Author Topic: Remove thrust stun for poles.  (Read 8911 times)

Offline rustyspoon

• Marshall
  • Renown: 794
  • Infamy: 164
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rustyspoon, Sir_Rusty_Of_Spoon, Rusty_the_Spoonarian
Re: Remove thrust stun for poles.
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2012, 10:58:28 pm »
+1
Are you trying to say that only 2h wanted to remove polestun and nerf lancers? I don't think so.

Yeah, polestun really needed to go...

Also, your average 2-hander cries more than a teenage girl.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2012, 11:04:17 pm »
Yeah, polestun really needed to go...

Also, your average 2-hander cries more than a teenage girl.

This thread is not a 2h crying about something.... seems like it is polearms.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2012, 01:25:31 am »

You moronic cunt,noone is crying here,if you can`t see the inbalance between 2h class and the other classes then you are dumb.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2012, 01:46:25 am »
+1
You moronic cunt,noone is crying here,if you can`t see the inbalance between 2h class and the other classes then you are dumb.

If i write that, or any other 2h mostly. I will get this back:'' stop crying''. If i wrote my opinion on classes, which i feel is inbalanced, then that would for sure be the answer.

Wanna bet?

Edit: Whats up with the language? I guess we are not all allowed to give our opinions..... makes alot of sense, since u posted it in general discussion.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 01:52:57 am by _GTX_ »

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2012, 01:47:34 am »
+1

Oh you mean polearm users are actually asking for something for once? I mean its usually 2handers crying for nerfs against ranged, cav, pikes, polearms in general. You name it and the chances are a majority of 2handed users have cried for it to be nerfed.

I think its about time Polearm users got something I mean so far we have had our class made not useless but kinda handicapped in some sense. I mean on average 2handers do more damage out range other weapons are faster, A.K.A you have every advantage nearly... There is no real point going anything BUT two hander like I said you hold all the cards so why go polearm, 1handed or ranged? I don't fully understand the thread or what panos is asking for because I can't be bothered to read every page atm but from what little iv read his asking for a change in polearms favour for once. I have played polearm since the first time I retired and every week it gets more tempting to respec to 2 hander I mean my GLA does less damage on average, bounces more, is out ranged and generally sucks compared to any average 2handed weapon.

For once in your cowardly life GTX accept the fact that your class is the easymode of cRPG as well as the most OP AND the biggest bunch of babies around. Also the other night you claimed "you're not biased" so please state some valid LOGICAL arguement's that show how polearms are balanced and equal to 2handers. Don't just jump in the thread calling people cry babies when you are the master Q.Qer of all cRPG history.
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 31, 2012, 01:50:11 am »
Oh you mean polearm users are actually asking for something for once? I mean its usually 2handers crying for nerfs against ranged, cav, pikes, polearms in general. You name it and the chances are a majority of 2handed users have cried for it to be nerfed.

I think its about time Polearm users got something I mean so far we have had our class made not useless but kinda handicapped in some sense. I mean on average 2handers do more damage out range other weapons are faster, A.K.A you have every advantage nearly... There is no real point going anything BUT two hander like I said you hold all the cards so why go polearm, 1handed or ranged? I don't fully understand the thread or what panos is asking for because I can't be bothered to read every page atm but from what little iv read his asking for a change in polearms favour for once. I have played polearm since the first time I retired and every week it gets more tempting to respec to 2 hander I mean my GLA does less damage on average, bounces more, is out ranged and generally sucks compared to any average 2handed weapon.

For once in your cowardly life GTX accept the fact that your class is the easymode of cRPG as well as the most OP AND the biggest bunch of babies around. Also the other night you claimed "you're not biased" so please state some valid LOGICAL arguement's that show how polearms are balanced and equal to 2handers. Don't just jump in the thread calling people cry babies when you are the master Q.Qer of all cRPG history.

I can always trust on you to write this kind of stuff to me, im glad that you are so loyal.

So..... its not alright to ask for a nerf on a class, but its alright to ask for ur own class to become better? Flawless logic. So if we all do this, the balance will for sure not be fucked over ;).

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #96 on: December 31, 2012, 01:52:15 am »
+1
Wheres your "unbiased" argument GTX? Oh wait you don't have one as usual  :rolleyes:
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 31, 2012, 01:53:50 am »
Wheres your "unbiased" argument GTX? Oh wait you don't have one as usual  :rolleyes:

I didnt read it all, since it was just gonna be insults, harrasing or something like that.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2012, 01:53:51 am »
+1
The one and only - GTX
You should change that to "The coward identical to all the other cowards 'cept somewhat more of a coward - kuyakhero"
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 31, 2012, 01:54:19 am »

Hunter,I made the same mistake as you did.

GTX is a 16 year old boy who used to GTX duels because he didn`t want to destroy his cool ranking,talking to him is like talking to a downnie ,he will listen but in the end he will always be dumb.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2012, 01:54:45 am »
You should change that to "The coward identical to all the other cowards 'cept somewhat more of a coward - kuyakhero"

I can nearly always trust u aswell zlisch, to write this kind of crap aswell. Im glad u are pretty loyal aswell. ;)

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 31, 2012, 01:55:44 am »

Hunter,I made the same mistake as you did.

GTX is a 16 year old boy who used to GTX duels because he didn`t want to destroy his cool ranking,talking to him is like talking to a downnie ,he will listen but in the end he will always be dumb.

Looks like Panos joins em, i did kinda see this one coming. Welcome to the haters, plz try to stay loyal as the others is. They are creating a fine example.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2012, 01:57:34 am »
Looks like Panos joins em, i did kinda see this one coming. Welcome to the haters, plz try to stay loyal as the others. They are creating a fine example.

I don`t hate you bro,I don`t give a shit about you,but if believing that I hate you feeds your ego and your e-penis,be my guest.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 31, 2012, 01:58:25 am »
I don`t hate you bro,I don`t give a shit about you,but if believing that I hate you feeds your ego and your e-penis,be my guest.

Im so sry, u are right. I guess i didnt read the signals correctly... u did also seem really nice towards me.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2012, 02:00:03 am »
+2
I can nearly always trust u aswell zlisch, to write this kind of crap aswell. Im glad u are pretty loyal aswell. ;)
omgz welcomz to zhe haterz plz stayz lozalz anz hatz onz mez, gtx youz a haterz.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.