Author Topic: Ok, Im lost....Strategus questions  (Read 932 times)

Offline Mighty_Zarkon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ok, Im lost....Strategus questions
« on: December 28, 2012, 01:44:08 am »
Ive been playing Mount & Blade since its early beta form, many moons ago. I love building armies and sending my hordes forth to do mass destruction. When I discovered Crpg, I thought it was AWESOME (I still think that), and I was particularly interested in the strategus part of this mod. I would very much like to get started on building my own crpg empire, yet before I can do that....I need to know how. I have found plenty of info on this site on what to do to succeed while playing strategus, I cannot seem to find ANY information on how to actually BEGIN strategus. Im sure I have over looked some important detail, but I am hoping that some one wiser than I can point me in the right direction....

1. How do I set up strategus?

2. Where is strategus? What Link to I use to get to it?

3. Do I use my main character? Do I need to start a new one?

4. Do I somehow buy a fief with my crpg earnings? How & where?

5. Do I need to join or set up my own clan first?

If someone can assist me with these first few questions and help me get on the road to setting this up, I would certainly appreciate the help.

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
Re: Ok, Im lost....Strategus questions
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 01:51:33 am »
strategus is down at the moment. you will have to wait a little

1) when the christmas period is over, go to: strategus.c-rpg.net

2)the above

3) strategus is always on your main character

4)crpg gold cannot be transferred into strategus gold, except when you make a trade with someone. you will have to make the gold in strategus by trading.

5)you can join as randommer, there is a new 'coalition' started to help randommers out: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F-POC
however, joining as randommer will be pretty hard. i would suggest you read the strategus diplomacy forum very good before you start to trade. most factions will attack players on sight that are trading in their towns as when you trade, you actually 'steal' suply&demand and that is something the factions dont want.

6)if you have questions, you can join Peasants United (click banner below my post), we are a non-profit support organisation for new players mainly focussing on crpg where we train new players and give them free (loomed) items. We are not bound to any clan. We also have a trainer for strategus that is leading the above mentioned faction. If you want, he can help you out as strategus is a pretty big mess :P
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 02:00:21 am by no_rules_just_play »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 10:18:50 am »
If you are NA, join Hero Party.  We are a loosely affiliated group of people with lots of land and high Strategus activity with open membership.  If you are NA and interested, send me a PM and I will explain the game further.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 12:23:44 pm »
If you are NA, join Hero Party.  We are a loosely affiliated group of people with lots of land and high Strategus activity with open membership.  If you are NA and interested, send me a PM and I will explain the game further.
dear smootrich the difference between the fact that I ask him to join Peasants United and you ask him to join Hero Party is that Hero Party is a clan, you are making advertisement for it while i am 'recruiting' him for a support organisation that is not bound to any clans. I'm sure Hero Party can do the same as Peasants United, but the point is that PU focusses on it. PU wants to train new players and when they are ready, they can still choose to join any clan they want.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 02:46:49 pm »
dear smootrich the difference between the fact that I ask him to join Peasants United and you ask him to join Hero Party is that Hero Party is a clan, you are making advertisement for it while i am 'recruiting' him for a support organisation that is not bound to any clans. I'm sure Hero Party can do the same as Peasants United, but the point is that PU focusses on it. PU wants to train new players and when they are ready, they can still choose to join any clan they want.

Hero Party isn't a clan, we're just a Strategus faction with very casual membership requirements and some new players in it to boot.  Relax, you can have him if he's EU :D
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 02:49:33 pm »