Offline PerplexD

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned?
« on: April 26, 2011, 03:29:59 pm »
I do not recall playing EU servers that much because I only got the game recently however I was banned from the EU servers for some reason. I am unsure of what the unban request format is and also not sure what I did. But whatever I did I apologize for it, and would like to be unbanned from the EU servers. I don't play them much, but when I am not working in the morning I like to join them because they are more populated.

Also could I possibly request the information of what I did and when the ban ends?

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: Banned?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 03:40:04 pm »
I banned you for naked leeching on EU siege. Apparently you had been doing it for some time, as someone took the time to actually come to IRC to call an admin. During the time I watched you, there was one failed poll to kick you and several people seemed to be pretty annoyed already.

Please re-read the EU server rules (http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2606.0.html), especially the afk/leeching part. Your unban is scheduled for today evening, so you'll get unbanned in a couple of hours. Don't leech again, it's bad sportsmanship.

Offline RO_FearMyArrow

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • :)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bd_Catwoman, Guard_BD_FearMe
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 10:22:52 am »
Yes, yesterday night i saw him leeching at least 4 maps on Eu6.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 10:25:27 pm »
I banned you for naked leeching on EU siege. Apparently you had been doing it for some time, as someone took the time to actually come to IRC to call an admin. During the time I watched you, there was one failed poll to kick you and several people seemed to be pretty annoyed already.

Please re-read the EU server rules (http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2606.0.html), especially the afk/leeching part. Your unban is scheduled for today evening, so you'll get unbanned in a couple of hours. Don't leech again, it's bad sportsmanship.

Well how about that huh?

Date - 27.04.2011

Time - 22:00 GMT+1

Place - EU6

Crime? - Naked Leeching, Trolling, Polling etc etc

Special Notes: NA Player, leeching on Eu servers, for many rounds.  Been banned already but that didn't stop him.  Doesn't give a fuck about being banned from Eu as "we're all my old friends anyway".  Ok so I say let's get an NA admin to look at this thread, "So what, RU servers are best no my old friends there".  Guy is an idiot, leeches in one spot for like 5 rounds in a row without saying much, so I write "HI PERPLEXED!", then "UMAD BRO?"

Then SUDDENLY, I see this BAN POLL against me by him - LOL.  And he writes "won't stfu" as the reason. LMFAO

Let's ban this dude pls...

Here are the screens, look at the times and read some of his comments, i'd love an admin to bring up the whole chat log and post it here xD

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 02:11:14 am by polkafranzi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 11:16:01 pm »
Banned from EU. Too bad we don't have db ban yet.

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 11:29:16 pm »
Yes this guy leeches, Ive kicked him multiple times on the NA servers, looks like he came over to EU hoping  to get away with it, keep him banned
Just a soldier