Author Topic: [Ottoman Crew] Recruiting EU  (Read 11872 times)

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
Re: [Ottoman Crew] Recruiting EU
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2013, 02:11:02 pm »
+2
Bjord, why do you care? Turks are cool.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2013, 02:17:24 pm »
Didn't say a word about Turks, talking about xX_eMoRtAlItY_Xx.

When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2013, 04:33:08 pm »
+4
who is this bjord character?? i never see him online ingame, is he american?

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2013, 04:38:33 pm »
I only play Native, it's for pros.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2013, 05:24:32 pm »
+3
NAP Declared Between Ottomans and Apostates!

Peasants Celebrate!

The following measures will be taken into effect:

- An Unlimited Non Agression Pact is put in place between Apostates and Ottomans.
- The fiefs of Sargoth, Telhrog Castle, Fenada and Vayejeg will be handed over to Apostates faction members without resistance.
- The gear, gold and tickets inside these fiefs will be handed over to the Ottomans; and the Ottomans will not tamper with these fiefs apon leaving.
- The Apostates will not provide assistance to the enemies of the Ottoman clan, nor shall we assist Ottomans in defending their fiefs.
- Roster support is entirely neutral, Apostates can roster support clan that are opposed to Ottomans.
- The Apostates will be turning this area into a free trading zone, with the same rules as the Dhirim free trading zone. All factions will be free to trade in this area.
- The west side of the river bank belongs to Ottomans, Apostates will not cross the northern two bridges and free traders will not be permitted to cross here either.
- Each faction is free to continue supporting their respective blocks in fighting each other, but will not attempt to fight each other directly.

These measures are taken to demonstrate the friendship between our clans and start working towards a strategus that is not dictated by powerblock mentality.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 05:46:29 pm by Blueberry Muffin »
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2013, 05:41:04 pm »
+2

Peasants Celebrate!

- An Unlimited Non Agression Pact is put in place between Apostates and Ottomans.
- The fiefs of Sargoth, Telhrog Castle, Fenada and Vayejeg will be handed over to Apostates faction members without resistance.
- The gear, gold and tickets inside these fiefs will be handed over to the Ottomans; and the Ottomans will not tamper with these fiefs apon leaving.
- The Apostates will not provide assistance to the enemies of the Ottoman clan, nor shall we assist Ottomans in defending their fiefs.
- Roster support is entirely neutral, Apostates can roster support clan that are opposed to Ottomans.
- The Apostates will be turning this area into a free trading zone, with the same rules as the Dhirim free trading zone. All factions will be free to trade in this area.
- The west side of the river bank belongs to Ottomans, Apostates will not cross the northern two bridges and free traders will not be permitted to cross here either.
- Each faction is free to continue supporting their respective blocks in fighting each other, but will not attempt to fight each other directly.

These measures are taken to demonstrate the friendship between our clans and start working towards a strategus that is not dictated by powerblock mentality.

As a leader & representative of the Apostates i confirm this agreement.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 05:46:54 pm by Tyr_ »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2013, 05:49:22 pm »
+2

Peasants Celebrate!

As the supreme useless overlord :

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2013, 05:50:37 pm »
+2

Peasants Celebrate!

As the third leader i agree to the terms of this contract ^^

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #143 on: February 04, 2013, 05:57:42 pm »
+2

Peasants Celebrate!

as one of superapostates i approve this agreement with this seal

people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #144 on: February 04, 2013, 06:28:28 pm »
+2
as one of superapostatespotatoes i approve this agreement with this seal

Offline Kirman

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Kirman/Namrik/Anmirk/Riknam
« Reply #145 on: February 04, 2013, 07:54:36 pm »
+1

Nooo!! How am i suppose  to fight against my clan now. Especially  Latvian...  :P

Offline Immortality

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • C# Forever
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard Official Forum
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Proximo
  • IRC nick: Proximo
« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2013, 03:55:30 pm »

Peasants Celebrate!

As a leader & representative of the Apostates i confirm this agreement.

As the supreme useless overlord :

as one of superapostates i approve this agreement with this seal

As the leaders of Ottoman Empire me and Turbo_Massage decide to trust mercenaries and deserters, and approve this contract.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:21:31 pm by Immortality »

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2013, 04:10:15 pm »

As the leaders of Ottoman Empire me and Turbo_Massage decide to trust mercenaries and deserters, and approve this contract.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2013, 04:13:25 pm »

As the leaders of Ottoman Empire me and Turbo_Massage decide to trust prostates, and approve this contract.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2013, 08:20:33 pm »
+3
Last time Immortality when you offered those fiefs for sale Mercs already had a NAP with, you said the latest offer would be 2.5 million strat gold for 3 fiefs, which i wasn't willing to pay. Mercs now paying you over 3 million strat gold? ...  or do you just gave away one of the best defendable position(Thelrog Castle) on the map for erm what exactly ...?

After Mercs getting me to attack you ^^ and saying they would send armies to take down Ottomans, this was confirmed by 2 leaders Tyr who asked me to go for Jelbegi Castle and spoke of an opportunity and later Haboe who after checking back with his lads confirmed to me as well they would send armies to intercept and take out Ottoman claims, then they declared everlasting NAP with Ottomans as part of mentioned deal which i would be really curious what Ottomans get out of that. Really only a everlasting NAP ...

I don't think you have anything to fear, that Mercs wouldn't keep their word, this was more about getting even with me concerning strat 3.0 and i won't hold a grudge about this erm little incident, just funny how people become what they don't like by giving payback and thereby neglecting themselves the position of the saint.

Anyhow i am looking forward to more battles with Ottomans and all the other UIF factions at least with Ottomans and ShuHan the Western block will be able to prolong that war for much longer which will grant us all lots of XP  :D and it won't be easy for both sides.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future