns out you're playing the "long con" with systematic intentional teamwounds spread out over time, that's going to factor in to a longer ban.

Locking thread.

Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 12:37:04 am »
I'm going to add one more bit to clarify, because this situation was discussed further between admins.

Amatsuka, your current rate of teamwounding is unacceptable.  Even spread out between multiple people you get reported for teamwounding/bumping more than most people who play.  Pulling the scope back, you have gotten 5/5 reports on a map several times in the last week, and often get reported 5 or 6 times in the course of 45 minutes of play.  This shows a recklessness that goes beyond accidental bumping.

So if I wasn't clear before I am going to be now: If your rate of careless wounding continues how it has been, you will be banned for reckless teamwounding. 
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345