Author Topic: ban for obvious intentional TK  (Read 354 times)

Offline ExtraJakeNBake

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
ban for obvious intentional TK
« on: January 13, 2013, 11:32:35 pm »
http://imgur.com/sHOkt
heres some lovely images of cyranule TKing me at spawn. I accidentally shot him trying to kill the last enemy at the end of the round from across the map. This isnt the first time he has harassed me, its jsut getting kind of old. As you can see he hit me three times jsut outside of spawn. One lance, combo'd witha  bump, and another lance right after to finish the job. You probably won't ban him, because hes just so good. Hey its worth a shot

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: ban for obvious intentional TK
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 01:33:12 am »
Looking at the logs, here's the breakdown of what I see between you two yesterday.

- Cyranule TKs you at some point, said "not even sorry"
- You call him a bucket cunt (?) and you both get into it a little bit.
- Time passes
- You TK him near the end of a round, saying "he mad" & "XD" (I don't know if that is before he began to teamwound you or after).
- He teamwounds you clearly at the beginning of the round, and TKs you later. (The TK is harder for me to determine if it was intentional or not based on logs, since he already killed someone else before that. )

I think both of you guys seem to be involved.   Since you both have similar ban history (very little) consider this a warning to cool it and stop the intentional team wounding/killing.  If me warning both of you isn't preferable, please let me know in my admin feedback thread and I'd be happy to ban both of you for 24 hours instead.

Locking thread.

:{D
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345