Author Topic: What needs to be changed with version 0.220  (Read 59052 times)

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
Re: What needs to be changed with version 0.220
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2011, 02:54:00 pm »
You can still stab, its a bit more sluggish but it still works
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2011, 02:54:59 pm »
What's wrong with this patch comparing it to the previous version:

Everything, to be honest the game was excellently balanced, ranged worked well, cavalry worked well, only thing is a small buff for 1-handers with shield and a small nerf for 2h lolstabs, but seriously that was it, now everything is thrown over and messed up, why people complain:

'Someone is better and he killed me! Oh everything is so overpowered fucking nerf!'

Sadly the tears made it to chadz and everything is now raped, thank you, if you could have said everything will be fucked up how about just reset everyones characters and remove everyones work and release it at the same time with a totally-new wiped strategus so everything starts again?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2011, 03:00:18 pm »
I dont think warspear needed a nerf from 33p to 31... and i think it should be 1 slot since it is weaker than most weapons, but thats just my opinion. And please reset skillpoints and attribute points because my build is screwed now that warspear need 11 str -_-
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2011, 03:00:31 pm »
Well, I'm fine with the 2hander nerf. You just have to admit that everyone who was a dedicated 2hander either used a loomed danish or german great sword (me included) because of the superior stab animation.
Transferring the lostab animation to polearms doesn't solve the problem, it, well, transfers it.
Either remove it from both classes or give both the same, otherwise I see huge (justified) "nerf polearms"-threads incoming.
However, I didn't loose that much money like everyone else, despite of using ~40-50k gear (just wanted to test how much you actually lose now. Maybe it has something to do with the overall increased cost of items)

+ I demand a hotfix! Some maps are screwed up and the different kinds of strange armor are invisible (great for inflicting butthurt, though [just got 2 polls within a single map for using it]).

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Momo_
  • IRC nick: Momo
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2011, 03:02:38 pm »
What's wrong with this patch comparing it to the previous version:

Everything, to be honest the game was excellently balanced, ranged worked well, cavalry worked well, only thing is a small buff for 1-handers with shield and a small nerf for 2h lolstabs, but seriously that was it, now everything is thrown over and messed up, why people complain:

'Someone is better and he killed me! Oh everything is so overpowered fucking nerf!'

Sadly the tears made it to chadz and everything is now raped, thank you, if you could have said everything will be fucked up how about just reset everyones characters and remove everyones work and release it at the same time with a totally-new wiped strategus so everything starts again?

1 handers were JUST FINE, I don't understand why did they gain buff. The only problem is with them that DAMN OP HUSCARL shield... A agree with the lolstab nerf, im pissed only that my mace got nerfed to shit in terms of dmg and speed. Fuck crush, I don't mind that.
I was the first one who started -1-ing everyone, now everyone does it to everyone.

Offline Razzen

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Razzen
  • IRC nick: Razzen
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2011, 03:06:27 pm »
1 handers were JUST FINE, I don't understand why did they gain buff. The only problem is with them that DAMN OP HUSCARL shield... A agree with the lolstab nerf, im pissed only that my mace got nerfed to shit in terms of dmg and speed. Fuck crush, I don't mind that.
I have to agree on that 2handers should have lolstabbed nerfed, but that was it, now 1hs wish were fine as it already was got super buffed, polearms also got buffed alot except 1-2 polearms including the glaive.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2011, 03:09:48 pm »
On the frozen lake map the boat is bugged, it disapeared from the place ( leaveing only the shields and some detail stuff that was on it floating in the air) and reapeared near the house where the non boat team spawns.

Dont know if thats an intended change gone wrong, but it was quite hilarious

Offline Torak

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 5
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninjas
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Torak, Ninja_Ice_style, samuria_Torak
  • IRC nick: Ninja_Torak
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2011, 03:10:07 pm »
I can't see the store im told that its on the eq site and in the top left corner but its just a blank sheet for me :/

Offline Lorenzo_of_Iberia

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Peloponnesian League
  • Game nicks: Lorenzo_of_Numidia , PL_Hoplitai_Lorenzo
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2011, 03:10:16 pm »
My main issue is the amount of weapons which take 2 slots, what affects me is spears, spears have never been strong or fast and they are no equivalent to a lance on horseback, no match for a pike or awlpike on foot when repelling cav. They are an unloved set of weapons which in this patch have been nerfed and then made to take 2 slots. I completely agree with a lot of thing in the patch but lets give spears some love here! i suggest keep the stats on the warspear, post patch, just make it worth 1 slot and also dont treat it like a lance on horseback and have limited range, it can only just outrange a lolstab which at the optimum angle, thats it :P

Oh and also javelins seemed a little unfair to reduce them to 3 per pack, and even then we can get large bags anymore :P

sorry for my rant and feel free to tell me i'm wrong :P
Your local Jav Cav

Looking for like Minded Hoplites? Look no further - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22631.0.html

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2011, 03:14:12 pm »
I have to agree on that 2handers should have lolstabbed nerfed, but that was it, now 1hs wish were fine as it already was got super buffed, polearms also got buffed alot except 1-2 polearms including the glaive.

Oh cmon, you cant seriously mean that. 1h were fodder for 2h and still are.

Very skilled ones, well thats another story. But thats a matter of skill not buf/nerf

Offline Razzen

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Razzen
  • IRC nick: Razzen
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2011, 03:15:00 pm »
It would also be very good to add to a item how much wpf you need to use it, so we actually know how much we need.

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2011, 03:15:36 pm »
1. I used a loomed german and aloomed sniper and I am fine that I cant use both anymore now, BUT
pls set the loomes back
so I can loom sth else! especially as I am not going to put any wpf into 2h anymore, my german becomes useless.

2. add the information if the weapon uses 1 or 2 slots to  c-rpg.net and not onyl ingame.

3. the retirement exp bonus is really crap now... :( pls set it back to 10%

4. maybe increase amount of arrows and bolts per stack!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 03:23:02 pm by Nihtgenga »

Offline weight

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Fatty
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2011, 03:19:08 pm »
A heirloom reassignment would be nice, after all the item changes.

Offline Leshanae

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Leshanae
  • IRC nick: Leshanae
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2011, 03:26:26 pm »
1. cRPG is the only mod in which it was interesting to play cav. Now cav-pole is a pure frag. It's impossible to hit anyone with a lance, but it is veryvery easy to be shot.
2. Archers and xbowers now are the biggest pain the ass. The only good thing is that 2handers will not use light armors probably.
3. 2handers were and still are overpowered, I don't need any wpf to use a 2h weapon.
4. No money with that repairing system.
5. Q menu is really uncomfortable, and can be abused. As for QML, I did not even manage to use it, menu just vanishes and nothing happens - just doesn't work.
6. Instead of "sorry" it says "silence".
7. Now the chat will be overspammed by differenet unuseful information. CHAAARGE, [H]elp! I am [d]eployiong my ass to the horseback! I am building a shithouse!
8. I had tempered long espada. Why the heck it disappeared? RETURN MAH MONI! Or exclude it from the shop already.
9. The shop doesn't give any information about slots used by a weapon.
10. Why the 1-person view doesn't work on EU_1?
11. Some persons can view the strategus map, I cannot. ?

Over all the good things in patch (slot system, 1person-view for archers etc), first four bad make me think of another mod to play.
Seems like the previous patch chadz played a 2hander, and now he decided to play archer and shoot horses.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 04:16:23 pm by Leshanae »
"No one ever wins. No one finally loses, except the dead. Under the sun they rot together with absolute biological equality" (c) Berzerker

Offline The_Devious_Duc_Volpe

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 2
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Devious, Legitimate Businessmen
  • Game nicks: The_Devious_Duc_Volpe
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2011, 03:30:37 pm »
Heirloom reassignment...and maybe a bit of my xp gain back for more versility in builds. Im not in it for the heirlooms, im in it for the ability to change it up every now and then. If you caped me off at say...15 heirloom modifiers and the ability to trade them for others, then id be content with that.
Hell, I’ll kill a man in a fair fight, or if I think he’s gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there’s a woman, or if I’m gettin paid; mostly only when I’m gettin paid.