Author Topic: about hotfix: chadz, devs, STOP LISTENING TO WHINERS  (Read 8255 times)

Offline bruce

• Count
  • Renown: 262
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the Freak Army of the Gnjus / Saracens
  • Game nicks: Saracen_el_Brus
Re: about hotfix: chadz, devs, STOP LISTENING TO WHINERS
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2011, 10:00:45 am »
With my elephant rider

Gee, I really feel sorry for your "class".
Best ban reason ever:
Quote from: Wookimonsta
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2011, 10:01:36 am »
Before hotfix, I won the round for you suckers and saved you from upkeep. Most of the time.

After the hotfix, I win the round for my team, and have to pay upkeep for gear that wasnt even damaged.
You suckers get the multiplier, and I lose my crap internet connection. Awesome.

:rolleyes:  visitors can't see pics , please register or login
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Michael

• Don't take me seriously
  • Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 559
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2011, 10:52:42 am »
Gee, I really feel sorry for your "class".

I told you guys a thousand times now: when you are bad player, you are a bad player in native and in crpg, and vv.

There is no need to prove it over and over with trolling the guys topic who is simply a better player than you.

Deal with it. Learn to counter it. There is the right weapon for every enemy.

Devs, when you dont want to have Knights in your medieval mod, well, its your mod, then at least be fair and remove the items completely.

Now its like this: The hotfix privileges players of cheap classes such as staffmen, bowmen, peasants, shielders, it privileges mindless grinders, and it privileges losers.

Seriously, you cant blame and punish people for willing to play with a beautiful horse or a shiny armor, when you put these items right in front of the peoples noses. Its obvious that some/ most of them want to play with these nice items and have fun with them. Others might be happy with cheap shitty gear we know as default from native, but why dont they just play native and leave us alone?

Gorath, I dont know why I waste my time with you. Come to a native Eu duel server (you will have less lag there than I have), get pwned and then get back to your nice little world where you can abuse your power and randomly ban people. Stfu.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 10:57:28 am by Michael »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lanic0r

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2011, 11:01:43 am »
Yeah go to 0.2 1/2! I loved the stressfull planing what gear im up to next round  :twisted:
Thank you for disable riders to throw ladders, or to remove the invisible shield around the plate shield (buckler). So many things changed in good really cool:)

So i would suggest to change the upkeep to 12% of its costs. 20% was ok but the level up grew too fast. i uderstood the mathematics and welcome to decrease both xp and upkeep. That was tough an not predicted. You did your job Einstein ;)

I agree with micheal in few points. The first questions, according to micheals mention thats not fair to pay for his elephant although it didnt take damage is can chadz implement a fight or contact detection for our gear?
In other words, does the engine recognize your sword had hit anything?
At least the second question.
On one side you will save your gold michael, on the otherside what will happen if evrybody avoid charge because they fear the upkeep? Did you think about that?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 11:13:01 am by Lanic0r »

Offline bruce

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2011, 11:30:38 am »
Finished, I'm really sorry your easymode class got nerfed. And yes, it is a easymode class. Sure, counters exist.

Counters to old archery if chadz decided to give them 200 p base damage on top instead of nerfing them and shield penetrating arrows would also exist. The existence of counters doesn't mean something is balanced. Everyone who says "but you can defeat my class with teamwork/etc" is trolling, because if your class can only be defeated by teamwork then it's obviously a OP easymode class, since you don't need your teammates to defeat them, do you?

Play a normal cavalryman now that even a destrier is very hard to upkeep. Your horse gets piked/slashed/whatever? It's dead. There's no second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and tenth chance to fuck up, it's dead and now you're down on the floor. If you can get away by fucking up ten times, then it would cease to be balanced in any way.
Best ban reason ever:
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • becouse an image is worth a thousand words
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vicious666_xXx
  • IRC nick: Vicious666
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2011, 11:38:16 am »

I told you guys a thousand times now: when you are bad player, you are a bad player in native and in crpg, and vv.

There is no need to prove it over and over with trolling the guys topic who is simply a better player than you.

Deal with it. Learn to counter it. There is the right weapon for every enemy.

Devs, when you dont want to have Knights in your medieval mod, well, its your mod, then at least be fair and remove the items completely.

Now its like this: The hotfix privileges players of cheap classes such as staffmen, bowmen, peasants, shielders, it privileges mindless grinders, and it privileges losers.

Seriously, you cant blame and punish people for willing to play with a beautiful horse or a shiny armor, when you put these items right in front of the peoples noses. Its obvious that some/ most of them want to play with these nice items and have fun with them. Others might be happy with cheap shitty gear we know as default from native, but why dont they just play native and leave us alone?

Gorath, I dont know why I waste my time with you. Come to a native Eu duel server (you will have less lag there than I have), get pwned and then get back to your nice little world where you can abuse your power and randomly ban people. Stfu.

dont waste time on gorath and ishar, are 2 unknow moron that only troll on forum and not add anything.        they happy becouse probably they where unable to    grow theyr char and now they feel like they have a chance   

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2011, 11:42:55 am »

dont waste time on gorath and ishar, are 2 unknown moron

You must be new to the forums, the mod, the game and the internet.

Offline Salvius

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salvius, VersatileVeteran (STF)
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2011, 11:43:55 am »
But the elephant horse and the playstile of Michael are able in cRPG. So you cant complain. If you think it's op, then go play it yourself if you have to win at all costs. If this isn't the case go play the game again and let everybody play like he/she wants. ;) You guys simply don't get, that cRPG will NEVER be balanced. If you want to play Warband with equal chances for everyone, go and play native...

I never used high tier armors and horses because I couldn't afford them, but I'm skilled enough to kill almost every tincan walking around and if an elephant rider would annoy me, I would simply buy a pike and stop him. Personally I don't care about winning or losing but in my opinion version 0.200 was better because the noobs couldn't hide that easy behind their plate armors anymore.

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2011, 11:47:01 am »
You must be new to the forums, the mod, the game and the internet.

so new that i was playng this mod when we where less than 100 ppl

and you not where here, so stfu

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2011, 11:57:22 am »
so new that i was playng this mod when we where less than 100 ppl

and you not where here, so stfu

Sure, that's why you've only popped up since the new forums.   :lol:

Offline bruce

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2011, 12:21:36 pm »
Personally I don't care about winning or losing but in my opinion version 0.200 was better because the noobs couldn't hide that easy behind their plate armors anymore.

Actually, you could comfortably field everything by just going naked when you get autobalanced to a shit team and going all out when autobalanced on winning team. Which really made the effects of autobalance even worse, because it uses K/D and levels as a parameter and when a high KD/level player switches to peasant clothes and rocks (like finished did on the losing team), autobalance doesn't know he just got massively less useful to his team.

On the other hand, when you get to the winning team, trample everyone (who now spawned with inferior gear) with a heavy plated charger. Awesome gameplay.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 12:24:24 pm by bruce »
Best ban reason ever:

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2011, 12:26:19 pm »
Sure, that's why you've only popped up since the new forums.   :lol:

you must be very noob for not know me seriously

you are making a very  bad figure.       check  original beta names.           

or make a research in talewords forum about vicious or vicious666 or merc_vicious666             i was here first than you probably buyed this mod.    so go to talk with superiority to someone else, mister american arrived here at last minute, only becouse you have admin on american server that not means you have a previlegiated position     for talk.

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2011, 01:30:01 pm »
Poll statistics do not lie. If 50% of the playing population is uprising on forums for the upkeep system to be removed, this should not be ignored, nor is it whining since this reflects half the playing population that reads these forums, not a minority.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,314.0.html

+1