Author Topic: Remove thrust stun for poles.  (Read 8901 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: Remove thrust stun for poles.
« Reply #120 on: December 31, 2012, 02:14:21 am »
+1
Thats what panos did, and he wanted to make the thing he played better. U seem to cut each other out xD.
I know that's what Panos did, and I stated that makes him just as capable of being biased as you, while I agree with him that 2h is brokenly overpowered then that still doesn't make "I play the same thing forever, don't play anything else, it's underpowered, please buff it." something that doesn't seem biased.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #121 on: December 31, 2012, 02:14:35 am »
I never actually searched your age, I read it when I posted my app months ago duur. However I'm going to stop replying to you because I don't want this decent LOGICAL thread to turn into another thread where you disgrace your self and prove to everyone how foolish you are seeing as there are enough of them floating around the forum as it is. I also suggest no one else reply to the coward and keep the thread on topic rather then letting GTX get all the attention like the little attention seeker he is.

Its kinda too late for that, u should prob not have begun the insult thing then. ^^
This is rather entertaining to watch them go back and forth like this, I must admit. But come on guys, keep your disagreements to the PMs and give this thread a chance to have some potency before it dies.
Edit: apple.... PLz shhhhhh, what do u think im trying ? ^^ These monkeys is easy to lure in.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #122 on: December 31, 2012, 02:15:16 am »
+1
Yeah, get back on topic and keep the thread alive before GTX ruins like most decent threads.
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #123 on: December 31, 2012, 02:16:05 am »
+3
Thats what panos did, and he wanted to make the thing he played better. U seem to cut each other out xD.

Edit: Knit i meant on the thing above, thats why i made a space between it.

Hey kid,I play the game to have fun,not winning like you,if i wanted to win I would use 2h sword and a kuyak like you.
I never cared to be the best nor I want to,I want to spend some hours of my day and have fun in a roleplaying game that I like.
What I don`t like though,it`s annoying little kids like you and rantrex abuzing every bug that the game has and make my game session bad.

Break it up guys. Can't we all get along?

Out of all the classes in the game, I respect polearmers and 2 handers the most. Thats not saying I don't respect other classes, but having to manual block every attack and put up with the ranged fest in this mod should count for something.

So yeah why would you want to nerf 2 hand? Buff poles

Grumbs,I`m not asking for a nerf to stats.

Just fix the goddamn lolstab and the idiotic hug slash that pasts through your block.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 31, 2012, 02:16:30 am »
Break it up guys. Can't we all get along?

Out of all the classes in the game, I respect polearmers and 2 handers the most. Thats not saying I don't respect other classes, but having to manual block every attack and put up with the ranged fest in this mod should count for something.

So yeah why would you want to nerf 2 hand? Buff poles
1h no shield has to deal with all those issues along with having extremely shit range and stats in general, why are they not worthy of your respect?
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2012, 02:16:40 am »
+3
I actually think, if there are more posts it will be more alive, maybe the dev wants to get rid of GTX and buff all polearms to kill him?

set GTX dmg polearms OVER9000
(click to show/hide)

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #126 on: December 31, 2012, 02:17:31 am »
+1
Sex in the bum here
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2012, 02:17:40 am »
Hey kid,I play the game to have fun,not winning like you,if i wanted to win I would use 2h sword and a kuyak like you.
I never cared to be the best nor I want to,I want to spend some hours of my day and have fun in a roleplaying game that I like.
What I don`t like though,it`s annoying little kids like you and rantrex abuzing every bug that the game has and make my game session bad.

Grumbs,I`m not asking for a nerf to stats.

Just fix the goddamn lolstab and the idiotic hug slash that pasts through your block.

Yes plz fix the thrust stun on the lolstabs. It does not pass through ur blocks, u are pathetic :). I duel 2h aswell, and i can easyli block it. You do know blocking is right click.... right?
1h no shield has to deal with all those issues along with having extremely shit range and stats in general, why are they not worthy of your respect?
Here we go, he is on u now.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2012, 02:21:43 am »
+1
Yes plz fix the thrust stun on the lolstabs. It does not pass through ur blocks, u are pathetic :).
There is an actual glitch that let's you pass through blocks, but that's the one were you get the other player and then swing at his back while in/behind him by walking through him, but that bug is for all classes, not just 2h. What however is far more likely is that Panos isn't aware of the mechanic were sideblocks are based on which part of you the weapon hits, not which swing was swung. The least likely scenario is that there is an actual bug that no one but Ranthrex are able to execute.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2012, 02:22:59 am »
+2
Fix the lolstab. It can be ridiculous at times, it has more reach then nearly every polearm stab (greatswords that is, and some shorter swords even) which wouldn't be too terrible minus the fact that it can hit from almost any range if you know how to do it, and that's my main problem, when someone wielding a giant hunk of steel can literally hug me and still bring up a stab and hit me for full damage point blank because they looked up or wiggled their mouse as they released it.

Oh, also, hilt-slash is fucking dumb. But I gave up on the aspect of that ever being removed or fixed a long time ago. Fucking bastard swords outswing my 1h weapons all day now. Any 2h can really with the right amount of WPF and a fast enough click of the LMB.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 31, 2012, 02:23:16 am »
There is an actual glitch that let's you pass through blocks, but that's the one were you get the other player and then swing at his back while in/behind him by walking through him, but that bug is for all classes, not just 2h. What however is far more likely is that Panos isn't aware of the mechanic were sideblocks are based on which part of you the weapon hits, not which swing was swung. The least likely scenario is that there is an actual bug that no one but Ranthrex are able to execute.

So u agree he fails at blocking, just basic blocking.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 31, 2012, 02:24:39 am »

Idiot,we aren`t here to talk about my blocking skill..

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 31, 2012, 02:25:37 am »
Idiot,we aren`t here to talk about my blocking skill..

Well u just called something a ''bug'', when it was actually caused by ur poor blocking. Thats pretty important, since that makes it... not a bug, just ur blocking.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2012, 02:26:06 am »
Yes, but I wouldn't really call it just basic blocking, the better 2h such as Wayyyyyne can trigger it quite unexpectedly through good footwork and timing, it is one of the few things that aren't easy to block.
And odds are he doesn't know about the mechanic, like most people, due to its rare use... but it could be some bug that we just don't know about and my theori of it being this could easily be wrong.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2012, 02:26:55 am »
Well u just called something a ''bug'', when it was actually caused by ur poor blocking. Thats pretty important, since that makes it... not a bug, just ur blocking.

I like big butts and I can`t deny.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 02:35:10 am by Panos »