Author Topic: [Ban Request] Byzantium_Teeth  (Read 590 times)

Offline jacouille

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Ban Request] Byzantium_Teeth
« on: January 10, 2013, 02:56:24 pm »
Hello,

I didn't mean to do this ban request, because some tells me this guy is nice and not used to do that, but i was playing on eu1 and he called me retard i don't know why ...
So i think he must have a break to think about respecting other players.

You clearly see i was not fighting and he came, teamhit me 3 times on purpose and said i'm a fucking my old friendot.

Thanks.

PS : Sorry if there is English mistakes.

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
Re: [Ban Request] Byzantium_Teeth
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 03:03:21 pm »
confirmed
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 03:16:02 pm »
Haha, I already expected this to happen, let me tell my side of the story.

I'll bring one screen of my own.

(click to show/hide)

Now here is the situation. We were in a bit of a stalemate at this door opening on the screen, a whole bunch of guys on the other side. I was stabbing through the doorway when mister Jean kicked me through this doorway. When I turned around and tried to get back out he kicked me again. Now you'll notice my hp being at 1/6th, it was full before this happened. There is no way I can show this on a screen, but I can get bagge, on the ladder, or Chase next to the doorway to confirm my account of the story. I decided to act out a bit of vigilante justice, because this was a dick move which I could never got him banned for, so I stabbed at him a little.

So why did I call you a retard? Because you troll your teammates and teamhit horribly.

I am willing to accept any punishment for intentionally teamhitting, but kicking teammates into enemies should in no way go unpunished.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 03:23:40 pm »
What a dick... Ban Jean instead of Teeth. This is a really bad behaviour. I can totally unsterstand why Teeth attacked him.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 03:25:24 pm »
Haha, I already expected this to happen, let me tell my side of the story.

I'll bring one screen of my own.

(click to show/hide)

Now here is the situation. We were in a bit of a stalemate at this door opening on the screen, a whole bunch of guys on the other side. I was stabbing through the doorway when mister Jean kicked me through this doorway. When I turned around and tried to get back out he kicked me again. Now you'll notice my hp being at 1/6th, it was full before this happened. There is no way I can show this on a screen, but I can get bagge, on the ladder, or Chase next to the doorway to confirm my account of the story. I decided to act out a bit of vigilante justice, because this was a dick move which I could never got him banned for, so I stabbed at him a little.

So why did I call you a retard? Because you troll your teammates and teamhit horribly.

I am willing to accept any punishment for intentionally teamhitting, but kicking teammates into enemies should in no way go unpunished.

Confirmed.
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 03:26:48 pm »
1 day ban for both because

Teeth:
- vigilantism
Next offences of that kind will be punished harder(1 week).

jacouille:
- being an asshat, provoking players to teamhit, trying to get teammates killed
Next offences of that kind will be punished harder(1 week).