Author Topic: [Ottoman Crew] Recruiting EU  (Read 11829 times)

Offline Immortality

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • C# Forever
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard Official Forum
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Proximo
  • IRC nick: Proximo
Re: [Ottoman Crew] Recruiting EU
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2013, 08:36:03 pm »
+4
 - Please attack at a reasonable hour next time. Not when sun rises ^^
 - Dont be tool for any other faction. And if you accepting being tool to prove youself about something, just be silent. I am not Apostates tool and never will be. I am just giving them a chance to see how trustworthy they are. I dont care this ; Everybody says mercenaries will not gonna keep their word. For us, those region just fucking "cyber" points in a website and it will be no ones in next strategus but Apostates will be there. And understanding Apostates trustworthiness is more valuable than those fiefs. So you attacked one of our fiefs and declared war against us, and now u are unhappy because u lost your help from them against us.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 08:50:30 pm by Immortality »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2013, 09:29:43 pm »
+3
- Please attack at a reasonable hour next time. Not when sun rises ^^
 - Dont be tool for any other faction. And if you accepting being tool to prove youself about something, just be silent. I am not Apostates tool and never will be. I am just giving them a chance to see how trustworthy they are. I dont care this ; Everybody says mercenaries will not gonna keep their word. For us, those region just fucking "cyber" points in a website and it will be no ones in next strategus but Apostates will be there. And understanding Apostates trustworthiness is more valuable than those fiefs. So you attacked one of our fiefs and declared war against us, and now u are unhappy because u lost your help from them against us.

1) i stated that Mercs wouldn't break their word to you but it was in my case a payback bcs of last strat 3.0
2) when you call people tools, please make sure next time your fiefs are defended otherwise we could be let to believe you are giving freebees and all factions would rush in and take your shit
3) i am not unhappy with this war, i already got a castle, so i am all good  :twisted: and i didn't need to pay for it  :lol: :lol: :lol:
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Immortality

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • C# Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2013, 10:01:20 pm »
I think, real wolves never scare attacking to their pray at darkness. But our wolf kingrim is attacking when sun rises ^^

Also Fyi :

Attack Time : 07:30 GMT (Morning) ^^
Attacking Army : Shiny
Roster : 10 Ppl More Than Us
Defending Army : Peasants with Jesus sticks.
Battle Time : 22 Minutes to take a castle from peasants ^^
Attackers Lost : 300 Tickets (Against Jesus Sticks ^^ )

This looks not a victory to me. Just a no life 36 years old "grown man" watching monitor to attack a fief with his night night pants.

Come on, This is an act like a person have no life. This game, mod and everything made for fun, not for personal rage or feeding unsuccesful peoples egoism.

When i read your posts, i see in your posts and actions like your are defending or attacking for your "Real" country. Get a life my friend.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 10:20:47 pm by Immortality »

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2013, 10:19:51 pm »
+2
Good luck, kinngrimm!

Not that you'll need it :wink:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 06, 2013, 01:54:37 am »
+1
I'm just going to go out on a limb here and inform you that we didnt pay any gold for those fiefs...

We would have stated it in the announcement otherwise. I think Immortality has mentioned why he felt it practicable to give them to us. :)
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 06, 2013, 02:35:17 am »
+4
I think, real wolves never scare attacking to their pray at darkness. But our wolf kingrim is attacking when sun rises ^^
a real wolf waits for his chance to strike , when the pray is week, teases it to get them making mistakes and eating its stomach full after he had slain his pray till a time he feels hungry again.
And oh btw, kinngrimm is with double n and double m

Also Fyi :

Attack Time : 07:30 GMT (Morning) ^^
Attacking Army : Shiny
Roster : 10 Ppl More Than Us
Defending Army : Peasants with Jesus sticks.
Battle Time : 22 Minutes to take a castle from peasants ^^
Attackers Lost : 300 Tickets (Against Jesus Sticks ^^ )
i already stated the reason for the early morning attack and i also stated how i would intend to ahve future battles, you can agree to it, or just do it like we did to get back at us like you know others do ...

This looks not a victory to me. Just a no life 36 years old "grown man" watching monitor to attack a fief with his night night pants.

Come on, This is an act like a person have no life. This game, mod and everything made for fun, not for personal rage or feeding unsuccesful peoples egoism.

When i read your posts, i see in your posts and actions like your are defending or attacking for your "Real" country. Get a life my friend.
You told me often enough you wanted to be friends with me and the wolves, you even offered me to buy your fiefs. I offered you a neverending NAP in return of Jelbegi castle and Ambean, you know pretty much the same deal which you now did with Mercs only with the difference i would had been ok with less. At that time but you havent sided with ShuHan and thereby got into war with me the alleis of Crusaders, so that option was of the table for me even if i wanted after those actions.

Now i still try to be polite, which in my mind, is part of being grown up, i would only ask for the same curtesy. I didn't insult you, called you names, implied a missing mental stability becasue of whatever reasons, so perhaps if you want to have fun then you shouldn't get angry about a game and start insulting people or does it really matter to you how old i am, for what reasons i do what i do. We don't know each other from reallife , but as often on the internet , that is being used to troll, less trolling more raiding!

Good luck, kinngrimm!

Not that you'll need it :wink:
cheers  :D

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and inform you that we didnt pay any gold for those fiefs...

We would have stated it in the announcement otherwise. I think Immortality has mentioned why he felt it practicable to give them to us. :)
it doesn't really matter anyhow i am not angry with you and how you solved your advances there.
You made a deal and came out on top of it, so well played, i am just a little jelly i didn't succeed with the same hrhr

Offline Immortality

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • C# Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 06, 2013, 05:16:10 am »

You lost your respect from me(in strategus) when you attacked at morning. I dont like people who legally cheat and sleeping front of monitor because of a "game".

« Reply #156 on: Today at 06:35:17 » :S
Still Get a Life...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 05:27:54 am by Immortality »

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2013, 07:53:41 am »
kingrimm is a sly sneaky backstabbing mofo, nothing new  :lol:

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2013, 05:56:48 pm »
+1
kingrimm is a sly sneaky backstabbing mofo, nothing new  :lol:
true that ;) in terms of cRPG, in strat well i take opportunities as they unfold or being offered even if that then would lead to a war against a faction leeching upon ressources from the former land owners which still are at least an equal match to CFA. Not like you get also invaded now by Apostates, they just got something for free from you ... like a town, a castle and 2 villages.
I had in the wars with Nords, waited in 3 of 4 attacks, for a good primetime fight.
In the battles against GO, i instructed my vassals to do primetime fights, it not always worked out ...
same but counts the other way round.

Immortality, from the way you first tried to sugar talk me in steam and now your openly lost respect because of a simple game move, where if you would have been more vigalent this would have turned out differently. I would say respect is something you can earn but not expect. You can expect polite behaviour though, which you clearly are unable to grant yourself, therefor you are also far away from earning respect. As the one thing is the base and if not established neglects the other.

F.E. i still like Harpag and Erasmus, we had some really good talks in teamspeak in last strategus 3.0, so personally i am completly ok with them, they are intelligent, polite and have some deep thoughts i enjoyed listening to. In terms of strategus i want to see them gone, because of one former action, where they fucked me over completly, it was a decent game move nevertheless, still i want to get even with them on a pure competative level in a game. So differantiating these things is most important if you want to play a game like strategus.

So how about having a truce on a personal level and having fun in game even if fun in game often includes loosing and not only winning.

I offer that i will make an attempt to get decent battle times, but if i see reinforcments running around, i will hunt them down, as i know those often are send in the early morning hours .. how confenient.