Author Topic: SamoththeSoviet wants in his Youtube Crusade!  (Read 2056 times)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
Re: SamoththeSoviet wants in his Youtube Crusade!
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2012, 08:09:42 pm »
A guy overusing communism symbols, while NOT being there during the whole "fun"? Right next to those chocolate cookie idiots in my dictionary. No sub and a -.

Wake up, clear your stupid young head, learn history, change nick, then - who knows. For now - moving along :arrow:

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2012, 09:23:07 pm »
+1
A guy overusing communism symbols, while NOT being there during the whole "fun"? Right next to those chocolate cookie idiots in my dictionary. No sub and a -.

Wake up, clear your stupid young head, learn history, change nick, then - who knows. For now - moving along :arrow:

May i ask, are you from some country that suffered under communism? Cause, for instance, i am. And i do not understand you bashing on this guy for it. Come on. Not like he was the one riding tanks to your country. Getting angry at someone for using some symbols like that, man, you must be German. (And yes, i do have fun of Germans fucking scared of their history not even able to speak about them "dark ages")

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2013, 08:43:48 am »
May i ask, are you from some country that suffered under communism? Cause, for instance, i am. And i do not understand you bashing on this guy for it. Come on. Not like he was the one riding tanks to your country. Getting angry at someone for using some symbols like that, man, you must be German. (And yes, i do have fun of Germans fucking scared of their history not even able to speak about them "dark ages")

I'm from Lithuania and yes, we had our share of "fun" with the communism.

As for the "scared of symbols" part - I'm more uncomfortable with ignorance about those symbols, the stupid usage they get and being ill-informed about what they mean to a whole lot of people, rather the whole history thing :) E.g. we have a http://www.sovietbunker.com/en/ in LT where one can experience authentic soviet approach to "questioning by KGB" (worth a try if you ever step a foot in LT) and that IMO is a proper usage of those symbols. Having them decorating your nick and being an "intro" to ones youtube videos? The guy goes right next to stupid chocolate cookies.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2013, 11:44:27 am »
+2
Fuck off with politics srsly
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2013, 11:47:10 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Basically learn to let it go. I aswell am from a baltic country that has felt the communism and personally I dont mind normal people overusing this communisttheme, unless its complete ignorance and historically very unaccurate. No point of boycotting everybody overusing it. Russians study purely different and factually just plain wrong history.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2013, 11:53:26 am »
+3
Yeah, fuck off with the politics ingame and inforums, it is really getting old very, very quick.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2013, 12:39:10 pm »
Wait... let me find a way to care office... oh here it is, that way :arrow:

a.k.a. I said what I said, I meant it and now look at all the f***s I give about you not giving a f**k at what I give a f**k about  :rolleyes:

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2013, 12:47:14 pm »
+1

Has nothing to do with being scared. Getting upset when somebody disrespects millions of victims is a different story. Besides, German history is still "unique" cuz of its cruelness and systematic approach to the killing of Jews.
Everybody who thinks that a German overreacts should get a good book on the subject and read about it. Not Wikipedia, a real book. About how scientificly accurate everything was documented, how every single pulled-out golden tooth had been catalogued, how they tried different gas-mixtures to find the one mixture which was most effective with the lowest costs and so on.

That approach is unique in the worlds history and you can't judge us without walking in those shoes.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2013, 02:04:56 pm »
So are you 17 or 20 now? Your personal info kinda contradicts what you said in your first post

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2013, 02:21:42 pm »
+2
Has nothing to do with being scared. Getting upset when somebody disrespects millions of victims is a different story. Besides, German history is still "unique" cuz of its cruelness and systematic approach to the killing of Jews.
Everybody who thinks that a German overreacts should get a good book on the subject and read about it. Not Wikipedia, a real book. About how scientificly accurate everything was documented, how every single pulled-out golden tooth had been catalogued, how they tried different gas-mixtures to find the one mixture which was most effective with the lowest costs and so on.

That approach is unique in the worlds history and you can't judge us without walking in those shoes.

This makes you sound like you were the one pulling out their golden teeth man, seriously :D I have read a lot about this, saw a lot of documentaries and shit, so i know what i am talking about. I just dont get why Germans are being so pussies about it. Well, happened, and what, not like every german guy is a N AZI or whatnot. Just accept it already  :mrgreen:

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2013, 04:03:43 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I agree with that. But its rather pointless to cry imo when someone uses words like communist, soviet etc etc. Yes our countries have suffered very much due to the smelly communistoccupation and the casulaties were quite massive, but I feel its rather pointless to cry about it and hate this guy just for that. The word "soviet union" and "communism" are more of a joke words to us these days. Cause Soviet Union itself was (After WW2) nothing more but a huge joke of a country and communists its clowns. People who lived back then, atleast those that I have spoken with simply laugh how broken the system was back than during the Soviet occupation. A country that basically failed in all fronts.

Its like North-Korea. Sure what goes on there is terrible, but frankly watching those pretenders pulling off a big show infront of the camera makes us just laugh our asses off and just seeing that aged and idiotic societies goverment trying to prove something to the world is just priceless dark humor.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2013, 04:35:42 pm »

This makes you sound like you were the one pulling out their golden teeth man, seriously :D I have read a lot about this, saw a lot of documentaries and shit, so i know what i am talking about. I just dont get why Germans are being so pussies about it. Well, happened, and what, not like every german guy is a N AZI or whatnot. Just accept it already  :mrgreen:
That's the point where you go wrong. In the eyes of most people in the world, an unknown German is a Näzi right till the point he/she proofs otherwise.
And where are we pussies about it?

Because we rarely, if even at all, make jokes about the millions of deaths?

I don't feel guilty or anything. Why should I? I wasn`t there. I wasn't responsible. But I respect the seriousness of the matter. As I said, you don't run around with the birthmark "German" - you obviously can't understand it.

I made an example in Bandit TS once, dunno if you were there, but taking the rather recent history of the Balcan wars... If everyone would call you a "rapist" just cause some fuckheads did exactly that during the wars in a similar systematic approach, would you joke about it? Don't think so.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2013, 04:37:35 pm »
hey samoth, welcome to the cRPG forums :D how is your first impression?

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2013, 04:51:26 pm »
hey samoth, welcome to the cRPG forums :D how is your first impression?

i think tincan maulers scared him :/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2013, 04:54:56 pm »
+1
That's the point where you go wrong. In the eyes of most people in the world, an unknown German is a Näzi right till the point he/she proofs otherwise.
And where are we pussies about it?

Because we rarely, if even at all, make jokes about the millions of deaths?

I don't feel guilty or anything. Why should I? I wasn`t there. I wasn't responsible. But I respect the seriousness of the matter. As I said, you don't run around with the birthmark "German" - you obviously can't understand it.

I made an example in Bandit TS once, dunno if you were there, but taking the rather recent history of the Balcan wars... If everyone would call you a "rapist" just cause some fuckheads did exactly that during the wars in a similar systematic approach, would you joke about it? Don't think so.

This is the part where you are dead wrong. I would.