Author Topic: Current Archery Nerfs  (Read 5001 times)

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Current Archery Nerfs
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2013, 06:44:10 pm »
Personaly I had medium armor and a mace, precisely so I could fight ppl in melee as bad as it was. Was I a bad archer for doing that? Did I require a nerf? You gotta stop excusing this Steevee.

I feel like someone needs to be punished for what's been happening around here, not the gameplay.

Offline Templar_Steevee

• Duke
  • Renown: 613
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew-pew for victory!!!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Steevee, Templar_catchArabbit, Gangtroll
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2013, 08:22:05 pm »
I just can't handle pll whining around archery all the time.

I'm sorry if I insult you, but you are making choice how you want to play. IMO archer hybrid is not good.
Archer forever :D

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2013, 10:57:49 pm »
+1
I just can't handle pll whining around archery all the time.

That's what got us in this situation.

I'm sorry if I insult you, but you are making choice how you want to play. IMO archer hybrid is not good.

See, that's the problem. Bow weilding peasant shouldn't be the best build, it should be the other way around to keep ppl from kiting.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2013, 11:02:48 pm »
A high AGI archer is less viable now, more than 3 points in ath won't help much unless you drop your bow and run. Best to have a high STR archer, more damage but you sacrifice some accuracy. I think increasing arrow weight is just a bandaid fix, it completely crushes pure archers and even if this is intended (which is dumb), you have a bunch of people with heirloomed longbows and rusbows who are forced to rework their gear and attributes with no free respec. I also think the weakest arrows weighing the most is the dumbest thing ever. I used to choose tatar vs bodkin based on the general armor of players in the server, if I wanted to target horses or archers, etc. Now it's just bodkins all day er' day since they weigh the least.

~Idlewild
visitors can't see pics , please register or login