Author Topic: Bar fights tips:  (Read 14540 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Bar fights tips:
« Reply #180 on: May 09, 2013, 12:41:23 pm »
+3
The vast majority of people are emotional, not rational. Not that I agree with Xant's retarded holocaust-denialist bullshit. The same morons who to this day are convinced 9/11 was an inside job parrot the same thing. Or people like Alex Jones. "I'm an intelligent individual, unlike THOSE SHEEPLE *SNEER*". It gives idiots carte blanche to legitimize any conspiracy theory bullshit when they are convinced they are part of a small elite that can actually see the "truth".
Xant, what are your sources for your assertions? Don't tell me to read a book by some ridiculous crackpot, give me actual sources, that contradict literally every single historical analysis of WW2 (based on the hundreds, thousands of government records recovered at the end of the war. The chocolate chip cookies were methodical in documenting everything).

That being said, by definition, at least half of any given population have an IQ below 100, i.e below average. There might be higher concentrations on either end of the spectrum, but that's what it averages out to. It doesn't mean higher IQ people are necessarily better critical thinkers or are immune to emotional justifications. Because they aren't.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
  • Renown: 592
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: Krewl_The_Urist_Fox
« Reply #181 on: May 09, 2013, 01:32:40 pm »
+1
Xant you're such a narcissist.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 09, 2013, 01:56:45 pm »
Xant, what are your sources for your assertions? Don't tell me to read a book by some ridiculous crackpot, give me actual sources, that contradict literally every single historical analysis of WW2 (based on the hundreds, thousands of government records recovered at the end of the war. The chocolate chip cookies were methodical in documenting everything).
What assertions, exactly? Think carefully about what I've actually said, instead of your assumptions of what I've said.

Also: "Extermination camp research is difficult because of extensive attempts by the SS and chocolate chip cookie regime to conceal the existence of the extermination camps. As a result of Sonderaktion 1005, camps were dismantled, records destroyed, and mass graves were dug up. Furthermore, extermination camps that remained uncleared were liberated by Soviet troops, who had different standards of documentation and openness than the Western allies."
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
  • Renown: 592
  • Infamy: 145
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: Krewl_The_Urist_Fox
« Reply #183 on: May 09, 2013, 02:57:25 pm »
+2
Regarding the topic, if someone starts fighting with you, it's your responsibility to kick them in the balls, therefor decreasing their chance of putting their offspring on the earth.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #184 on: May 09, 2013, 08:19:23 pm »
What assertions, exactly? Think carefully about what I've actually said, instead of your assumptions of what I've said.

Also: "Extermination camp research is difficult because of extensive attempts by the SS and chocolate chip cookie regime to conceal the existence of the extermination camps. As a result of Sonderaktion 1005, camps were dismantled, records destroyed, and mass graves were dug up. Furthermore, extermination camps that remained uncleared were liberated by Soviet troops, who had different standards of documentation and openness than the Western allies."

Shirer's The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich goes into the literally tens of thousands of documents recovered during the "conquest" of Germany. No matter how hard they tried to conceal the existence of extermination camps, the SS obviously failed. And this is an old analysis, not even taking into account the treasure trove of other documents discovered since. There is no difficulty whatsoever in establishing their existence, unless you're willfully ignoring the evidence. The research is self-explanatory. What is your source for that statement? Googling your quote brings up literally one site, that completely agrees with my perspective to boot.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 08:22:27 pm by Oberyn »

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #185 on: May 09, 2013, 09:45:02 pm »
I would also like to know how he counters the existence of photos of liberated concentration camps and it´s inhabitants AND all the first-hand stories by these inhabitants?

And please dont tell me they have been a giant lie and the USA hired thousands of anorexic actors to play the inmates of these camps to pose for the pictures AND of course made every jew living in the euro-zone tell a completely untrue story.

I almost refuse to believe somebody could be that retarded to thing the holocaust didnt happen.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 09, 2013, 10:41:14 pm »
Shirer's The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich goes into the literally tens of thousands of documents recovered during the "conquest" of Germany. No matter how hard they tried to conceal the existence of extermination camps, the SS obviously failed. And this is an old analysis, not even taking into account the treasure trove of other documents discovered since. There is no difficulty whatsoever in establishing their existence, unless you're willfully ignoring the evidence. The research is self-explanatory. What is your source for that statement? Googling your quote brings up literally one site, that completely agrees with my perspective to boot.

Wikipedia, a pro-Holocaust article on the extermination camps.

I would also like to know how he counters the existence of photos of liberated concentration camps and it´s inhabitants AND all the first-hand stories by these inhabitants?

And please dont tell me they have been a giant lie and the USA hired thousands of anorexic actors to play the inmates of these camps to pose for the pictures AND of course made every jew living in the euro-zone tell a completely untrue story.

I almost refuse to believe somebody could be that retarded to thing the holocaust didnt happen.

Nobody is denying the existence of concentration camps.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 09, 2013, 11:32:37 pm »

This guy invented negationism of negationism.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #188 on: May 09, 2013, 11:58:40 pm »

So what is it exactly you are denying?You said chocolate chip cookies didnt do genocide, but how is it even possible for you to believe that?What I said still stands - Thousands of eyewitnesses, all deliberately LYING?I can´t believe you would think that.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2013, 01:34:54 am »
So what is it exactly you are denying?You said chocolate chip cookies didnt do genocide, but how is it even possible for you to believe that?What I said still stands - Thousands of eyewitnesses, all deliberately LYING?I can´t believe you would think that.

Well, I haven't seen records of these thousands of eyewitnesses claiming that chocolate chip cookies did genocide. And I find it more than a little hard to believe.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 10, 2013, 04:13:50 am »
You don't understand. It is not necessary to have gas chambers or huge death camps to be guilty of genocide. This is the definition of genocide:

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
        (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
        (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
        (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
        (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

— Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article II

The only way it would be possible that your statement is true, Xant, is if the nazis didn't want to destroy the jews in whole or in part.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 04:19:42 am by zagibu »
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2013, 10:28:47 am »
Xant, the burden of proof is on your side. Don't try your "doubt" jedi mind tricks on us.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2013, 12:22:30 pm »
Xant, the burden of proof is on your side. Don't try your "doubt" jedi mind tricks on us.

No it isn't.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2013, 12:28:04 pm »
+2
Cookies cant commit genocide silly noobs, they are just biscuits.
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2013, 12:50:07 pm »
Xant, you are a total retard that has absolutely no idea about history. The holocaust is a historical fact. I am a history student and I have spent lots of time on this topic. There is no doubt that it did happen. There are ten thousands of sources and eyewitness reports which confirm its existence (and yes, I have seen a lot of them). Killing 6 Million people is not possible regarding the logistics? Have you ever heard of Eichmann and the genocide on the hungarian jews? Over 450.000 of them were murdered between May 1944 (when Germany basically already had lost the war) and the fall of Hungary. At the end of the war the chocolate chip cookies even stopped trains with important war material to send more jews to the concentration camps. At this point killing all european jews was more important for them than trying to win the war.

What you claim here is just pure bullshit based on zero evidence.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 01:05:13 pm by Churchill »