Author Topic: EU Admins  (Read 7026 times)

Offline donib

• Count
  • Renown: 295
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow money, slow problems
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Donib
Re: EU Admins
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2012, 12:23:08 am »
+1
MIRCEA_CEL_BATRAN 4 ADMIN (and president)

Yea only admin I see sometimes is khorin I think

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2012, 12:29:11 am »
Admin activity is not horrible, but i wouldn't mind some more. If the position was offered to me i'd accept, just like many others would.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 647
  • Infamy: 2939
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2012, 12:29:57 am »
because you know best in every situation.

Probably not. But I do know something because in last two months I've been playing cRPG more than you and all developers combined. And I tend to notice what other players do, not just here to drink a beer and lift some steam of my shoulders. Devs may be geniuses of all sorts but most of them don't play siege or battle very often which means they can only theorize about stuff that's happening there.

Anyways, my picks based on current activity would be:

Day shift - battle:
1. Byzantium_ Teeth - I think he's complete and utter douchebag but he's very active and think he could be excellent admin
2. Nord_Saxon - similar to Teeth in many aspects, but could prove to be good admin
3. Prpavi_of_Cherryland - in the past easily agitated by many stupid things, now could be good admins and he's very friendly person
4. Byzantium_Corsair - very mature person, down to earth and somewhat active
5. Byzantium_Shemaforash - similar to Corsair
6. DenBitre_Birkix - less active than few months before but excellent admin material
7. Nord_BloodyNine - down to earth and friendly guy, probably awesome admin
8. Largg - very quiet in game, careful with team hits, could be good admin too
9. El Infante - friendly fellow, not that active but he's an old player and would be good admin too
10. Merc_Tony - seems high all the time, but I think he's smart fellow

Nigh shift - battle:
1. Guard_Jormglorm - best candidate for this position, playing at night often
2. Merc_Panzerstyle - used to play at night, maybe he stopped doing that, regardless of that good admin material
3. SoA_Nagelfar - while I don't want to see SoA with admin because they are troublemakers and trolls this dude
seems different and could be awesome admin
4. Nord_Jarlek - don't ask... admin material nevertheless
5. Pecores_PEPE - I'm dead serious about him

Day shift - siege:
1. Kafein - not very active but he's great fellow and smart, usually playing siege, could be epic admin
2. HRE_Fips - active and pleasant dude, don't think he would abuse his position to help HRE members
3. HRE_Marktplatz - same as above
4. Dalhi - back to Grey, yet he's still friendly and smart fellow
5. Mace - doesn't speak english but knows the rules

DTV:
1. Faarn - not sure he still plays but if he does, gief admin
2. Koldborn -I know what you think of this but still, he's good fellow

All these players are active enough, smart enough, know good enough english and are familiar with rules and will probably enforce them better than current batch of inactive admins.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2012, 12:37:38 am »
+2

Basically this.

I though the problem was only in Siege and DTV, seems that even the battle servers which had several admins online at the same time are having problems now.

Now that they have access again to logs, might add some new guys to the team. We can only hope.

Offline highglandeur

• Count
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2012, 12:40:47 am »
+1
fuck admins!

Offline pingpong

• Earl
  • Renown: 423
  • Infamy: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2012, 12:41:17 am »

5. Pecores_PEPE

« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 02:14:38 am by pingpong »

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2012, 01:08:22 am »
+4
Shema as admin?
(click to show/hide)

Regarding Tenne's post:

Actually it is good that admins never see each other. Why? There's usually no need of more than one admin therefore more would be a waste and if every admin claims he was very active and never sees any other admin, that's kinda perfect, isn't it? ;)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:21:20 am by Miwiw99 »
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2012, 01:08:34 am »
+5
I would like to chime in about this "situation" since I don't really know how you mean "active admins". I quite often see a number of gents running around in particular on battle;
Fallen_Everkistus - Seems to be around quite often, even has my leather jerkin!
Byzantium_Gurnisson - Not as active as he used to be, but I see him regularly enough (Backlash for those of you who don't know his new identity, he also regularly plays on his alts)
Byzantium_Ujin - Hard to miss on his tank, doesn't talk much, not even on admin chat, but he's silently watching as he flattens you.
Ninja_Khorin - He's certainly around often, we have some quite interesting chats.

Those are four that I see around and there are more that play with alts as well. I'm just a mouthy shit so people know I am around so I think that alters it, the four I mentioned usually keep themselves to themselves but do an outstanding job. They warn/kick/ban when they need to and although we have slightly different "standards" to reach before something happens, I think I might just be a little more strict?

Regardless, I do feel we need some more admins but I think that might just because of the time of year, it's heading towards Christmas and a lot of people don't want to play games, they have family they don't see and what-not.

Although I would be more than happy to have more admins around, maybe server specific ones and I do have some suggestions (but of course, that doesn't matter! ;))

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2845
  • Infamy: 2855
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2012, 01:26:55 am »
I would like to chime in about this "situation" since I don't really know how you mean "active admins". I quite often see a number of gents running around in particular on battle;
Fallen_Everkistus - Seems to be around quite often, even has my leather jerkin!

Not really active. Too nice to be effective admin.

Byzantium_Gurnisson - Not as active as he used to be, but I see him regularly enough (Backlash for those of you who don't know his new identity, he also regularly plays on his alts)

Not active like he used to be. On his alts he's not doing much admin work, even when it's needed. Similar can be said about Mustikki/Serfonz/Jacko.

Byzantium_Ujin - Hard to miss on his tank, doesn't talk much, not even on admin chat, but he's silently watching as he flattens you.

I'm not sure what to say. Never liked him as admin. I've seen his clanmates breaking certain rules couple of times, he did nothing. Don't even bother anymore to report anything to him. Still, he's better than Muffin a little bit. That's something I guess. Worst two admins ever elected.

Ninja_Khorin - He's certainly around often, we have some quite interesting chats.

Active on siege, yet it seems like there's no admin. Really nice guy, but I had to report some active leecher scumbag twice to him. That dude left, Khorin didn't kick or banned him.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2012, 01:39:14 am »
Gief admin plz

Also I'm being supported by a clanmate, which makes me a very credible choice.

From my experience during the golden era of EU_4_Pecores, I can say I do my admin job seriously, except if I can change the map or if I'm not told not to do so, because I will (we had a few open maps nights this way). It's not much of an issue on siege though.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2012, 01:50:57 am »
Might wanna get the ''watched'' thing away then ^^.

That's just diplomacy stuff! Besides forum doesn't equal ingame! And it's actually a badge of honor.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2012, 02:05:26 am »
+5
Actually, you reminded me about Muffin as well, he usually quite active.
Then you forget the ones like Meow who help with the "off-game" community type stuff, Meow is certainly hot on that.

As I say, I think it's because I'm mouthy (I type a lot) and can be strict at times but as I always say, I'd rather have a server full of people who play happily than have a couple of pillocks having fun while making other people miserable over their actions..

Oh, and Ironlake plays quite often, another quiet guy but makes decisions and sees things that I don't at times.

Edit: Just saw the upside-down reply from Miwiw, I won't claim to see people that I haven't but I will back the lads who I see. At the end of the day, the more admins there are, the less each individual admin has to do and the more we see.
I agree that there should be only a select number but since we appear to be missing some of the older, longer playing admins of recent, for example, I haven't seen Phash, Fasader, Unreal, Mustikki, Serfonz, Weren or Jacko for a little while (not heavily active in game, forums is a different matter for a few) we should cover those losses. That doesn't mean that these guys should lose their position because they have done a great job and I'm sure will continue to do it for the time that they're around.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 02:15:15 am by Tennenoth »

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2012, 02:06:04 am »
+3
i think i would make great admin cuz i am always online and dont plan to leave so soon as well i am damn mature and will rule with iron fist
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2012, 02:09:34 am »
Admin me, I'll be spending most time in eu4 and 1 later on.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2967
  • Infamy: 1916
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2012, 02:13:46 am »
+1
Actually, you reminded me about Muffin as well, he usually quite active.
Then you forget the ones like Meow who help with the "off-game" community type stuff, Meow is certainly hot on that.

As I say, I think it's because I'm mouthy (I type a lot) and can be strict at times but as I always say, I'd rather have a server full of people who play happily than have a couple of pillocks having fun while making other people miserable over their actions..

Oh, and Ironlake plays quite often, another quiet guy but makes decisions and sees things that I don't at times.

Meow does epic job but he isn't playing cRPG anymore. I'm mainly talking about game admins here.

And you're not mouthy, you barely chat like most admins. But I like the fact that you react immediately when you see teamwounding/teamkilling/leeching.

Being admin is responsibility of players who are willing to spend time and make sure that everyone enjoys the game. Not a badge, so it shouldn't be big deal if someone else becomes admin instead of someone who is inactive/unwilling to do it anymore.

Maybe some admins think they are special parts of this community just because they have admin powers. That's just silly and immature of them.